Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO WE NEED TO REGULATE ICOs?  (Read 24704 times)
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

while this market was too hard to be regulated.
then ICO market was even harder!
I don't think your idea is possible. but still good to have.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Allaboutcryptos12

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

Their is a much need for the reguation of icos they are 100s of icos coming out daily out of them 90 of them are scams. This icos making the new users to think the crypto market is a scam .

ELISIA       │       Free, Instant Transactions!!! DAPPS!!!
The Blockchain Revolution Has Begun
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

It is certainly necessary to regulate the ICO, since the creation of such a large number of unnecessary and simply fraudulent projects will not lead to anything good. The crypto-currency market is already weak in itself, and the creation of such a large number of such projects drowns it even more. Regulation of this issue is necessary, but it really can be done with the help of laws.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:36:36 PM

ICO regulation is a problem that has already taken place over the past two years, but during this time nothing has happened that could be called a successful attempt in this direction. The only project that I know of and which can be called a successful attempt is the ICOVO project.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:59:57 PM

I personally think enough work are not been done to santize the ICO space, masternode kind of oversight is very apt and can be explore to create a decentralized oversight standard to monitor and recorgnize quality ICO away from Scam ICO!
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

for now as needed. because to maintain investor confidence. ico has not been like before, many people began to doubt it. so a regulation is needed to make investors interested again. regulations also aim to protect investor money.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:21:38 PM

Yes.If there is actually a way to do that. It would not only save investors from jumping into scam ICos projects , but boosts confidence of investors.
You can imagine a situation where so many ico projects are being brought into the already unstable market daily, with most of the projects trying to solve the blockchain challenge already been handle by another ico projects.
We just need order in this market.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:27:54 PM

There should be regulation on ICO.
2018 is not a good year for many ICO especially to investors as there are so many SCAM and FAILED projects.
ICO must be regulated and must be permitted before offering token sales to prevent scam in the market.
i hope 2019 will be better that what we had this year.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:35:03 PM

Well i say yes! Currently there are so many projects with similar goals and visions and some of them even don't have the needed capacity and resources to see to the success of the project but yet still competes with the capable funds when funds are being raised. This has also increased the number of scam projects in the cryptospace and this is really tarnishing the image of crypto investment. Let's not forget that if men were angels there would be no need for laws. I am not talking of a Centralized Regulating Body but we can use the concept of masternodes and run a decentralized ICO regulating body. Let's explore all the possible ways of how we can actually curb this menace in the cryptospace.

I think it's also a good thing, an ICO that really wants to have a goal and contribute to the blockchain must be registered and have a graduation certificate that they have legitimacy about it. That way if there are things that are not desirable happen with the project then there is a legal process in it
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

There should be regulation on ICO.
2018 is not a good year for many ICO especially to investors as there are so many SCAM and FAILED projects.
ICO must be regulated and must be permitted before offering token sales to prevent scam in the market.
i hope 2019 will be better that what we had this year.

Hey I'll agree Ico's need to be regulated for the safety of investors, sec is working on a framework to regulate Ico's. In my personal opinion Ico's regulation shall increase investors confidence, and will bring more funds to the crypto world. I am hoping to see some solid framework in 2019, to stop the malpractices of Ico's as this has severely effected investors who trusted the Ico's with their money.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:48:09 PM

I think i will have to stand with you, it would be really nice to regulate not just ICO's but the coins that enter into the market, most of these coins are fork project and the aim is to enrich themselves

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:50:29 PM

Yes, I agree the market of ICOs is really needed in regulations. There are a lot of scam projects. But I don't agree with your idea with masternodes. It would be better if some comissions will deal with these problems ].
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:54:39 PM

Already some countries have restriction and regulations to join in bounty investments but still people find the wat to invest on it some way if they want so I don't think this will prevent getting scammed.So only way is to teach them about cryptos,blockchain and ICO then they will identify which one is fake and legit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:57:37 PM

At this point we need some form of cleasing  in the crypto space as it is no longer funny. Investors are begining to take backward steps and somehow affecting mass adoption. Regulations are highly needed

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:04:40 PM

I am totally in favor of regulating ICOs, as this action would have the power to inhibit the fake and scam projects and also bring protection to investors. It is absurd the amount of scam projects that flood the crypto market.
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:51:06 AM

If ICO has been regulated we can make assurance that the ICO will never turn on our back and steal our money, because they are regulated by the government. It will put a fear for those teams that are still intending to scam other people.

Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:56:58 AM

Well i say yes! Currently there are so many projects with similar goals and visions and some of them even don't have the needed capacity and resources to see to the success of the project but yet still competes with the capable funds when funds are being raised. This has also increased the number of scam projects in the cryptospace and this is really tarnishing the image of crypto investment. Let's not forget that if men were angels there would be no need for laws. I am not talking of a Centralized Regulating Body but we can use the concept of masternodes and run a decentralized ICO regulating body. Let's explore all the possible ways of how we can actually curb this menace in the cryptospace.
we absolutely need a regulation in the ico market, otherwise icos will die out next year. currently the market is dominated by scam ico and that is bad. so i really hope that this will change in 2019.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:58:55 AM

Actually regulate is necessary to all field but a control mechanism can effect to crypro market as badly because main quality in this market is a non-control mechanism. How can we solve problems which you said ? I think that it is related with personal attitude so If everybody search and make righ decision about icos, All scam project will be not in the future of market.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:08:42 AM

It was really need, The ICO project can make cryptocurrency grow well, each project has its own function and if most of these functions are implemented by each user, the cryptocurrency function runs well. And also, the ICO project made the cryptocurrency destroyed and got a bad reputation from everyone. As you can see the number of projects that deceive investors indirectly have a bad effect or a poor assessment of cryptocurrency. Sooner or later if the scammer continues to cheat investors, the cryptocurrency will meet its end. It is time for reliable regulation to change the views of everyone, especially newcomers.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

If we would not regulate ICOs that market will die. People are afraid of investing in ICOs because at least the half of them are scam projects and another half is unable to raise funds. We need to make investors believe in ICOs market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: