Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End of year cryptocurrencies cycle  (Read 1899 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

The bearish circle is still on as it may continue till next year.  Cryptocurrency is very dynamic, I am expecting good news and new development in the days and months ahead.  The new circle of cryptocurrency trading and investment is around the corner,  just hang in there!
In a full year the cryptocurrency price continued to decline, the price decline was fast and left only a few empty houses. However, I do not expect 2019 to continue to have such a market, cryptocurrency must continue to run and must prove that digital currency is suitable for use by everyone. For governments that are still reluctant to accept cryptocurrency, I hope they can give a little hope with trial regulations on cryptocurrency, maybe that is a good idea.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:30:26 AM

The trend in the cryptocurrency market has become unacceptable to me because long-term declines have caused many traders to worry about crypto, they choose to sell and make the market worse!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

This year will have a difficult cycle. What we can see from now is that prices are decreasing and it is not a sign that there will be an increase in the price of crypto coins. But we also have to be patient with the current conditions. It's better to invest and hope that by 2019 the price of coins will increase.

unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:06:20 AM

The expectations of most people are that the next bull run will start till end of this year. But from my point of view we should wait 2020 for the next crypto cycle. Bakkt or ETF would perhaps support the fast market recovery but not be enough to trigger a new bull run.
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:08:02 AM

I think you can give it up with the cycle theories, because as we have recognised, it does not matter and it was only one time that Q4 was profitable for the crypto currencies investors. Everything depends on the technical analysis and news.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

The trend in the cryptocurrency market has become unacceptable to me because long-term declines have caused many traders to worry about crypto, they choose to sell and make the market worse!
a lot of traders sell because the market conditions get worse every day and the absence of good changes going forward makes everyone panic and eventually sell their assets and make the market worse, I think as much as possible to remain patient and wait until the market gets better.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:13:52 AM

I also start believing in the crypto cycle. It was in the year of 2013 when the market suffered a significant dip with all coins going down in prices. And the cycle has also come. It will happen in the year 2018 where all coins will see a dramatic fall in prices. And the year of 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency.

The year 2013 is just the beggining for the cryptos to bloom and that is the reason that the values were not yet high because the adoption is not yet widespread while today we are now on 2018 which cryptos are now verry popular and the decrease on the price was now reasonable because many people have sold their coins .  

There is no known cycle here . it all only  depends on the mood of the people or on the whales if they will decide to dump or pump the market  or not .
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

Basically every market since the beginning of time has experienced boom and bust cycles.
Anyone saying crypto is a scam due to the large drop doesn't fully understand how markets work.
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:31:30 AM

I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?

I am sure that in the end, cryptocurrencies simply have to take off, and in the near future there should be at least a small prospect of growth. But the probability that everything is cyclical is not so great
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:28:09 AM

I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?

Of course I would like you to be right and in the end everything was just so but cryptocurrencies are so unpredictable that it will be absolutely impossible to guess what will happen in the end
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:54:43 AM

As for me, I think cryptocurrency market will definitely recover, but it will not happen this year. More than that, I suppose to see the flat stage in the nearest year, after which we will see a bullish market.
changxia

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

I think you can give it up with the cycle theories, because as we have recognised, it does not matter and it was only one time that Q4 was profitable for the crypto currencies investors. Everything depends on the technical analysis and news.

I agree that the theory of circulation is just our wishful thinking. In fact, the market will always be different every year. How can it be recycled? We are just trying to comfort ourselves with the theory of circulation. This does not mean that it will happen. I think we should look at crypto more sensibly now. It may not be so beautiful. It is very bloody.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

The next phase of adoption will be interesting to experience as the network effect will be expanding towards everyday purchases. This will be when we can finally fully control our money.
nepeso

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:57:42 PM

Personally, I continue to believe in the speedy recovery of prices on the crypto market. Now the crypto market is gradually reaching its minimum values. But the situation is unlikely to improve from the end of this year. Now you need to be patient with at least until the middle of next year.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:54:45 AM

I don't think that we are going to see the kind of cycle that we saw last year at the end of the year and if we were ever going to see something like that then it would have started last month which would have made the coins to be at a much higher price by now. I think that the bear market is just going to continue for now into next year

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

Crypto currency cycle is changing and all what happened in a past could never repeat in future, you know?
For me it is obvious that market will rebounce, but I am uncertain about speed of this rebounce. I am ok when eth price is above 300 $, so I will hold my funds till this target
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:26:21 PM

indeed, after a long time I saw the decline in coin prices and market volatility at the time of 2018, many people were depressed and suffered losses but, usually in the beginning of the year there were frequent cycles where the coins went down again and again because of What.
evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

Crypto currency cycle is changing and all what happened in a past could never repeat in future, you know?
For me it is obvious that market will rebounce, but I am uncertain about speed of this rebounce. I am ok when eth price is above 300 $, so I will hold my funds till this target
One thing that has always been constant is the massive selloff in January for tax purposes.
Unfortunately even after a bear market, US-tax is based on individual trades.
So I think we'll suffer even more in the future.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 01:07:51 PM

Market give some respite this week after a long bearish cycle and show signs of some positive strength but the market has to stabilize at a point for some time to start a new wave of buying because every up move comes with a big fall from last many weeks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

I am not sure what it will be. I can only hope that in 2019 we should be able to see uptrend circle
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: