Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:22:10 PM

Well i am Intrested to know what will be the mark effect of volatility products  on new customers??Please provide more information

it looks like these cards have no positive effect on the price of the BTMX tokens for now.
That's too much gimmickry for me now. It's fun in the short term, but for me it's not a serious product that helps to raise the exchange.
You can see that after the good start it is getting more and more difficult to convince the customers of the own stock exchange, so they try a lot at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:29:26 PM

If  i use btmx to purchase then i will get btmx as reward and If i use usdt to purchase i will get usdt as reward is it so??

Yes it is the case here. I think the best choice right now is the BTMX token since USDT is fixed value. BTMX have the potential to grow in the future.

That's really a good choice but to make sure that we will have a good result on it we must study more about the project and put the money  that we are  not afraid to lose. This project is really interesting and I'm seeing some good future too I hope that I'm right.

At your service
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:39:20 AM

Are there any AMA sessions held by BitMax team in past?  I want to join AMA session of BitMax so if any such things are planned then please let me know.

BitMax holds an AMA for every new product and every primary listing on BitMax. You’ll need to join the telegram group if you want to be a part of the AMA.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 02:43:09 AM

Well i am Intrested to know what will be the mark effect of volatility products  on new customers??Please provide more information

it looks like these cards have no positive effect on the price of the BTMX tokens for now.
That's too much gimmickry for me now. It's fun in the short term, but for me it's not a serious product that helps to raise the exchange.
You can see that after the good start it is getting more and more difficult to convince the customers of the own stock exchange, so they try a lot at the moment.

Btmx price seems to be stuck at 89cents. I think that’s because of the BitMax private sale tokens BTMXP. It makes BTMX look like a stable pair for exchange.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 06:01:01 AM

Btmx price seems to be stuck at 89cents. I think that’s because of the BitMax private sale tokens BTMXP. It makes BTMX look like a stable pair for exchange.

From these cards, BitMax will be getting some revenue right? People will be using those cards and I am assuming some fees will be taken from users ?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 08:21:57 AM

Do they own native stock exchange? You mean own crypto exchange?
This is the first time I am learning of a stock exchange owned and controlled by Bitmax  Huh Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:05:53 AM

snip

BTMXP is the next case, what's it for? I'm slowly losing the overview.  Unfortunately I don't have enough time at the moment to read in exactly what sense does the BTMXP have? I would prefer the BTMX to remain alone and the price goes through the roof:-)
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:58:42 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 10:53:57 AM by Lizcrypto

Are there any AMA sessions held by BitMax team in past?  I want to join AMA session of BitMax so if any such things are planned then please let me know.

Yeah. Bitmax have done some AMA in the past. I don't know if there will be any in the future but you can be in the lookout and ask the admins on twitter to know more.
I am intrested to know what the ama session is all about ?? Could you provide some information regarding ama session
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:08:28 AM

Are there any AMA sessions held by BitMax team in past?  I want to join AMA session of BitMax so if any such things are planned then please let me know.

Yeah. Bitmax have done some AMA in the past. I don't know if there will be any in the future but you can be in the lookout and ask the admins on twitter to know more.
I am intrested to know what the ama session is all about ?? Could you provide some information regarding ama session

AMA session is arranged by project team to interact with users/investors. You can ask questions to the members of core team.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:22:36 AM

AMA session is really a good idea and it's great that they have some of it last month/s. The project moving really fast and good I guess we will see more of that kind of event once the project became more popular and sucessful.

At your service
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:07:57 PM

snip

BTMXP is the next case, what's it for? I'm slowly losing the overview.  Unfortunately I don't have enough time at the moment to read in exactly what sense does the BTMXP have? I would prefer the BTMX to remain alone and the price goes through the roof:-)

BTMX did well as the only token of BitMax few months back. It had a ATH of about $0.2 or more. It’s at a low now and I would have suggested you buy more bc you’ll may never see it this low, but charts never lie and also never tell you everything, sometimes you get rekt other times you lambo. One of the reasons it pays to buy a volatility card.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
faulerwilli

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:20:28 PM

snip

BTMXP is the next case, what's it for? I'm slowly losing the overview.  Unfortunately I don't have enough time at the moment to read in exactly what sense does the BTMXP have? I would prefer the BTMX to remain alone and the price goes through the roof:-)

BTMX did well as the only token of BitMax few months back. It had a ATH of about $0.2 or more. It’s at a low now and I would have suggested you buy more bc you’ll may never see it this low, but charts never lie and also never tell you everything, sometimes you get rekt other times you lambo. One of the reasons it pays to buy a volatility card.

I mostly use my USDT which I get as Data Usage Reward to buy more BTMX. I still hope that Bitmax will be as strong as Binance in a year or two.
As far as BTMXP is concerned, I am still not sure what they are needed for.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 12:21:05 PM

If  i use btmx to purchase then i will get btmx as reward and If i use usdt to purchase i will get usdt as reward is it so??

Yes it is the case here. I think the best choice right now is the BTMX token since USDT is fixed value. BTMX have the potential to grow in the future.

Wow, I never really knew about this. I thought you can purchase with any currency but get rewarded with any token or coin of their choice. In any case, it would be better for an AMA to be held as that will enlighten people even more.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 12:58:36 PM

If  i use btmx to purchase then i will get btmx as reward and If i use usdt to purchase i will get usdt as reward is it so??

Wow, I never really knew about this. I thought you can purchase with any currency but get rewarded with any token or coin of their choice. In any case, it would be better for an AMA to be held as that will enlighten people even more.

George held an AMA in BitMax telegram group about the new BitMax volatility products. I guess you missed out. You can read all about it here: https://btmx.com/#/vol and head to BitMax telegram group chat if you have any questions how it works.   Btw if you trade margin on BitMax, you can help complete this survey from BitMax; https://jinshuju.net/f/AdUoQL

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:01:32 PM

Btmx has the potential to grow and also the potential to reduce in value, most persons engaging in predictions don't keep their reward for long term hold, they take profit and reinvest hoping to get more reward. Am of the opinion that usdt is the best cryptocurrency to use for the volatility card.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:06:52 PM

Well i am Intrested to know what will be the mark effect of volatility products  on new customers??Please provide more information

From these cards, BitMax will be getting some revenue right? People will be using those cards and I am assuming some fees will be taken from users ?

Every product launched by a centralised exchange is basically for profit motive. Bitmax would be selling the volatility cards at a discounted price and winners would redeem the cards at the notional value while loosers cards get expired. Expired cards are revenue for the exchange while winning cards are expenses.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 04:50:37 PM

Well i am Intrested to know what will be the mark effect of volatility products  on new customers??Please provide more information

Every product launched by a centralised exchange is basically for profit motive. Bitmax would be selling the volatility cards at a discounted price and winners would redeem the cards at the notional value while loosers cards get expired. Expired cards are revenue for the exchange while winning cards are expenses.

Basically the more user lose more profit for Bitmax. And if users are winning all the bets then it's loss for BitMax.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:10:34 PM

Basically the more user lose more profit for Bitmax. And if users are winning all the bets then it's loss for BitMax.

Right. But when these cards will be available at BitMax exchange?  Is it already available for buying?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 05:43:45 PM

Right. But when these cards will be available at BitMax exchange?  Is it already available for buying?
I also really need answer of this question. As I visited and read their blogs but I couldn't found exactly where we get this card. Could someone give us information if anyone knows about it?
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:00:46 PM

Any updates when ama session is going to start ?? As i have never attended so i wanna join this time.. kindly give information about ama session.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: