Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 531018 times)
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 05:15:59 PM

- Now You can (Finally) Save/Restore Orders from/To XML File

to Save/Restore Orders from/To XML File means we can shutdown (or crash) and continue with the state before shutdown if we have saved a open marked current orders XML file (not to old) - right?

but before shutdown/restart we have to
- stop process
- stop ping creation
- cancel all ping buy/sell creation
?

I need to write the guide about it BUT : you can SAVE on XML File your Current Orders.
you can close CAT without stop nothing
you can reopen CAT and load the XML FILE

Actually ORDERS must be ACTIVE on the exchange to let CAT restore them. So you don't need to delete them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:11:35 PM

I need to write the guide about it BUT : you can SAVE on XML File your Current Orders.

Actually ORDERS must be ACTIVE on the exchange to let CAT restore them. So you don't need to delete them.
NOT working
everything stays in red (Zombie) status after restore all orders and you have to click xxx times to see it because for every market/coin to do it special and confirm (and are in the loop for all confirm, no exit possible...)
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:15:53 PM

NOT working
everything stays in red (Zombie) status after restore all orders and you have to click xxx times to see it because for every market/coin to do it special and confirm (and are in the loop for all confirm, no exit possible...)

You're probably doing something wrong.
I've tested it on 3 markets at the same time and no problem about it.
Are your orders actually on the exchange? When you load XML File what kind of Panel do you see?? A panel with green borders (1 for every order you want to restore?)
Can i have a screenshot?

What option do you choose? "Open all Markets and Orders" or "Restore Only Open Markets" or "Ask me for any restore"?
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:20:44 PM

You must see a windows like this one

If border is not green it could be yellow (of orders is on the exchange but something in qty has changed) or Red (order is no more on the exchange and you cannot restore).

You also get a message near the STATUS label
ewibit
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:27:22 PM

Are your orders actually on the exchange? When you load XML File what kind of Panel do you see?? A panel with green borders (1 for every order you want to restore?)
Can i have a screenshot?

What option do you choose? "Open all Markets and Orders" or "Restore Only Open Markets" or "Ask me for any restore"?
option
"Open all Markets and Orders"
no  green borders
all orders on exchange NOT FOUND
tried on 3 exchanges
see screenshot PM
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:29:28 PM

Can i have a screenshot?

option
"Open all Markets and Orders"
no  green borders
all orders on exchange NOT FOUND
tried on 3 exchanges
see screenshot PM

Ok, seen, BUT did you delete these orders Huh
If you go to MARKET EXPLORER -> LOAD, in MyOrders tables did you see these orders?
ewibit
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:33:54 PM

something is wrong with the copy
it comes:
Welcome Back Sampey  Grin Grin Grin
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:38:00 PM

something is wrong with the copy
it comes:
Welcome Back Sampey  Grin Grin Grin

PM you about it.
Little mistake  Grin Grin Grin No problem.
ewibit
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:38:48 PM

Ok, seen, BUT did you delete these orders Huh
If you go to MARKET EXPLORER -> LOAD, in MyOrders tables did you see these orders?
I have not deleted anything, only closed CAT as you said...
in MARKET EXPLORER is no order from me

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:39:53 PM

in MARKET EXPLORER is no order from me

So, this is the reason why orders restore doesn't find the orders.
In some way, you have deleted the orders on the exchange.  Undecided
ewibit
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 08:21:57 PM

it was the wrong key, and now restarted all and some are green
BUT
all settings and Parameters are lost...
(not possible loading markets ping pong parameter after current orders and before it stays emty...)
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 08:26:03 PM

it was the wrong key, and now restarted all and some are green
BUT
all settings and Parameters are lost...
(not possible loading markets ping pong parameter after current orders and before it stays emty...)

You can first load parameters (it will open the markets), then restore orders.
It's obvious that the restore order function is the "first attempt" (and it takes me a LOT of code  Smiley)

But i will surely improve the load functions.  Wink
ewibit
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 08:33:20 PM

It's obvious that the restore order function is the "first attempt" (and it takes me a LOT of code  Smiley)

No after loading markets ping pong parameter there occures nothing Huh
(not open the markets)
and on HitBtc is always Error Check Market null
thx for your efforts
 Smiley
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 08:47:46 PM

No after loading markets ping pong parameter there occures nothing Huh
(not open the markets)
and on HitBtc is always Error Check Market null
thx for your efforts
 Smiley

If you
- 1 LOAD Markets Parameters, you will get all your markets open (i mean the markets related to the parameters you loaded).
- 2 LOAD Orders
I think you'll be able to restore all.

About hitbtc i'm able to load my balance, so, do you have a 0 balance on Hitbt? If yes i think this is the problem, if not, could you please tell me what action do you perform to get that error?

Thanks  Wink
ewibit
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:00:23 PM

I was looking for next exchanges to interface with C.A.T.
Any suggestions?
CCEDK
https://www.ccedk.com/
 Smiley
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:04:52 PM

I was looking for next exchanges to interface with C.A.T.
Any suggestions?
CCEDK
https://www.ccedk.com/
 Smiley

I'm in touch with this exchange  Wink
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:45:07 PM

Updating some guide parts about C.A.T. 3.6 . These are the new closeable tabs from market panel.
When you close a tab you will free memory. You can reopen a tab from the Market Panels List.

There's a dedicated tab for each open market. Clicking on a market from the Markets List will show the market's Main Panel.
Market panel has 2 drop-down menu :

- The "Market Panels" Menu containing all the Panel you can open/collapse.
  • Ping-Pong Panel : Used to Create Orders and Set Up Your Algorithms
  • Pool-Orders & Trades Panel : Used to monitor and edit all the current market structures
  • Logs Panel : Where you can read what actions/events are occuring while your algo is running. There's also an Error Log Tab
  • Status & Statistics Panel : There you can perform some reset action and take a global look at some current/historical statistics
  • Gains Panel : Where you can check/export all your gains
  • Market Explorer Panel : Where you can load Your Order/Trades and Market Order/Trades. You can also use this panel to RESTORE your personal orders

- The "Market Operations" Menu containing a number of options which can be sent to the market :
  • Start/Stop the entire process
  • Stop/Restart a single task (for example the Ping Order Creation Process)
  • Delete Orders (you have many options here about what kind of orders you wants to delete)
  • Remove Trades (no PONG will be created from the removed trades)
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:59:34 PM

Added to the Guide

BTC Restore Orders BTC

The Prerequisite to restore an orders is that the order must be active on the Exchange.

There are 2 ways to restore an orders :

1 - File -> Load Orders (you need to load the XML File previously saved with File -> Save Open Markets Current Orders)

Then you'll need to choose what to do
A - Restore All Orders And Open Needed Markets : this means that C.A.T. will open all the markets where there's an order to restore.
B - Ask Me for any Restore : C.A.T. will ask you for any market if you wants to restore the orders.
C - Restore Order If Market is Actually Open : You need first to open manually the markets, then only orders associated with open markets will be restored.

2 - From Single Market Panel -> Market Explorer -> Refresh Status -> MyCurrent Buy/Sell Order Table -> Choose Orders (you can use the CTRL button to multiple selection) -> Right Click -> Restore

The same window will appear :

Here you can see
- A Tab for Any Markets (Orders to restore are grouped by market ID)
- Inside any tab a little panel for any order to restore
- A set of button to apply changes properties to all orders (All Pong/All Buy/All Static/All Dynamic)
- A Button to restore all orders (and start algorithms on markets if they are not running)

In a Single Order To Restore Panel you can get/set info
- Order Id
- The Panel Border could have 3 colors
  • Green : order is matched on the Exchange (you can restore the order)
  • Yellow : order is matched on the exchange but QTY is changed (you can restore the order)
  • Red : order is no more active (you can't restore that order)
- Status : is the description of what happens during "input orders vs exchange orders matching research algo"
- A combobox to set Ping/Pong Type
- A Textbox to set the reference price if order type is a Pong
- A Type Combo to set order as Static/Dynamic type
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:00:35 PM

Updated all the PING-PONG Generator Part

BTC Market BTC

There's a dedicated tab for each open market. Clicking on a market from the Markets List will show the market's Main Panel.
Market panel has 2 drop-down menu :

- The "Market Panels" Menu containing all the Panel you can open/collapse.
  • Ping-Pong Panel : Used to Create Orders and Set Up Your Algorithms
  • Pool-Orders & Trades Panel : Used to monitor and edit all the current market structures
  • Logs Panel : Where you can read what actions/events are occuring while your algo is running. There's also an Error Log Tab
  • Status & Statistics Panel : There you can perform some reset action and take a global look at some current/historical statistics
  • Gains Panel : Where you can check/export all your gains
  • Market Explorer Panel : Where you can load Your Order/Trades and Market Order/Trades. You can also use this panel to RESTORE your personal orders

- The "Market Operations" Menu containing a number of options which can be sent to the market :
  • Start/Stop the entire process
  • Stop/Restart a single task (for example the Ping Order Creation Process)
  • Delete Orders (you have many options here about what kind of orders you wants to delete)
  • Remove Trades (no PONG will be created from the removed trades)

Status Label Meanings :
- Wait (Green) : Algo Is Sleeping
- Lookup (Yellow) : Algo is checking for trades/order creation/order recreation, etc...
- Red (Zombie) : Market is inactive, no Buy/Sell Pool values, No Ping, No Pong, No Trades
- Stop (Black) : Algo is not running

BTC Ping-Pong Tab BTC

This is where you create/update the Ping-Pong Algo. This is the most important tab.

This panel has 2 main panels :
- The PING-PONG Generator Panel, where you can
  • Create new Ping Orders (it's very similar to place an order using an Exchange)
  • Set the Order Type Static/Dynamic
  • Check Your Balance/Get Current Market Spread/Get a Suggested Buy/Sell Price
  • Update Ping-Pong Algo Parameters while Algo Is Running
  • Check Market Limis : max/min quantity,prices,total and number of digits for the specific market.
- The PING-PONG Parameters panel, where you can set all the Ping-Pong Algo Parameters attributes.

Ping Pong Mode

Static Mode
Choose a fixed price for Buy/Sell and C.A.T. will always Buy/Sell at these prices, without any adjustment.

Normal Mode
- Min % Guaranteed Gain. Is the minimal % of GAIN you want guaranteed from C.A.T. after a Buy-Sell/Sell-Buy operation. If this percentage is not guaranteed, C.A.T. will wait. This Is The Only Mandatory Parameter

- Never Recalculate User Ping Orders : With this option Checked, C.A.T. will not try to recalculate orders inserted from the GUI by the user. Price of these orders will remain static.
- Create Ping Orders Only If Market Spread % Is > X : With this option Checked, C.A.T. will create new Ping Orders (From the Buy/Sell Pool) only if the current % Spread Between best market prices is > X
- Always Create Pong Orders From Trade : C.A.T., by default, tries to create your Pong Order on top of the sell/buy book order. If this is not possible (there's no % Gain Guaranteed) C.A.T. will retry later. With this option activated, C.A.T. will calculate the minimum price (TradePrice +/- %GAIN) and will create the order INSIDE the Order Book.
- Never Buy/Sell Directly : with this option you will never buy/sell directly (your Price directly match an active order) and your orders will have 0.00000001 difference from the best Buy/Sell orders.
- Check To Not Buy/Sell To Yourself : When you have Buy and Sell orders at the same time, after the price calculation, C.A.T. will check to not buy or sell to yourself. BUT in markets with 1 Satoshi difference between best buy/sell price, you  must remove this option.
- Skip Book Orders With Total < Than : With this option active, C.A.T.  will not consider orders with a total amount lower than the parameter value.
- Don't create ping with total < Than : After a successfull Ping-Pong the total amount of this order will be put in the "Buy/Sell Pool" and from the "Buy/Sell Pool"  new sell/buy orders will be created. With this option activated you will limit the creation of "little orders". If the total in the "Buy/Sell Pool" is < than this parameter, then C.A.T. will wait.
- Sell All If Price Goes Under (Works only for Sell Orders) : With this option activated C.A.T. will sell your order if the market price is too low. The sell price will be the best buy price currently available.
- Sell All If % With Ref Price Is : (Works only for Sell+Pong Orders) : Each PONG order has a Reference Price (the Sell/Buy price of the Original Pong Order) C.A.T., during the algo process, calculates the % difference between the reference price and the current best Buy/Sell Orders. With this option activated you C.A.T. will decide to sell a Pong Order if the % calculated is too negative. A suggestion is to use value lower than -10%
- Stop Ping Creation If Sell Value Is > : You can decide to Stop the Ping Order Creation if the Current Best Sell Value is too high. C.A.T. will restart Ping Order Creation if the Best Sell value returns to lower than your specified parameter.
- Stop Ping Creation If Buy Value Is < : You can decide to Stop the Ping Order Creation if the Current Best Buy Value if too low. C.A.T. will restart Ping Order Creation when the Best Buy value returns to higher than your specified parameter.
- Never Sell/Buy Under/Never Sell/Buy Over : With this option activated you will limit the creaton of Buy/Sell orders with the price too low or too high.
- Never Buy Over Your Last Sell Price/Never Sell Under Your Last Buy Price : your last sell/buy prices (2 unique value) are saved every trade. If new prices calculated match this option there won't be any new order or order recalculation.

Ping Pong Buy/Sell Pool Options

- Limit Buy/Sell Pool Max Value (Qty*Price) to : you can choose the Buy/Sell Pool Max Value. If this value is reached, all the Ping-Pong completed will not be added to the buy/sell pool (to restart the Ping-Pong cycle)
- Reuse % of total Buy/Sell Pong Trade into Buy/Sell Pool : with this option active, only the % of the total (Qty*Price) of a Pong Trade will be reused into the buy/sell Pool.
- Never Create Ping With quantity >/< X : by Default CAT try to use 100% of your total buy/sell pool to create new orders. With this option activated you can limit the total Quantity of a single new ping-order.
- Stop Ping Creation if Total Orders Amount is > X : Before a new Ping Creation CAT will sum all your total (Qty*Price) of all your active orders and if sum is > X, no new Ping will be created.
- Put % of Your <PrimaryCurr>/<SecondaryCurr> into buy/sell Pool Every Pool Lookup : This options will allow to add a % Of your Total Balance to the Buy/Sell pool every pool Lookup.

Ping Pong Dust Elements

- Ping Order is Dust if QTY is < X : A Ping order will be flagged as "Dust" if his current QTY is < X
- Ping Trades is Dust if QTY is < X : A Trade from Ping will be flagged as "Dust" if his QTY is < X
- Ping Trades is Dust if TOTAL (qty x Price) is < Min Total Market Orders (Qty x Price) : Min Total Market Orders is the Min Value allowed by a Market (usually it's an Exchange rule) to create an order. This means that if a Trade is under that value, C.A.T. will need to adequate the Trade to that minimum value to create a Pong Order. With this option activated you will consider the trade As Dust
- Dust Elements are  Discarded/Put Into BuySell Pool : with this option you decide what to do with a dust element.

Ping Pong Running Option

- Exec a Lookup routine every X sec. : you can change this value to make C.A.T. lookup faster/slower than default value. Be careful with this value because some exchanges performs an ip-ban if too much calls happens in little time.
- Exec an order recalculation routine very x Lookup : with this option you can choose how many lookups must be performed before an order recalculation routine.
- Check Buy/Sell Pool every x Lookup : with this option you can choose how many lookups must be performed before a Buy/Sell Pool check
- Run Algorithm For XX Minutes and then return all to primary/secondary currency : With this option checked, C.A.T. will run normally for the numbers of minutes set by user. After that amount of minutes, C.A.T. will stop creating Buy/Sell Ping Orders and will stop creating PONG Orders of  Buy/Sell Type (depending on your return currency chosen)
- Stop Ping Creation after X Ping-Pong Completed : when option is active and market Ping-Pong completed is reached, CAT will not create new Ping Orders from the Buy/Sell Pool

Ping Pong Advanced Options

- If Necessary, Adequate Order to Min Total (Qty*Price) : when option is active (by default is active) if the min-total value of an order is not reached (the Exchange will discard the new order request) CAT will adeguate the quantity to reach the minimum value to create an order.
- If Calculate Order QTY > Available QTY Then use all available QTY : Sometimes the Order QTY calculated/recalculated is higher than the QTY Available into Portfolio. With this option activated you will use the Available QTY instead of accept the order creation request failure.
- Merge Equals Order/Trades into a new one : when option is active, if there are 2 or more equal orders/trades (same price, buy/sell type, ping/pong type) CAT will merge them into a new one.
- Try to Stay Alone on Top Orders Book : With this options C.A.T. will always try to create your orders in the best position and alone with others orders
- Never Recalculate Orders QTY during recalculation routine : By default C.A.T. use the TOTAL (QtyXPrice) original Amount to redetermine the new QTY after a new Price is Calculated. With this option you will have always the Same QTY even if Price will change.
- Reduce orders to restore Qty by % before a creation retry : Usually when you have an order to restore, there's something that goes wrong during an order creation. Sometimes is a temporary problem, and sometimes you don't have enough funds (usually due to some fees rounding). With this option you can try to reduce the total amount before a new order creation call.

Ping Pong Generator

Press the Check Status & Validate Price Button if you want to get :
- Your Primary/Secondary Currency Balances
- The % difference between the Lowest Sell Price & the Highest Buy Price
- A suggestion about the price to start a Sell/Buy Orders (according to the algo parameter you have set).

Create/Add User Ping Orders.
- Choose Type+Price+Quantity+Mode(Static/Dynamic) and press ADD PING ORDER (repeat for each order you want to create)
- Press the CREATE ORDERS button and C.A.T will create new orders.

During Ping-Pong Running
- You can Update All Your Ping-Pong Parameters by pressing the Update Ping-Pong Parameter Button.
- You can add New Ping Orders (Add New Ping Orders Button).
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:19:49 PM

Hi guys, thanks for 3.6 Testing.
I 've already fix a little GUI "Glitch", and i'm working on a problem on FEES (but it seems nothing to do with C.A.T. 3.6 but a BAD API Format From Poloniex during get of attribute FEES)
This means that if you see a VERY VERY VERY High FEES in MYGAIN table, it's a false positive  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: