Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End of year cryptocurrencies cycle  (Read 1899 times)
Uguande

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

I am sure that the market will grow by the end of this year. I think that the rate of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies fell for a reason.I hope that the whales will now actively start buying bitcoin.
I think this year ends market cannot recover with it’s price to grow. Possibly the market price will increase the following year. I am very hopeful to see the growth of cryptocurrencies soonest.
Yes, I don't think, that we will see recover of the market at the end of this year. Possibly, that it will happen next year, but I think, that we won't see the growth until summer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?
Nowadays, we can not expect anything in Crypto, because there is big conflict between Crypto whales, that what brought the price down while everyone was expectibg it to rise in November. Altcoins usually move when Bitcoin price is stable, which does not look the case here, some people are talking about $3600 as the bottom, and others say we have already bottomed out.
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

I also thought that 2018 would be the same as 2017 that everything would better at the end of the year but seem like I was wrong, maybe we need to wait till next year, 2019. I think a new circle created, 1 year dump, 1 year pump, It's just my prediction but seem like it'll come true.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:53:15 PM

I also thought that 2018 would be the same as 2017 that everything would better at the end of the year but seem like I was wrong, maybe we need to wait till next year, 2019. I think a new circle created, 1 year dump, 1 year pump, It's just my prediction but seem like it'll come true.
I think all of us also though 2018 is same as 2017 and it's a best year for cryptocurrecy, we're wrong and current loss a lot of money, I can't do anything right now, just hold and wait for next year, hope cryptocurrecy price don't continue falling in December

popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:52:28 PM

I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?

Everything depends on decisions of the governments of the developed countries. If there is a full recognition and regulation of the market and protection against swindlers - the market will go up.
Scientest

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:56:07 PM

It's not certain and no one can ensure even. I don't think anyone expected such kinda situation right now but that's happened. Well, I think 2019 will be a glorious year but dunno whether it will be in the beginning or later.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:25:29 PM

This year there will not be a new growth cycle of cryptocurrency. I would be happy if the growth cycle started at least early next year. It remains to hope and give a change in the situation.

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:39:11 PM

I compared the market on 2016 chart probably this could be a game changer. Dec 21 onwards will put bitcoin on a big test. Let's hope for the best of all cryptocurrency. Remember the buy and formula in this game.

oneidentity

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:12:01 PM

This year there will not be a new growth cycle of cryptocurrency. I would be happy if the growth cycle started at least early next year. It remains to hope and give a change in the situation.
A new cycle will not start without the influx of new investors, and this requires very good news. I hope that next year the back-up platform will be launched, which will attract new money to the market.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:14:01 PM

Update as of 11/12/18, yesterday, the price of bitcoin is at 3800dollars and now its situation is currently green. There might be a chance that the increase will going to continue and the bullmarket will now going to approach the market very soon.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:29:28 PM

After such a long fall, the market will not be able to recover quickly. We need a strong push. This push is likely to be next year, after the adoption of the ETF. We must wait and hope.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:33:05 PM

Hopefully we can see 10k range this year . There is really low volume currently , but if some good news come out this year about ETF or sometehing more amazing than that , then 10k range would be easy i guess Smiley
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:46:23 PM

Even though you are right work the cycle thingy, the problem is that now that everybody is aware of the cycle, this season own may turn out different and the bull season may not come at the expected time.
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:49:43 PM

hope that yes, but hard to belive in it right now.
Would be great to see Bitcoin at 10000$ by the end of the year, but is it really possible? It means x3, hard to imagine.

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:55:54 PM

Everyone was saying the same thing but we should wait and see how 2018 is going to cope with all the losses it gave everybody's investment for the whole year.

Not even a 2x profit will suffice for some of us. I just know. Smiley)
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:57:02 PM

Yes i belive also this year will come good crypto cycle and all top coin prices get largest values. So now good times to get valuble top coins at lowest price.
There are many disappointment I saw at social media. Most of them are scared to invest today. They thought that it is the end of cryptocurrency not knowing that there is a cycle in market. Even in our economy, there is always a cycle. If the growth of economy cannot be controlled, inflation may occur. We are in cycle of ups and downs, what we need to do is go to the flow of market and adapt every change happens in our society.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:16:14 AM

I think it will be very difficult for the market to recover at the end of this year, I cannot predict but I believe that at the beginning of next year crypto prices will begin to crawl up and slowly recover.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 12:21:54 AM

I really hope that the down price cycle for this year will remain in this year only. Hopefully we can expect new cycle for the year 2019 and see some good pumps and recovery. Probably the next start up of cryptocurrency.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 12:23:37 AM

there is no definite theory that can be applied in the growth of this crypto value. but if you refer to the previous crypto price chart, yes in Q4 everything will rise again which means next month is the end of Q4 before finally starting next year for Q1.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
anduhlaungisab

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:47:39 AM

that pattern may change in this year because this bloody market is really serious at all
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: