Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:59:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End of year cryptocurrencies cycle  (Read 1899 times)
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:39:07 AM

I am convinced that some kind of power will pull the market up again, but I don't know when this will happen. For those who don't believe in the future of crypto, selling crypto in their hands may not be the worst way, because the bull market If don't come in a short time, these coins will become less and less valuable.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:43:08 AM

Now the market is falling and this is influenced by many factors. All panic and they sell coins and don't invest anymore so the market falls. And this might be a bad year for crypto, but we still believe that at the end of the year the price of the coin will recover.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:44:58 AM

I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?
Should bring growth and disrupt the trend due to a prolonged recession. But let's see whether the market will meet our expectations and prices will be raised to the previous level in a year.

Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:45:55 AM

This crypto is easy to understand as what we use is majorly the chart which we study and attach our believe in and once that have a trend of up we buy and more fomo comes in and the price pull up and same goes to dip time which will result in quick sell off and that is why we always see mass or fast crash in price.

darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:59:56 AM

such cycles are difficult to repeat itself this year. in this final quarter with no signs at all about arise that will be experienced by crypto. so I guess the cycle it could not serve as guidelines in the annual rise in crypto. possible restoration to previous price alone that is already a good thing from at awaits bull run occurred.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:05:34 AM

Now the market is falling and this is influenced by many factors. All panic and they sell coins and don't invest anymore so the market falls. And this might be a bad year for crypto, but we still believe that at the end of the year the price of the coin will recover.
We should better understand that crypto will not die so soon so that we cannot be affected to sell even though prices fall. now crypto is dominated by newcomers and it makes the market easy to fall because they still cannot invest quietly but I understand that because they have not had enough experience.
but as long as there are still survivors the crypto will recover.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:06:58 AM

Many will hope that by the end of this year the circulation will be in line, but the crypto cycle provides a lot of current knowledge and trends, so we will continue to monitor the crypto cycle for the future.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:17:17 AM

I think the sign of a significant rise is still blurry right now, even though this is nearly the end of the year, but it seems there is no sign if it will happen a bull run, but i hope i'm wrong, and that bull run happen at the last moment.

Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:24:32 AM

Surely everyone is looking forward to this, namely there will be a bull run at the end of the year, but we don't know what will happen at the end of this year, will there really be a change, and we will see it next month

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:40:30 AM

I don't know I can't predict this because it is still difficult to predict, but clearly Crypto will rise again but it's time when no one knows, surely we hope that by the end of this year or early next year there will be a bright spot on that matter

I can risk to predict that the crypto market is not going to die. The altcoins are ready to start the bull run. As I feel and understand, this period will start in winter. Thus, we will not wait for long.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:19:05 AM

I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?
I also hope that the value of cryptocurrency will rise at the end of the year, which is what most investors want to see.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:36:44 AM

This year we will not be able to see the growth of BTC. Let's hope that growth will be in 2019. and 2019 will repeat 2017.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:08:07 AM

The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable as events of the last few weeks have demonstrated so it's best not to rely too heavily on historical trends when you're seeking to trade or invest as there's always going to volatility however, when there's positive developments that are due it's a good time to accumulate early in anticipation

Eat.Sleep.Bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

It can be possible, because right now all coins and tokens price are still down. When a miracle happened by before the end of the year, we can see a good pump for all coins and tokens.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:33:19 PM

Many have been talking about this, but I believe you can't rely on this.

The reason why, is you should look at the FIVE year history of the crypto market.

Last time there was a major crash, it took btc a full two years to recover.
That means, no end of the year pump, no gradual growth, nothing.
The situation right now is similar to the last time it crashed.
We went from an all time high of $19k to just $3.8 k in a year.
There won't be any recovery anytime soon let alone a full on bull run.

however, in 2020 you can anticipate (if the pattern repeats itself) the beginning of steady growth.
Followed by explosive growth end of 2020 beginning of 2021.

Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:02:49 PM

I don't think this cycle will come this year, because it's already the end of the year, but there is no movement if the crypto market will rise. instead it continues to decline. don't know what made this storm last so long. maybe this is a new cycle from the crypto market, we just wait until everything gets better.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:10:54 PM

Crypto actually doesn't follow any cycle that is the first thing we have to keep in mind in order not to deceive ourselves. Taking a particular pattern does not make it a cycle. This year might be different, i am expecting things to change in the first quarter of next year.

alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

Yeah it was o for previous two years, but i don't think that would repeat this year and next coming year, there is so much quite in the space at the moment, a lot of investors are selling off and leaving, cryptos need fresh new investors.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:30:40 PM

It takes at least a year to complete the cycle. All-time chart prove that bitcoin is still in uptrend

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
HauntOne

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

One of the laws of cycles - the decline can not be infinite. And no matter how scared some individuals the phenomenon of cryptocurrency will not be able to sink into oblivion

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: