Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:01:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are the true believers of Bitcoin?  (Read 2131 times)
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:07:35 PM

I think that until now bitcoin investors still trust Bitcoin. That's why bitcoin still survives until now because bitcoin users don't leave bitcoin. The current price decline is only a game from big investors. so dont panic. keep relaxed and hold until the price rises.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:46:03 PM

Although market is going down but we cannot loose our confidence. because market will grow up again. I think so.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

Bitcoin dropped in price and even the so called crypto believers and users begin to panic. Is it because we fail to learn? Why do people anticipate Bitcoin to have similar trend as last year December, 2017? This is not how crypto operate. Let's get this clear, Crypto is unpredictable and every user is expected to know this before joining the crypto space in order not to panic in times like this.
Study the history of Bitcoin and you will know that Bitcoin has even suffered worse dips than this yet recovered along the line. Stop panicking and start buying while it is cheap now.

It will always base on the emotions and greed. The one who will stand out are the ones strong enough to control this two. As well as those who have a strong will. So you can say if your will is as strong as any human psyche, it can achieved more than you can imagine.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

Crypto believers are those that have been around for long to seen bitcoins go up and down while others run from it they still stand. I think they are hero and legend members of this forum since they have had faith in bitcoin over these years despite the gains and losses.
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:35:44 PM

I think that the war hash will soon subside and bitcoin will return to its previous position, but Craig Summer Wright did very ugly in relation to people and the crypto currency in General !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

Bitcoin dropped in price and even the so called crypto believers and users begin to panic. Is it because we fail to learn? Why do people anticipate Bitcoin to have similar trend as last year December, 2017? This is not how crypto operate. Let's get this clear, Crypto is unpredictable and every user is expected to know this before joining the crypto space in order not to panic in times like this.
Study the history of Bitcoin and you will know that Bitcoin has even suffered worse dips than this yet recovered along the line. Stop panicking and start buying while it is cheap now.

It is really hard to keep emotions in check especially when it's about money, practically speaking. It is our tendency to minimize or losses and be afraid. Sad but it's true, not every one can keep moving forward. So, I salute all of those who waited patiently to accomplish their goals.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:50:13 AM

Here we are, all gathered here, waiting for it to moon with patience, and in it for the tech, of course Smiley

https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/ignitus

Supporting you, brother, I will tell all of us the following: if we all believe in Bitcoin and do not give up, if we invest in this cryptocurrency, it will stop falling. Soon we will see how it goes to the Moon.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:58:45 AM

I'm a true believer and I also believe that BTC is real money no doubt. But it was overrated in the past 2 - 3 years, everybody sold everything to invest in this shit and it pumped to $20K. Now fools don't have money left to invest and it's price is draining day by day. In my opinion the real bitcoin price is around 2K which is due to circulation of bitcoin on different sites the 5K price is being held by fools who have sold everything to invest. so it will drop more because no one is going or have to invest in this. That's it..

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Blakcwhite69

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:24:37 AM

I think that until now bitcoin investors still trust Bitcoin. That's why bitcoin still survives until now because bitcoin users don't leave bitcoin. The current price decline is only a game from big investors. so dont panic. keep relaxed and hold until the price rises.

This will have a big effect on some people who are new to Bitcoin because they are starting to worry about the losses they will get by investing in the worsening Bitcoin.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

I'm a true believer and I also believe that BTC is real money no doubt. But it was overrated in the past 2 - 3 years, everybody sold everything to invest in this shit and it pumped to $20K. Now fools don't have money left to invest and it's price is draining day by day. In my opinion the real bitcoin price is around 2K which is due to circulation of bitcoin on different sites the 5K price is being held by fools who have sold everything to invest. so it will drop more because no one is going or have to invest in this. That's it..

Keep positive mate, all this things has a reliable reasons and by the next day we are just surprised for its prosperous growth. And I always keep motivating to engage the courage that bitcoin will excel as the most viable asset among all currencies. And also I am one of the believers on bitcoin.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:39:20 AM

For safety your asset you have sell your bitcoin or your altcoin, never trust any one else at this situation, look how drop bitcoin and altcoin price right now, you have try for recovery your money before lost all it.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:59:55 AM

If you believe in bitcoin, the blood bath in the market now is a way for you to earn more.
This is the constant reminder of professionals, Take advantage of low-cost bitcoins. Because this will be the key to making a big profit.
feather7789

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:04:21 AM

bitcion investors are everywhere, many people are invested and make good money.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

Ture believer never likes to represent their feelings in regard to bitcoin even they do not express their feelings by posting in this forum. Whatever is going on out there real user have no panic. People who have no trust and the basic idea of bitcoin they feel panic and suffocate. But true love is calm and patient.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

That`s right, dont love the negative things in the negative way, just use it to prepare your self in the coming future, so if the price is not good, then thats the good time to buy a lot of bitcoin to earn more money in the future if the bitcoin price goes up.

samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:24:02 AM

People are waiting and watching the market at a certain level they will join and buy Bitcoin.Because it goes down and they are listening to information from the market.
twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:39:56 AM

in conditions and situations like today many investors are frightened and panicked of course, but investors should not have to panic and fear because before the investment starts the investors already understand and understand all the risks that will be obtained in the investment so we have confidence and patience

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

I think those who called "true bitcoin believer" are those people who still holding bitcoin since their first buy on 2009-2011 when bitcoin still very cheap and never selling it until now

Anyway, panic selling seems already over
Lol I wouldn't think they were still holding back when ATH happened last year. I think true believer does not mean they have never sold their bitcoin since they first bought it. but when they believe in bitcoin even though the bitcoin market is collapse as it is today. I think true believer will still hold their bitcoin until the price improves
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

This period is for buying and the rich ones will make more money because they have money to spare. Bitcoin price will reverse and correct, then the trend will change from bearish to bullish. We had a similar scenario last year after same BCH fork both Bitcoin and Ether went down drastically and immediately after that dip we had 2017 bullish run that extended till early 2018. So this year will not be different.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:04:28 AM

Looks like what Im seeing right now is not crash but manipulation next year institutional investors are coming to bitcoin and now whales are selling btc and buying in dip again some weak hands also selling their coins not knowing this is manipulated it will bounce back and recovers again I believe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: