Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End of year cryptocurrencies cycle  (Read 1899 times)
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:08:26 PM

I see some coins being pumped with a pretty good increase, is that a good sign for the bright start of 2019 for the cryptocurrency world according to you

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:20:44 PM

I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?

The market will take a long time to recover, I think more than one year. So, there may be only a light increase at the end of this year and then, it continue with downtrend and accunmulation

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?

The market will take a long time to recover, I think more than one year. So, there may be only a light increase at the end of this year and then, it continue with downtrend and accunmulation
cryptocurrency market already down almost one year, and i think its enough and we will see market recovered soon after sec announces approval and also BAKKT trading launched.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:36:58 PM

I am sure that in the end, cryptocurrencies simply have to take off, and in the near future there should be at least a small prospect of growth. But the probability that everything is cyclical is not so great

Yes, the future of BTC and ETH in particular or Crypto in general will be strongly increased in the future, but now we need to be more patient about their prices in the market. All calculations are hypothetical, just do it and it will be good Wink

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

It is difficult to say that cryptocurrency will still be able to do something this year, the most important thing is that this year a very large number of people left us who did not earn anything today but wanted to earn very quickly. It turned out that the situation in our case is completely profitable for new investments.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:44:46 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 02:57:57 PM by cryptolord2077

The trend in the cryptocurrency market has become unacceptable to me because long-term declines have caused many traders to worry about crypto, they choose to sell and make the market worse!

I did not notice any worries among traders; a set of current market position gives them quite a lot of good opportunities. Those who are really worried are investors because the market has become practically unsuitable for investment.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

The trend in the cryptocurrency market has become unacceptable to me because long-term declines have caused many traders to worry about crypto, they choose to sell and make the market worse!

I did not notice any strong unrest among traders; a set of current market position gives them quite a lot of good opportunities. Those who are really worried are investors because the market has become practically unsuitable for investment.
In any case, I very much hope that today we are only at the beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency market, and not at its end. All the same, the future behind the cryptocurrency and the current state of the cryptocurrency market only corrects some points in order to remove incomprehensible coins.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

I do believed the idea of everything change is real. There is no excuses with regards to humanity lifestyle cycle including crypto. Before crypto doesn't have a sense to talk about and to invest because people weren't ready of what bitcoin can do and what bitcoin possible future of human new trend of business norms. The decrease and increase of crypto prices couldn't be denied. In fact, the veteran members of this forum much knew more about its natural crypto phenomena. In due time crypto will be on increase again.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

the most important thing is that this year a very large number of people left us who did not earn anything today but wanted to earn very quickly. It turned out that the situation in our case is completely profitable for new investments.
This will indeed to be profitable situation for they who already understand the market, scheme pumb and dump, and the history of cryptocurrency. This is the right time to invest (in my opinion) because I believe the market will changed.

They who are new to cryptocurrency, will not understand the about travel of cryptocurrency from year to year, most from they only care with of profit they own benefit, therefore when the market is like this, many of them leave cryptocurrency because they think they will lose more if they stay survive in this situation.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 03:40:02 PM

Now we can see all coins starting to bull run. Sometimes next year will be come cryptocurrency cycle. But 100% unpredictable because this bull run sawed some past days also. If hold everyone own coins without selling market will be up again definitely.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

In my opinion it would to recycle this way again. New altcoin spring is coming. Many people already douth their best coins for holding util next year.
faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

In my opinion. There is always a cryptocurrency cycle including this year. indeed, at the end of the year all crypto markets fell. Maybe one of the factors is Christmas. because at the time of Christmas, everyone needs money to be able to vacation with family, so people sell coins to get money.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

the most important thing is that this year a very large number of people left us who did not earn anything today but wanted to earn very quickly. It turned out that the situation in our case is completely profitable for new investments.
This will indeed to be profitable situation for they who already understand the market, scheme pumb and dump, and the history of cryptocurrency. This is the right time to invest (in my opinion) because I believe the market will changed.

They who are new to cryptocurrency, will not understand the about travel of cryptocurrency from year to year, most from they only care with of profit they own benefit, therefore when the market is like this, many of them leave cryptocurrency because they think they will lose more if they stay survive in this situation.
I fully support your opinion on the new members. But here, unfortunately, nothing can be done, because in the situation that today all the same investments cannot be short-term, not everyone can agree, so I think that here you really need to correctly understand the situation so that investments do not turn out to be unprofitable .
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:09:06 AM

We don’t know yet, this year might not be the same. But if it doesn’t  then next year might be the year for the bull run. And if you have followed for a long time before 2017, you would have noticed that it doesn’t happen every year; if it happens this year, it might take one or two year before it repeats again. But I just noticed some good changes this week, let’s see what happens before the year ends.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

i think your analize mostly right, lets wait for the next year, if only there is a bull run on 2019, maybe crypto can revive soon.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:17:27 AM

If earlier the decline can be explained by real reasons, now it’s just panic and despair. And there is no way out of this situation.

vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

later this year will be a good time for the growth of crypto currencies, bullrun is likely to occur at the end of this year or at the beginning of next year. I am sure that crypto currencies will not get worse like now, they will rise and continue to grow well
Neither this year, not at the beginning of next year, I do not see signs of a bullish market , I believe that it will not start soon can the next new year, now it is extremely dangerous to buy something, and it is better to get out of deals and wait for better prices
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

I see some coins being pumped with a pretty good increase, is that a good sign for the bright start of 2019 for the cryptocurrency world according to you

Yes ofcourse, expectations are higher but don't know why crypto has planned for Wink some experts say BTC will go to 50k upcoming year. Guys let's believe in this for a good future, we have done many efforts to change our daily life now let's do some smart work and workout.

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

You can see that this year cycles was in downtrend for all the way in four quarters so this can teach us that there is no definite movement with the crypto currencies prices and now the price looks upwards so which may brings the price go green at the beginning of 2019.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

Most experts and analysts say that in 2019 the cryptocurrency will reach new heights. I believe in it, therefore I remain in cryptography.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: