Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:32:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 531070 times)
andycee

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 11:25:38 PM

Yeah...I actually think the 2 level Min% Gain is a good idea....so one Min% Gain to place a ping buy order and then a second different Min% Gain for the pong sell.

Why ? Well....the Min% Gain option offers you a little protection from buying into a market at too high a price...a price that will be higher than one that would allow you to make an instant pong sell order. However......sometimes you need to disable this check with the Always Try to Create Orders from Buy/Sell Pool option, typically in markets that constantly have a very small  Buy/Sell spread (i.e. low Min Gain) - like LTC/BTC - but also in fast rising markets. In the latter its quite common for the spread to be constantly small, even as the market rises dramatically. When you have this option disabled, it often takes forever to get a buy order actually placed, and even then some more time to get it executed, by which time you have missed out on some good possible profits. So in such cases I often enable this option, so my buy order is ALWAYS placed at the top, regardless of the spread.

But...the problem with using this option is, like I say, it gives you no protection from buying in at what might be too high a price.

In fast moving markets, it often takes some time just to get buy orders executed and a ping pong started, so I'm not a fan of low Min% gains like <1.5%, I prefer to go for the bigger gains of 2.5-4% to make the trade worth it.

In summary, a 2 level Min % Gain would give you the best of both worlds...It depends on the market, but I'd probably use something like a 1.5% Min Spread to place a ping buy and a 3-5% Min Spread to make the pong sell.

Hope this makes sense !!

Oh, and BTW, C.A.T. still has issues with 1 satoshi spread markets like DOGE in Normal Ping Pong Mode. If the market is buy/sell 62/63 you can place a buy order at 62, and it will sell at 63 and repeat....

However....if the market moves up one to 63/64, C.A.T. refuses to increase your buy order from 62 to 63. This happens because C.A.T. will only recalculate orders IF IT CAN BEAT the current buy price. In this case it would need to buy at 64 which is the current sell price, so it doesn't allow it. With 1 satoshi spread markets, you need an option to allow C.A.T. to MATCH the current buy price, not beat it.

Again, I have asked for this to be fixed previously Smiley In the meantime I have to use static ping pongs which of course needs resetting every time the price moves  Embarrassed

Doing margin trading on DOGE/BTC is a funny one.....the gains per ping pong are small, but the volume is constantly massive...its nearly always by far the biggest volume traded on Cryptsy. On a good run with static buy/sell prices I have made some good profits on this. And even if the market drops and you end up with some stuck high sell orders, you can be sure it will bounce back at some point. I don't think DOGE is going to disappear anywhere fast.
micax1

Activity: 708
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:35:04 AM

Hum well i don't know how many people are interested in BTC38  Undecided

make a survey )? for ex. make voting with a list of exchanges for possible support so people can choose ) Thank you!
micax1

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:35:59 AM

Hum well i don't know how many people are interested in BTC38  Undecided

BTC38 is high volume exchange - that can be very beneficial for ping-pong trading.
RenHoek

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:13:09 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 07:23:38 PM by RenHoek

Oh, and BTW, C.A.T. still has issues with 1 satoshi spread markets like DOGE in Normal Ping Pong Mode. If the market is buy/sell 62/63 you can place a buy order at 62, and it will sell at 63 and repeat....

However....if the market moves up one to 63/64, C.A.T. refuses to increase your buy order from 62 to 63. This happens because C.A.T. will only recalculate orders IF IT CAN BEAT the current buy price. In this case it would need to buy at 64 which is the current sell price, so it doesn't allow it. With 1 satoshi spread markets, you need an option to allow C.A.T. to MATCH the current buy price, not beat it.

Again, I have asked for this to be fixed previously Smiley In the meantime I have to use static ping pongs which of course needs resetting every time the price moves  Embarrassed

Doing margin trading on DOGE/BTC is a funny one.....the gains per ping pong are small, but the volume is constantly massive...its nearly always by far the biggest volume traded on Cryptsy. On a good run with static buy/sell prices I have made some good profits on this. And even if the market drops and you end up with some stuck high sell orders, you can be sure it will bounce back at some point. I don't think DOGE is going to disappear anywhere fast.

yes, there is Need for a special "DOGE Mode"  Cool

Yeah...I actually think the 2 level Min% Gain is a good idea....so one Min% Gain to place a ping buy order and then a second different Min% Gain for the pong sell.

Just  
a min Gain for Ping
and
a min Gain for Pong.

This should easy to realise!?

Esst mehr Scheisse, millionen Fliegen können nicht irren!  Cool
For this valueable Tip your ฿ Donation to:
1DNbwKGmQytSY69TuK9fLFQVXQjnVw18pY
micax1

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:38:00 PM

+1 DOGE mode required
RenHoek

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:32:48 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 08:27:53 PM by RenHoek

+1 DOGE mode required

its just: allways stay on same as top order (optional for sell/buy and both)

this should also easy to realise!?

It can realy be a 3. Pingpong mode, additional to Standard and Static, because it is only needed for doge, rdd and a few other coins.

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:05:02 PM

Hi Guys,
i read all your suggestions, don't worry, and i have a BIG todo list.  Cheesy Cheesy

This is the 2.6 Log Changes

Add a Panel "Advanced" in Ping-Pong Algo Creator
Add 4 new options
- If Necessary, Adequate order to Min Total (Qty*Price) (Advanced)
- Stop after X completed pingpong trades
- Never Buy Over Your Last Sell Price
- Never Sell Under Your Last Buy Price
Now you can set a negative % Gains. Wich means that you'll be able to trade always on top of orders book (and accept eventually a loss%)
Market Log have now color text and it will be easier to read
Add a new Panel in the Status & Stats Panel. 2 Info Are Moved in : Start Time + Run Time, 2 Info are added : Last Buy/Sell Price
When an Order creation fails, the "Order To Restore" is recalculated before a new order creation attempt
Some Code reorganization
Some Gui Changes
Fix HITBTC problems (site changes Api Format)

I will start to send new version in the next hours.....
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:35:41 PM

First Batch sent...
RenHoek

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:51:06 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 06:51:38 PM by RenHoek

Hi Guys,
i read all your suggestions, don't worry, and i have a BIG todo list.  Cheesy Cheesy

This is the 2.6 Log Changes

Add a Panel "Advanced" in Ping-Pong Algo Creator
Add 4 new options
Now you can set a negative % Gains. Wich means that you'll be able to trade always on top of orders book (and accept eventually a loss%)
Market Log have now color text and it will be easier to read
Add a new Panel in the Status & Stats Panel. 2 Info Are Moved in : Start Time + Run Time, 2 Info are added : Last Buy/Sell Price
When an Order creation fails, the "Order To Restore" is recalculated before a new order creation attempt
Some Code reorganization
Some Gui Changes
Fix HITBTC problems (site changes Api Format)

I will start to send new version in the next hours.....

Thanks for the new Version!

my 1.st impressions/Feedback:

-Add a Panel "Advanced" in Ping-Pong Algo Creator

hope there come more than 1 Option in next Releases!?  Grin

nice feature...  should be Default On!

in some cases usefull, letting the bot work alone.

But here is also a additional Option necessary:
Cose/delete all remaining  buy and/or sell (Ping) orders after the run timer has reached 0, or after X complette pingpong

makes bot trading without permanent control more safe, nice Feature  Cheesy

-Now you can set a negative % Gains.

in some cases usefull, also usefull on doge market, i think

-Market Log have now color text and it will be easier to read

colored text is ok, but spotting this black hole is not nice, becouse all other cat is very lightly! to much contrast! a slightly Grey backgraund woud be even better!

-2 Info Are Moved in : Start Time + Run Time

sad, for me it was good to see at first look!

-When an Order creation fails, the "Order To Restore" is recalculated before a new order creation attempt

very good inovation!!!

-Some Gui Changes

hmm, the update button is now  blue and small and at a position ... very easy Forget to press the button now.  Undecided

mafia

Activity: 641

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:52:40 AM

Anyone know what the option "- If Necessary, Adequate order to Min Total (Qty*Price) (Advanced)" does?
RenHoek

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:57:56 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 07:03:22 PM by RenHoek

Anyone know what the option "- If Necessary, Adequate order to Min Total (Qty*Price) (Advanced)" does?

i think:
on every market there is a min order Volume like 0.00000011 BTC.  if you have a remaining order from a trade like about 2 Satoshi, cat will make this order to 11 satoshi to reach the min order volumen.

afterall, no remaining Micro orders, no error Messages about order Volumen = smoother trading with less errors.

(Advanced) tab is for more enhancements to cat, comming in next Releases, i hope.:

Hi Guys,
i read all your suggestions, don't worry, and i have a BIG todo list.  Cheesy Cheesy

...so i create as usual  a ping buy in cat about 3000 shitcoin. ( this will add a demand of 3000 in advanced cat "first Level Pool")

in advanced cat Version, there is a new Option: "don't create ping orders total >"    ...

also "don't create pong orders <"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi sampey!

i have a new Suggestion:

in some cases it would be very cool to open a second maybe third instance to a coin market, to use diferent Settings at ones for taktical reason.
it would be nice if we could open next instance after a  warning like this, " xx coin is already opened, would you open one more instance? yes-no"

requested it already he said u can start CAT multiple time

but i also think its better have it in one CAT as possibility

we got it!  Wink

Hi Sampey

i wish there where a adjustable Setting for max buy/sell pool use, due prevent to big ping creations after some lucky ping pongs!
or a  "don't cratae total Pings with >"

this  should be possible.

this is possible, i will look for it.

And a Question:
is it possible, to close the program eg. for upgrade with new Version, without losing actual status of orders?

No, sorry  Undecided

+1

Is there no way to set max buy amounts allowed?  After a few successful Ping pongs you end up essentially doubling down again and again, so where I might start with a single buy at 0.02345 value in BTC, I've noticed over time I have single orders for .75 BTC.

This is essentially a recipe for wipeout.

It also screws with the books.

Anyway to stop this from happening?

Strato

we got it!  (buy/Sell Pool)

Bot works very well for me. You just have to create and (or) cancel some orders from time to time. The more time you spend watching the market the better the chances for a gain.

For me ping creation could be a bit more agressive. But all in all I'm happy.

we got it!  Wink  (running Options)

i have a feature request:

i want the possibility in market explorer where my own orders are listed that im able rightclick a order and select
take into cat as ping (or take into cat as pong)

and a move all buyorders into cat as ping (or pong)
and move all sellorders into cat as pong (or ping)

(when select pong the orders should fill by calculate with ctual cat settings the missing informations

example when cat is set to 2%

and i wana move one of my price 100 sellorders into cat as a pong
the cat estimate the ping buy price was 98

reason for all this if cat crash or pc crash i can refill my cat with existing orders

we got it!

Ok found the problem, and fix.  Grin
I Will try to send the fix with the new version, in the next 72 hours

pls remember to downgrade market Explorer PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

A Wrote a completely new Market Explorer (only for you  Cheesy Cheesy) :
- New layout
- Tables are dynamic in size
- I Remove the ID (only on the My Orders table i need the id)
- I Remove the Current Quantity
- If you click on a tab title you can close it

I think you'll appreciate

i got it!  Kiss

Sampey,
I see you added this feature:

Remove 0.5 % Gain Limit. Now you can Set Any Value > 0 (But Take Care Of Fees!)

This is good, but can you unlock it so we can trade for < 0 (a loss) so long as we are trailing the market itself? As we discussed, CAT will still profit over time from the bid/ask spread.

This is still what I am looking for and why I haven't used CAT in weeks.

we got it!  Cheesy ( now u can simpley use a - for negative gain)

a new Suggestion  Grin :

---

and a Option "never buy over my last sell Price" is very  necessary!

i got it!  Kiss

Sampey is always willing to give us what we Need, a fantastic dev!. all we have to do is: say him what wee Need! (sometimes say him twice  Grin )

Thank you very much Sampey!!!

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 01:22:24 AM

HYYYYPE  Shocked brilliant new features, downloading now!!!

andycee

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:57:08 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 02:11:11 AM by andycee

+1 DOGE mode required

It can realy be a 3. Pingpong mode, additional to Standard and Static, because it is only needed for doge, rdd and a view other coins.

RenHoek, its great to see I'm not the only one that sees the trading potential in the DOGE market.

What would really make me happy to see would be the following special 1 sat C.A.T. options, mostly to do with monitoring the Buy/Sell order stacks. The reasoning is that you don't want to risk staying buying at the current price if it looks like its going to drop.......you can tell everything you need to know just by looking at the order stacks.

• Only place new buy orders when the buy order stack is between X and Y (say 1BTC-20BTC) and the sell order stack is between A and B (say 0BTC-10BTC). Maybe check the ratio of the buy/sell stacks too ?
  • Remove buy orders if the buy order stack drops below X (say 1BTC)
  • Panic sell option to sell at the same price you bought at if the buy order stack drops below X BTC (where X is the value of your already bought coins). Obviously you lose the buy&sell commissions but you do get out and have funds freed up to trade at the new lower price.

These cover adding new orders and getting out of the market if it might drop, but also this for when the market increases by one point.....

• Only recalculate to a higher price when the buy order stack is between X and Y (say 3BTC-20BTC) and the sell order stack is between A and B (say 0BTC-10BTC). These could be the same values as above, but I sometimes like to wait a little for the buy stack to build to make sure its staying at the new price.

I appreciate this is for a VERY specific trading method....however DOGE still is and looks like it will be the biggest consistently traded market for a long time.

Thanks for the new version Sampey....will test on next reload.
RenHoek

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:21:34 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 09:29:06 PM by RenHoek

+1 DOGE mode required

It can realy be a 3. Pingpong mode, additional to Standard and Static, because it is only needed for doge, rdd and a view other coins.

RenHoek, its great to see I'm not the only one that sees the trading potential in the DOGE market.

What would really make me happy to see would be the following special 1 sat C.A.T. options, mostly to do with monitoring the Buy/Sell order stacks. The reasoning is that you don't want to risk staying buying at the current price if it looks like its going to drop.......you can tell everything you need to know just by looking at the order stacks.

• Only place new buy orders when the buy order stack is between X and Y (say 1BTC-20BTC) and the sell order stack is between A and B (say 0BTC-10BTC). Maybe check the ratio of the buy/sell stacks too ?
  • Remove buy orders if the buy order stack drops below X (say 1BTC)
  • Panic sell option to sell at the same price you bought at if the buy order stack drops below X BTC (where X is the value of your already bought coins). Obviously you lose the buy&sell commissions but you do get out and have funds freed up to trade at the new lower price.

These cover adding new orders and getting out of the market if it might drop, but also this for when the market increases by one point.....

• Only recalculate to a higher price when the buy order stack is between X and Y (say 3BTC-20BTC) and the sell order stack is between A and B (say 0BTC-10BTC). These could be the same values as above, but I sometimes like to wait a little for the buy stack to build to make sure its staying at the new price.

I appreciate this is for a VERY specific trading method....however DOGE still is and looks like it will be the biggest consistently traded market for a long time.

Thanks for the new version Sampey....will test on next reload.

brilliant! this are all Patterns for the "Doge Mode", let's hope Sampey will add this mode with this Features!  Roll Eyes

... but Sampey has now many work with all this new Input over the last pages. it will take time, till he worket all out!
but after all this, Cat will be MEGA-CAT!    Cool

Happy Christmas to Sampey and all contributory Users here!

Edit:

working on C.A.T. 1.7, .....

Good news.
Just some more suggestions, though I know you spend a lot of time on fixes  Wink

• Would be nice to have Never PING Buy Over / Never PING Sell Under
    Reason : If you're trading coins with very close limits, Never Buy Over will sometimes block stop your Pong Buys and similarly Never Sell Under will sometimes block your Pong Sells. Really you never need to block Pong buy/sells as they will always only work within your min. gains. You only really need to price limit PINGs as this is your set starting point.

+1  
Pong orders should not be affectet from "never buy/sell under/over".

eg:

on a market after a crash, i want to trade in 2 ways:
i place one buy order 100 coins. As Gain i set 10% .
also i place a sell order about 200 coins, wich i have bought for 170 sat bevor the crash, i never will sell it under 170. so i use Option "never sell < 170".

Now the 100 coins buy order get filled at 70sat, but would not selled at 77, becouse i had set a sell Limit for the 200 old coins. And no PingPong will happen  Angry

DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 02:40:44 PM

Got the new one, thank you

Miner-TE

Activity: 499

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:39:41 PM

Got the new one, thank you

Same here,   Up and running great ...  Thanks.

BTC - 1PeMMYGn7xbZjUYeaWe9ct1VV6szLS1vkD - LTC - LbtcJRJJQQBjZuHr6Wm7vtB9RnnWtRNYpq
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:36:54 AM

Hi C.A.T. users!

I want to give you a Merry Christmas!

Grin Grin Grin Grin
darkstaticfire

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 05:57:21 AM

Merry Christmas, thank you for the great program Smiley
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 08:25:46 AM

hello guys,

I'm looking for a bot that can buy x amount every y minutes (willy style?) in one market on cryptsy. Can C.A.T. do that for me?

Another question: can C.A.T do automatic arbitrage between exchanges?

thanks for your answers and merry christmas!

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:22:43 PM

hello guys,

I'm looking for a bot that can buy x amount every y minutes (willy style?) in one market on cryptsy. Can C.A.T. do that for me?

Another question: can C.A.T do automatic arbitrage between exchanges?

thanks for your answers and merry christmas!

Hi Molecular, merry christmas to you took.
C.A.T. actually doesnt perform abritration, i'm working to change step by step some part of code with the target of write a good working arbitration function. There's no ETA about that.  Undecided

This is an easy function to add.
C.A.T. is at version 2.6, i think this function will be added before 3.0 release.

Of course the function can't be "buy X amount every y minutes", but there must be at least the "sell X amount every Y Minutes".

There are a LOT of CAT Customers and every function must be a function useful for everybody  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: