Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End of year cryptocurrencies cycle  (Read 1899 times)
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

I think stagnation in the crypto market will last 1.5 - 2 years. During this time should occur: the regulation of the legal aspects of cryptocurrency turnover, the introduction of new technologies to accelerate transactions, the inflow of institutional capital, the emergence of a huge number of new small investors around the world. Only after that, we can expect the beginning of a new cycle.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3adoudi

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:34:13 PM

I have no idea if the price jumps high or falls down, the only thing i van say that the price will never stay the same by the end of the year, it will either go higher than it was, or deep down, but not the same as it is.
Anna Borisovna

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:55:24 PM

I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?
I do not think that this year, and maybe not even next year
Now it is difficult to predict the exact market behavior
but everyone hopes for a good progressive growth - for the next year
I hope so too

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

this year's crypto currency cycle will be very bad, even at the end of the year, I'm not sure that this year's crypto currency price movement scheme will be the same as its movement at the end of the previous year.

jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

Last year was a bad year, the value of the coins fell sharply and I think we will not have the chance any more so that they can compete with us. In my opinion, it is better to give up early.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
JMD07

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?
The crypto price has not following any pattern and therefore we can't compare those years with the outcome of this year. It's clear that we have a long bearish market and I think the recent fall is the results of those impatient investors who sold their coins and plan to buy back later with the much cheaper price.
kirya.aksenov.95

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

last year, the growth started 3 days, all is not lost, there are many chances that all again, I think that this dump is not accidental

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:17:16 PM

I think this is what the long-term investors expect. Eth's price was really bad recently, which made me really angry and depressed. I hope you are right because just over a month is the end of 2018. Such a baddd year. Sad

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
aigor9994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

I think that it is necessary to consider the cycle from spring to spring, and the end of the cycle will be in the spring. It is possible that happy events are waiting for us later.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

Its late to expect if there will be a new cycle for this year.

There's no new cycle found and the market just go the way we aren't expecting. Too many people sell of their crypto's all for their own reasons and that's not just those people that we are calling as panic sellers but I came to knew it that, they are somehow can be considered as big holders.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:37:24 PM

By the end of the year was the worst year I've ever seen, the value of coins has dropped, and now some of them are crying and screaming. So I think we should find new paths, new market potential for safer investments

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

I don't think so and that can't be used as a benchmark for the increase in the price of coins at the end of the year. all we have to know is that crypto is volatile where prices can change significantly over time without us knowing it. so it's difficult to predict but can be predicted even though there is little chance that the prediction will be successful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

Now i cant predict about new cryptocurrency cycle in end of this year. Because day by day all major cryptocurrencies also going to year 2017's prices.  I saw some peoples are say this is a end of bitcoins bubbles and all markets going to zero. So this sad things are getting penic sellers.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

There is no reason for the cryptocurrency's price and market value including the market cap to fell down much more and at worst, to banish. Crypto is strong, it is backed with a strong technology that makes it invulnerable to attacks and it grows as time pass by.

paradigmaV

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:42:06 PM

There is no doubt that cycles exist. The problem is that these cycles have different deadlines. They are not tied to the calendar. Just some events affect the next turn of the spiral. And these events can occur with different frequency. They depend on many factors that are difficult to predict Tongue
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

I do not think it will be this year. most likely everything will happen in January. All the most important news moved to January 2019.
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:09:18 PM

This year I do not hope for a new cycle of crypto currency, it simply will not be able to turn around as we would like, growth can begin, but no more.
rocketbits

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:17:44 AM

With this market cycle we can't be guarantee about it. News and mind set of investors aren't positive in this situation. Lot of new investors are waiting for bull run. But with less experience they get panic always. i think even if there is bull run end of this year it will be small one.
You think investors are not positive? Wait until you get to see a huge bounce and then participation brewing in this market. You will be so surprised at the level at which a lot of people are actually looking forward to buy into the dip of this market. Sure, there is no doubt that we could end up seeing some little bit movement upward before the end of the year, one sure thing I know one way or the other, we might get to see, but what is important right now is the fact that this is a chance and a chance to be getting into the market, so it is best for no one to be wasting it.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:24:04 AM

I don't know I can't predict this because it is still difficult to predict, but clearly Crypto will rise again but it's time when no one knows, surely we hope that by the end of this year or early next year there will be a bright spot on that matter
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:24:54 AM

This was the end of one phase of dump , now i think there will be a slight pump and then finally a doom day Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: