Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ SwC Poker ♣️ BITCOIN POKER ♣️ Hold'em✅ PLO✅ Mixed✅ MTT✅ ♣️ BBJ🌟 ♣️ BIG BTC🏆  (Read 87093 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (289 posts by 2 users with 3 merit deleted.)
SwC_Poker (OP)

Activity: 816
Merit: 140

Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 02:16:13 PM

Anyway what kind of affiliates are you looking for?

The best affiliates are plugged in to their local poker communities and play SwC themselves. We want to make a big poker site, but also to spread understanding of Bitcoin.

SwC Poker benefits greatest from word of mouth advertising. The affiliate program is in place for anyone or any organization with high ethics that wants to hustle for us. If you want to promote in your local area, please contact the affiliate team:  affiliates@swcpoker.eu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GamblingSiteFinder

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

gamblingsitefinder.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 04:04:15 AM

Hi everyone, just created an account here and thought I'd introduce myself and give my only suggestion!

Really loving OFCp on SwC Poker 3.0, but when the heck will tournaments be added?

Side note, big thanks to the admins for letting us come and participate in the affiliate program. We've written an in-depth review already and hope to spread the good word about this site as best we can   Smiley

SkyReVo

Activity: 171
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:03:59 AM
Merited by NLNico (1)

Hi everyone, just created an account here and thought I'd introduce myself and give my only suggestion!

Really loving OFCp on SwC Poker 3.0, but when the heck will tournaments be added?

Side note, big thanks to the admins for letting us come and participate in the affiliate program. We've written an in-depth review already and hope to spread the good word about this site as best we can   Smiley

As someone who has played a whole bunch of OFCp on 3.0 including some SNGs, let me give some insights on what the problems might be, I hope I get corrected by official channels and they're close, but I'll go for it anyways:

While in 2.0, OFC was played hand for hand, they have since switched to round-based "hands", so the hand only ends after everyone had the button once. This is great for cashgames as you can't abuse having the button and then leave, but it's terrible for tournaments. A round, especially in 2-7 OFCp can take a LONG time (and I mean, looong time, I've played 20min+ rounds when everyone keeps going to or repeating Fantasy Land). What if tables need to be re-balanced but the other tables are still in rounds? The reseated players will potentially wait for 10 minutes without getting the chance to play.

Additionally, unless you make the blind structure extremely long, chances are you'll skip blinds in a long round. How do you pay the points out? With the blinds at the start of the round? The jump to next round could be huge! Or with the blinds at the end of the round? If you go up a bunch of points, you could stall and wait for the blinds go up so they're worth more chips.

In short: Tournaments need to be played hand for hand, but the software they have now might be very restrictive in that regard - a lot of logic would have to be rewritten I assume.
SwC_Poker (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 06:10:37 PM

OFC tournaments are quite difficult to run correctly. SkyRevo has it partially correct. We are working hard to bring them to the game. If you are interested in helping us beta test the next software builds please contact Glitch in lobby chat. We could use more players to help us there.

zx9r_

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:05:56 PM

When will it be possible to deposit/withdraw with LN ?
SwC_Poker (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 11:40:12 PM

When will it be possible to deposit/withdraw with LN ?

We have been working on lightning functionality for a couple of months. Once it is complete and tested we will release.

RoKSeouljah420

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:48:17 PM

Just stopping by to remind everyone I've been waiting for OFC MTT's longer than anyone.

-BttB
Banxter

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:49:21 AM

Hello
When withdrawing BTC from SwC poker, does a player lose from his balance the commission for making a transaction?
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:12:00 PM

Anyway what kind of affiliates are you looking for?

The best affiliates are plugged in to their local poker communities and play SwC themselves. We want to make a big poker site, but also to spread understanding of Bitcoin.

SwC Poker benefits greatest from word of mouth advertising. The affiliate program is in place for anyone or any organization with high ethics that wants to hustle for us. If you want to promote in your local area, please contact the affiliate team:  affiliates@swcpoker.eu

In South Korea, lots of old school gamers have made the transition to online poker.  It's prolly a good idea to get in touch with that community since its inevitable that gamers tend to move on to something else as they get older with online poker looking like the next 'easy' thing to get into.  Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:16:41 PM

Hey

i'm quite surprised in fact, because I had never heard of you before.

Fact is that it's nearly impossible to find a real legit poker company accepting btc.
Tried Betcoin.ag but they're scammers
Tried Nitrogen but it's just a joke without any kind of protection against multi accounts

So wanted to ask, as I've never heard of you, what kind of protection do you have against multi accounting? it's probably the biggest concern for BTC plateform as contrary to fiat platform you obviously can't ask for ID's ^^

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:58:09 PM

^  I hate to say it as I'm rooting for SWC but yeah, good question.  I think SWC should format their hand histories the same as Stars or something to make them easier to load with tracking software.  Most suspicious activities that were noticed and proven to actually be cheating were verified thru hand history reviews afaik.

Edit:  You haven't heard of SWC?  Strange...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
zx9r_

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:01:15 AM

Is it possible to configure the software to display the stacks and pots in BB instead of chips ?
SwC_Poker (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 04:36:39 AM

Is it possible to configure the software to display the stacks and pots in BB instead of chips ?

Not at this time.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:04:12 AM

Edit:  You haven't heard of SWC?  Strange...

No never. I'd like to play poker with my BTC cause that's one of the few things I'm not too bad at :p
But never heard of it and your comment isn't reassuring.

Multi account is the biggest threat of crypto poker. There is no KYC so it's incredibly easy to just play with 5 accounts and completely rip off anyone entering a table of 6. You imagine how that would go? One player having 5 hands instead of 1? You talk about information advantage here lol.

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:22:41 AM

^  Yup, that's true.  But we already obviously know that.  The problem is what would be a good solution to prevent it and how, as a community, can we help SWC become a safe and secure environment to play poker at?

I mean we do want a good site to play online poker at...  I think they need our support.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:51:28 AM

Automatic ban of players with impossible fold preflop ratio.

Those multi accounts essentially sit at a table and falsely bet and fold befor flop, simulating false bluffing games and all. When a table has nearly 0 flop in 1000 hands you can most certainly ban all the accounts at the table.

Also, automatic ban from multiple connexion from same IP adress. Of course they can use a VPN but it's still another obstacle for them.

Plus tracking of funds going too smoothly from an account to another. It is not normal for 300mBTC to be constently exchanged between three players...

And a report option would be cool too.

SwC_Poker (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:51:49 PM

Just stopping by to remind everyone I've been waiting for OFC MTT's longer than anyone.

-BttB

OFC MTT is in active development. We will bring it to the game when it is tested working on dev environment.

So wanted to ask, as I've never heard of you, what kind of protection do you have against multi accounting?

SwC has anti-collusion tools and we police our games to prevent multi-accounting. There are basic automatic protections like software will not allow same-IP to sit at same table, but also advanced tools to look for other shared factors. We do not divulge full details of our anti-collusion policy because we don't want to give ideas to cheaters. The SwC community has been helpful for spotting multi-accouters early. We investigate all accusations.

Hello
When withdrawing BTC from SwC poker, does a player lose from his balance the commission for making a transaction?

Players pay the exact network fee when making a withdrawal. Nothing additional charged by SwC Poker. The network fee is taken from the amount withdrawn.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:56:41 PM

SwC has anti-collusion tools and we police our games to prevent multi-accounting. There are basic automatic protections like software will not allow same-IP to sit at same table, but also advanced tools to look for other shared factors. We do not divulge full details of our anti-collusion policy because we don't want to give ideas to cheaters. The SwC community has been helpful for spotting multi-accouters early. We investigate all accusations.

Well that's logical ^^

Anyway thanks for answering. The simple fact that you're involving your community means you're actually addressing the subject.

I'll register tonight, thanks a lot for your answers Wink

TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 04:15:56 PM

Im not sure if it has been brought up or not, but I would like to see Bounty/Knockout Tournaments introduced. 25% Knockout tournaments would be a really fun feature.

Positivebetting
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:20:33 AM

Looking for a new site to play on and I know SwC has been around for ages, so trust isn't an issue.

Checked out the site and have a few questions.

1. Are cash game blinds denominated in USD or chips (is .02/.04 super micro nano stakes or just a regular 4nl table)
2. Is it common for only 3 tables of NLH to be running or am I missing a filter option?

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: