Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:55:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End of year cryptocurrencies cycle  (Read 1899 times)
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

This year, the bull market seems to have not arrived, because people are no longer keen to buy a lot of cryptocurrencies to invest in various projects, they are afraid of encountering fraud!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:01:47 AM

If there is no big and positive news, there will be no growth this year. There are events that can positively affect the market but they were postponed to the next year. The probability that at the end of the year there will be a large increase in cryptocurrency is extremely low and the global financial crisis in the financial sector is approaching.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:16:19 AM

I think this year end would somehow be a reverse cycle of what had happened in the last quarter of last year 2017. I think that the expected bullish market may not significantly be occurring this year due to this long bearish trend that hit the crypto market. I believe there is a major adjustment for the crypto market which may last until the year end and basically more people were idle for now in buying more cryptos due to this dips. Once again, if people will be seeing an active crypto market again, definitely investors would become active again with their crypto involvement.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:21:28 AM

it is difficult to make predictions now, because many investors have withdrawn their assets and that is for some reason, if in the future many investors make purchases, it is likely that all coins will also experience price increases.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:44:06 AM

I think everyone is waiting for this new cycle to come. I think we can be pretty close to that. But while I think that one should not hope, it's better to just work and wait for the results
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

it is difficult to make predictions now, because many investors have withdrawn their assets and that is for some reason, if in the future many investors make purchases, it is likely that all coins will also experience price increases.
That's the problem for a while there's no new investors with this current situation around the market, we all expect that there's some good hype before the year end as how the previous year but looking at the moment it's really far from what most of us specualte and expect, though the year is not end yet there's still one more months or it will come next coming years.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

The past success is not an indication of future succes.  I think many norm have already been broken in this year.  Bitcoin was relatively stable and this month,  we saw different market situation that bought down bitcoin price to almost 50% within a week!  I am not optimistic about the rest of this year,  let see how 2019 cryptocurrency prices will unfold!

helmihamcont

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:21:35 AM

Should I keep to hold coins from mining?
olsyd

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?
I do not see any reason to guess on the tea leaves, there are were a lot of predictions about the prices and they did not come true. Will wait and will see
alian17

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 08:27:50 AM

I don't think there will be a chance to go up this year. The bull market may reappear in a year or two. There is no big money going into encryption right now. Trading volume and capital are at a low level.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

i honestly hope a slow growth for the next year so we can accumulate as much as we can then 2020 is bull market

Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

Nothing is happening about bull market this year 2018 we just  have to wait till 2020 market is like this   2015 and it take 3 year for bull market to happen.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

This cycle only appears in 2016 and 2017. As for the two-year data, it is impossible to prove that the same situation will occur in the cryptocurrency market in 2018. The facts are usually unexpected, so I think the cryptocurrency will be depreciated sharply at the end of this year.

Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:01:53 AM

Predictions doesn't cut it for me. Whatever any one says now won't be the determining factor if a good new cycle will turn out by next year. The point is watch and wait. Anything can happen at anytime.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:03:58 AM

I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?

Until this year, market has a cycle is running perfectly. We don't know what will happen after this year. If it will follow same cycle then we can be rich next year.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

I am sure that the market will grow by the end of this year. I think that the rate of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies fell for a reason.I hope that the whales will now actively start buying bitcoin.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:17:58 AM

Thats the main concern this time, predictions are no longer exist I guess and investors need to jump at this moment and make use of it, today might be the bad day for crypto remember there is always a tomorrow. Guys this technology will make your dreams come true I am sure about this.

VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:23:04 AM

I don't agree with you, and the possibility that happened at the end of this year is very small. but anything can happen including pumping
the market turmoil was so intense, we only waited for time to recover after a major accident
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:27:02 AM

I think growth will start next year.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

I am sure that the market will grow by the end of this year. I think that the rate of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies fell for a reason.I hope that the whales will now actively start buying bitcoin.
I think this year ends market cannot recover with it’s price to grow. Possibly the market price will increase the following year. I am very hopeful to see the growth of cryptocurrencies soonest.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█