Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:32:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:53:36 AM

With SEC rules coming down on CryptoCurrency and everyone involved, it’s important for everyone to Verify Residency. Also, it’s to protect traders on the exchange.

Well, like they say, SEC don’t make the rules they try to enforce it and when they start working on a new economy they don’t relent. Crypto won’t be exempted.
But it’s easy, SEC is only for US citizens and consumers with indica of US person status. When we KYCe, we got no problems with these rules.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 10:05:44 AM

I think the market is beginning to bounce back once again, eth coming back up bit by bit
Maybe December is really looking like a good month already, but then BTMX ain't trading?

I have the feeling that the last two days were just a short-term increase. In my opinion, it will once again go really far down before the market starts again. But for safety's sake I already buy a few ETH today if I'm wrong. And if I'm right, then I'll buy more :-)

Yeah, I wouldn't be too sure that the market has made a turnaround and is now rising again for longer. But yeah, we will see. I am just not soo optimistic.

I don't think that the market has made a total turn around either. I see this as the expected market fluctuation before the market finally corrects. In all, we have to wait for a couple more days before celebrating.

Celebrate wouldn't be the word that comes to mind should the market starts to turn around. When eth gets to $500 and above that's when celebration comes to mind.

Nobody is actually looking for a new all Time high right now. Everybody is looking for a minimal rise that's all. If eth gets to 400 to 700 I would be very happy.

Yeah, Even me I'm not hoping for another bull run this year, Just a good increase of Eth atleast more than $200 will be fine for me before the year end.
I never said I wouldn’t be glad if Eth gets to $200 and above. Just that I wouldn’t pop out my party cap just yet Wink.

I don't think there is any chance that ETH will go above 200 this year. And I don't think market will recover soon, now let's see what's left in 2019.

I’m always open minded when it comes to crypto, couple with fact that I work with an optimistic mindset, I believe anything can happen so I’m always expectant.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

Bitmax Exchange looks fancy and easy to use. And now there’s the Reverse Mining and Transaction Mining where users earn back fees and mine BTMX token while you trade these for USDT or BTC right there.
Do I have to go through a Lengthy KYC procedure for new users on the exchange?

I haven't come across any information on KYC process yet but I guess it shouldn't be that tedious as we have come to know KYC process for, Ideally exchange should have KYC process in place

If I remember correctly, you can't withdraw from the exchange without KYC and Google authentication. But for the lowest stage all you need to enter are basic information and to set up 2FA. This way you can withdraw 2 BTC daily. If you want more, I guess you'll have to provide more information/documents.

The KYC is actually a necessity that the community should come to embrace, as we can see, the industry is no longer child's play, as regulations are coming in to determine the future of the market, its all in the best interest of the blockchain industry, we all know this day will come and i hope to see something good emanate, the 2 BTC daily withdrawal sounds really good
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

With SEC rules coming down on CryptoCurrency and everyone involved, it’s important for everyone to Verify Residency. Also, it’s to protect traders on the exchange.

Well, like they say, SEC don’t make the rules they try to enforce it and when they start working on a new economy they don’t relent. Crypto won’t be exempted.
But it’s easy, SEC is only for US citizens and consumers with indica of US person status. When we KYCe, we got no problems with these rules.

Are you sure about SEC being just for the US citizens and those promoting it in the US?  Because I know majority of ICO's banned US citizens from participating in their ICO.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 11:51:08 AM

Are you sure about SEC being just for the US citizens and those promoting it in the US?  Because I know majority of ICO's banned US citizens from participating in their ICO.
SEC's this rule will be available for US citizen or everyone else as well?
I personally dont like KYC procedure. Being forced to do KYC in every platform is really gonna be  tough for everyone.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

SEC's this rule will be available for US citizen or everyone else as well?
I personally dont like KYC procedure. Being forced to do KYC in every platform is really gonna be  tough for everyone.

Well, at this stage, it doesn't really matter if you like it or not but KYC has come to stay, more especially with exchanges that deal with people from different phases of life. KYC to an extent has provided that sense of security.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

Did anyone seen this tweet? USDC/USDT pair listed just before 2-3 days ago and BitMax.io reached trading volume 52.9M USDC with price 1.09$.

https://twitter.com/BitMax_Official/status/1069303595345035264?s=19
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:38:04 PM

Did anyone seen this tweet? USDC/USDT pair listed just before 2-3 days ago and BitMax.io reached trading volume 52.9M USDC with price 1.09$.

https://twitter.com/BitMax_Official/status/1069303595345035264?s=19

Yes, I also saw this Tweet. It's good that there is now an alternative to Tether that is listed on BitMax and looking at the trading volume it seems like others were waiting for this stablecoin, too.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

Bitmax Exchange looks fancy and easy to use. And now there’s the Reverse Mining and Transaction Mining where users earn back fees and mine BTMX token while you trade these for USDT or BTC right there.

I haven't come across any information on KYC process yet but I guess it shouldn't be that tedious as we have come to know KYC process for, Ideally exchange should have KYC process in place

There should be a KYC verifications process to protect the exchange and the users. But the KYC process should be easy to go through.

Yeah KYC's are really important. I hope the difficulties of kyc's  will be depend on the person can do to their exchange for example if it's a whale they need to pass more documents unlike us small traders will have some not that difficult one.

If I am not mistaken there is one in place. Did you try to register? I think most of the new exchanges require KYC because of where they are operating from; they need to conform to the guidelines of the country they are operating from.
I hope Bitmax will implement kYC verification, it will also be nice if this process is not a difficult one for traders.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:50:50 PM

There should be a KYC verifications process to protect the exchange and the users. But the KYC process should be easy to go through.

Yeah KYC's are really important. I hope the difficulties of kyc's  will be depend on the person can do to their exchange for example if it's a whale they need to pass more documents unlike us small traders will have some not that difficult one.

If I am not mistaken there is one in place. Did you try to register? I think most of the new exchanges require KYC because of where they are operating from; they need to conform to the guidelines of the country they are operating from.
I hope Bitmax will implement kYC verification, it will also be nice if this process is not a difficult one for traders.

KYC is just one time activity,  and I am sure every project wants to keep KYC as simple as possible.  But at the same time they can't just let it go without proper verification.
RyCriptoC

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:03:16 PM

These moves from SEC will add confidence to Investors as it will help removing scams, keeping control over ICOs. These ICOs can't run away just like it happened in the past.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:06:36 PM

These moves from SEC will add confidence to Investors as it will help removing scams, keeping control over ICOs. These ICOs can't run away just like it happened in the past.

This is correct, but keep in mind that the SEC regulations only affect the US citizens and projects registered in the US.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 06:56:43 PM

Bitmax model of exchange mining is mind blowing.
When you trade, your transaction fee doesn’t get lost. But it’s used to buy up BTMX. And you could get more BTMX from mining than you do when holding the exchange tokens. Does anyone have an idea how much is the transaction fee on Bitmax.io?

But you should keep in mind that what you described is basically the trans-fee model. In the reverse mining you will be selling BTMX to the platform it is basically the other way round. Instead of paying the fee you are like selling to Bitmax

I've never fully understand the matrix behind the transaction and reverse mining but this just made things more clearer for me, i think its an amazing process that will make traders stick to the platform, i mean, its something that has not been seen or implemented by any exchange before, so instead of getting worried because of transaction fees, you make profit from it

I think I've used a wallet like that, kcash wallet provide for such opportunity but true Exchanges haven't implemented just yet, the volume of the exchange will increase with this

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

This is a very interesting question as well as huge question to get answered. SEC is starting their work for good. I want crypto to be controlled and regulated to kill all the scams.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 07:50:14 PM

yeah, 2019 is gonna be crazy because SEC are trying to bring in some kind of regulations so that institutional investors can safely invest in cryptocurrency

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

yeah, 2019 is gonna be crazy because SEC are trying to bring in some kind of regulations so that institutional investors can safely invest in cryptocurrency

It's very interesting because it will either make crypto investments mainstream and encourage larger corporate investors or it will discourage people from investing due to over-regulation and reduce interest as it might make it less friendly to beginners.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

Yep but at the same time it looks like they are finally bringing etf forward which could shift some major cash around in the market it’s going to be a crazy bit of turbulence ahead hopefully upward
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:42:46 AM

Not yet buddy, I still didn't try their kyc I'm just waiting for some people first feedback about passing it or not so I'll have an idea what will I do to have a high chance passing their kyc.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

It is not only about SEC is also about the central banks and the governing policies of the country; take AML for example; that is to do with crime and finance. It is a whole regulatory organization building up now and not only limited to SEC.

RyCriptoC

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:01:33 AM

It is not only about SEC is also about the central banks and the governing policies of the country; take AML for example; that is to do with crime and finance. It is a whole regulatory organization building up now and not only limited to SEC.

Right. And I think it's positive for crypto in future. It will help in keeping crypto clean and not like what we think it is. I mean crypto used by mafia mostly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: