Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 531013 times)
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:32:53 PM

My CAT system gets frequently frozen on Ubuntu 15.10.

I found following:

cat CAT_Log_2016-09-27_17_23_19.txt
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid format
   at org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioDataLine.createStream(PulseAudioDataLine.java:142)
   at org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioDataLine.open(PulseAudioDataLine.java:99)
   at org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioDataLine.open(PulseAudioDataLine.java:283)
   at org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioClip.open(PulseAudioClip.java:402)
   at org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioClip.open(PulseAudioClip.java:453)
   at CAT.zzImageSound.Sound.Sound(Unknown Source)
   at CAT.singleMarketEnv.CoreSupport.PPGainMarket.addLogPingPongFinish(Unknown Source)
   at CAT.singleMarketEnv.Core.PPTradePool.manageTrade(Unknown Source)
   at CAT.singleMarketEnv.Core.PPPingPongAlgo.startLookup(Unknown Source)
   at CAT.singleMarketEnv.Core.a.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
   at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)

Thats about sound, ... would CAT use sound?

Yes a "Dling-Dlong" is reproduced when a PING-PONG is completed.
Are your Java LIbrary updated to the last version?
I read many times that java problems on linux are related to some missing installation or system configuration or VGA Card.
But in this case i've never seen that error.

I found this :

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18942424/error-playing-audio-file-from-java-via-pulseaudio-on-ubuntu

I will try to fix the sound code.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:05:52 PM

Hi C.A.T. users.
Is there some exchange you wants to be added in the coming CAT releases??

Nxt Asset Exchange
BitShares Asset Exchange
OpenLedger
Counterparty DEX

No P2p Exchanges.
They are not ready for a RealTime trader.
Elmit

Activity: 785
Merit: 500

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 02:01:52 AM

There seems to be a problem:

I added a new coin to trade. In the Manual Ping Orders Creator you MUST use type buy/sell once to get an update. By clicking the button [Check Status & Suggest Prices] I would expect, that the Unit price would be already updated, and not require to click first Buy/Sell.

The Suggested sell price was 0.00099999
The Suggested buy price was 0.00098002

But the Unit price under Type Sell / Buy was about 0.0003009

This seems to result in a negative Gain.

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:51:25 AM

Looking to sell my copy of CAT Core with the Bittrexx API.

New purchase value is 0.65, pm me if interested. Will undercut current new purchase value !

Ty.

To be decided...
Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 03:06:13 AM

Does anybody make profit with C.A.T.? (Except Sampey, lol)
If so, how much you gain in average a day, by which used start capital?

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 04:49:08 AM

Is it possible to add a link to each coin at that exchange's web site of that coin?

It would be good to see the graphic of the trend.

heavensopen

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 05:46:56 AM

I added a new coin to trade. In the Manual Ping Orders Creator you MUST use type buy/sell once to get an update. By clicking the button [Check Status & Suggest Prices] I would expect, that the Unit price would be already updated, and not require to click first Buy/Sell.

That's not true.
When you open a new market tab, for a new pair, there are no suggested prices until you manually click on the [Check Status & Suggest Prices] button. In fact, there are no prices or values at all! The only way for something like this to happen is to have that market tab already opened and inactive for quite a while (obviously, since the price difference was so big) and you just didn't update the buy/sell prices.
heavensopen

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 06:05:15 AM

Yes, CAT is profitable.

I tried to explain before that CAT does not work magically on its own. In order to gain profits you have to a) learn how it works, b) monitor its activity and the activity on the coin pairs you trade and c) have a basic understanding of how coin exchanges and markets work.

Of course there will be some losses too, CAT does not predict future market prices, CAT automates the job (and the calculations) you would do by hand if you had all those markets and coin pairs open at the same time in front of you, on all the exchanges you want to trade. So, it is actually you who decide what, how much and for how long to trade.

If one is able to make profit from coin trading without using any trading bot - and do all trades and calculations by hand - then CAT will be profitable for him. If one is not able to make profit on his own, CAT (and any other bot) will be unable to help him.

Think of it as a booster, it can boost your profits -OR- it can boost your losses.
Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 06:34:47 AM

That's not true.
When you open a new market tab, for a new pair, there are no suggested prices until you manually click on the [Check Status & Suggest Prices] button. In fact, there are no prices or values at all! The only way for something like this to happen is to have that market tab already opened and inactive for quite a while (obviously, since the price difference was so big) and you just didn't update the buy/sell prices.

Ok, the price is already there. So why did it not update it when I click to suggest me? Why do I need to click Type Buy and Sell first to get these fields updated? Why could it then go to a Gain of -12% when it was set to handle only Gain +0.6% Huh

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:50:03 AM

Is it possible to add a link to each coin at that exchange's web site of that coin?

No sorry, not possible, all Markets are dynamically load from exchange and there's no info about coins.
You must use other search functions to find info about a coin.
Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 06:56:00 AM

Yes, CAT is profitable.

I tried to explain before that CAT does not work magically on its own. In order to gain profits you have to a) learn how it works, b) monitor its activity and the activity on the coin pairs you trade and c) have a basic understanding of how coin exchanges and markets work.

Of course there will be some losses too, CAT does not predict future market prices, CAT automates the job (and the calculations) you would do by hand if you had all those markets and coin pairs open at the same time in front of you, on all the exchanges you want to trade. So, it is actually you who decide what, how much and for how long to trade.

If one is able to make profit from coin trading without using any trading bot - and do all trades and calculations by hand - then CAT will be profitable for him. If one is not able to make profit on his own, CAT (and any other bot) will be unable to help him.

Think of it as a booster, it can boost your profits -OR- it can boost your losses.

I am new to C.A.T., its more sophisticated then Quatloo trader I used before.
When I see each day another user selling his C.A.T. and having by myself only lost so far, although gaining pages over pages, then I wonder if somebody found the trick to make a living of it.
I use only the minimum to learn. Recently I tried to use 0.001 as initial trade in either direction, and if it got a gain, I added a new order with 0.01 as trade, deleting the old 0.001. And got -12% gain, ...
I want to have success. I want to learn, but it seems there is no guidance, just try, ... oh that did not work, ...try that, ....

I find my new pair by:
1. update the Markets list
2. click on %Diff to sort it from best to less
3. look at the right two columns Sell Trades 24H / Buy Trades 24H. Check which in the top list have about 100 / 100. If it has 150/30 it is for me clearly not a value to get trades frequently
4. from all candidates, I check which Volume (BTC is the highest) and choose now 3 to 4 coins.

Before I also checked that the High / Low is at least 100, but you(?) said I can also take 1 Satoshi differences.

Then I tweaked the Ping Pong parameters:
1. Sell All if % Within Ref Price is < 10 (or 5%)
2. Run For 500 Min. And Return to BTC
3. Merge Equal Orders/Trades into a New One

Click [Update Ping-Pong Parameters]

Go back to Order Creators:
1. Click on [Check Status & Suggest Prices]
2. Lower box Type: Click on Sell and Buy once each to get data down.
3. Depending if the suggested values of Sell matches my amount of coins and gives me more than 0.001 I start with Type: Sell, otherwise with Buy
4. Click [Add Ping Request]
5. Cliick [Create Orders]
6. Click {Ping Creation Preview]

Then I watch the Logs / Pool Orders & Trades and General Gains, getting happy each time a positve Gain comes up, what most likely is soon vanished, when I look at My Balance and see, I have now less again.

I noticed that partially the lower My Balance comes from open orders, which are not displayed at Poloniex Exchange. If you go to Pool, Orders & Trades and click on a coin and then right mouse you can delete that position, a few seconds later you can Load Balances at My Balances and you got more again, ...

Is there anything I can improve my procedure?

Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 07:04:27 AM

No sorry, not possible, all Markets are dynamically load from exchange and there's no info about coins.

Isn't the link to a coin on an Exchange static? E.g., if I am trading RBY, then the graphic I want to know is for Poloniex at: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_rby
I don't need the graphic in C.A.T. but the link would help me to open my web browser to find the graphic for that coin. I could imagine that a link on the Manual Ping Orders Generator could be placed somewhere.
At Poloniex, you do not need to be logged in for that link.

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:08:37 AM

Isn't the link to a coin on an Exchange static? E.g., if I am trading RBY, then the graphic I want to know is for Poloniex at: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_rby
I don't need the graphic in C.A.T. but the link would help me to open my web browser to find the graphic for that coin. I could imagine that a link on the Manual Ping Orders Generator could be placed somewhere.
At Poloniex, you do not need to be logged in for that link.

No it doesnt works this way using API.
I have no way to get a Link.
heavensopen

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 09:06:00 AM

I am new to C.A.T., its more sophisticated then Quatloo trader I used before.
When I see each day another user selling his C.A.T. and having by myself only lost so far, although gaining pages over pages, then I wonder if somebody found the trick to make a living of it.
I use only the minimum to learn. Recently I tried to use 0.001 as initial trade in either direction, and if it got a gain, I added a new order with 0.01 as trade, deleting the old 0.001. And got -12% gain, ...
I want to have success. I want to learn, but it seems there is no guidance, just try, ... oh that did not work, ...try that, ....

Nobody can make a living out of trading coins (for now at least), unless he has a lot of money to invest.
Take small steps.

I find my new pair by:
1. update the Markets list
2. click on %Diff to sort it from best to less
3. look at the right two columns Sell Trades 24H / Buy Trades 24H. Check which in the top list have about 100 / 100. If it has 150/30 it is for me clearly not a value to get trades frequently
4. from all candidates, I check which Volume (BTC is the highest) and choose now 3 to 4 coins.

At first I tried that and I had losses too. I found out that coins do not have steady volume or price, on any exchange. There are only specific coins (I call them "safe" coins) that have a big volume (so you can have a lot of small or a little bigger trades) and keep their value in general. You must study each coin you are thinking to trade before you actually put a serious amount to buy it and start trading it.

Before I also checked that the High / Low is at least 100, but you(?) said I can also take 1 Satoshi differences.

Then I tweaked the Ping Pong parameters:
1. Sell All if % Within Ref Price is < 10 (or 5%)
2. Run For 500 Min. And Return to BTC
3. Merge Equal Orders/Trades into a New One

Click [Update Ping-Pong Parameters]

Go back to Order Creators:
1. Click on [Check Status & Suggest Prices]
2. Lower box Type: Click on Sell and Buy once each to get data down.
3. Depending if the suggested values of Sell matches my amount of coins and gives me more than 0.001 I start with Type: Sell, otherwise with Buy
4. Click [Add Ping Request]
5. Cliick [Create Orders]
6. Click {Ping Creation Preview]

You need to learn before putting your money in danger. I would suggest the following:
1. Choose ONE steady pair (i.e. Doge/BTC, LTC/BTC, LTC/XMR etc). Those pairs have big volumes and somewhat "steady" value, meaning they don't get from 100k to 1k satoshi within an hour.
2. Open the market tab, click on the [Check Status & Suggest Prices] button to get an idea of the current prices and percentage of difference. Proceed further ONLY if you can get a gain.
3. Click on [PingPong Parameters], go to [Advanced] tab and untick (disable) the [Try to stay alone on top Orders Book]. This option is great until a second bot appears in the same market, then it can lead to a disaster, bots fighting each other and destroying the gain margin. Also, in markets that have one satoshi difference, it can lead the bot to buy higher (the ask price) and then it will have to sell even higher to get a gain. I use this option extremely rarely.
4. Leave everything else at default. You will start using all other options once you need them and understand how they work. This will take time. Default options work just fine, all others are needed on specific occasions.
5. Go back to Order Creator, click again on the [Check Status & Suggest Prices] button, to make sure things have not changed a lot within the few minutes you were making adjustments. If you are satisfied with what you see, put a SMALL amount to buy or sell (or both) and start trading.
6. Give it time. 500 minutes are not enough, in my humble opinion. I use CAT on 6 machines now, trading 24/7 and I only use this option to trade new coins, to avoid a loss.
7. Since you are using Poloniex, click on [Orders] ==> [My trade history and analysis] and check your trades. Click on the pair you are trading with CAT to see the analysis. Poloniex tells you exactly how many coins you traded in a specific time frame, the average buy/sell prices and the gain (or loss) you had.

Then I watch the Logs / Pool Orders & Trades and General Gains, getting happy each time a positve Gain comes up, what most likely is soon vanished, when I look at My Balance and see, I have now less again.

I noticed that partially the lower My Balance comes from open orders, which are not displayed at Poloniex Exchange. If you go to Pool, Orders & Trades and click on a coin and then right mouse you can delete that position, a few seconds later you can Load Balances at My Balances and you got more again, ...
Try doing what I told you above for starters. And have common sense, use small amounts until you are capable to make a profit.

Is there anything I can improve my procedure?
Yes: spend time working with CAT. It will help you learn, I learned a lot from it as well. And at the occasions I have losses, I know it is my fault for misconfiguring the bot - OR- making a bad decision on the coin I tried to trade. I am making the (good or bad) decisions, not CAT.
Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 09:53:32 AM

Thanks a lot!

2. Open the market tab, click on the [Check Status & Suggest Prices] button to get an idea of the current prices and percentage of difference. Proceed further ONLY if you can get a gain.

How to see if I can get a gain?

5. Go back to Order Creator, click again on the [Check Status & Suggest Prices] button, to make sure things have not changed a lot within the few minutes you were making adjustments. If you are satisfied with what you see, put a SMALL amount to buy or sell (or both) and start trading.

I try with the smallest amount possible about 0.001 BTC

7. Since you are using Poloniex, click on [Orders] ==> [My trade history and analysis] and check your trades. Click on the pair you are trading with CAT to see the analysis. Poloniex tells you exactly how many coins you traded in a specific time frame, the average buy/sell prices and the gain (or loss) you had.

Thats a good one. I did not see the Analyze feature.

heavensopen

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 10:40:57 AM

Thanks a lot!

How to see if I can get a gain?

I try with the smallest amount possible about 0.001 BTC

Thats a good one. I did not see the Analyze feature.

In Poloniex, if the market's difference of buy and sell prices are less than 0.5%, you are risking a loss. You have a 50% chance to lose coins. Example: if you buy at X price and the market goes down, you will be stuck trying to sell at a higher price. You may need to wait a lot before the price gets to where you want it, IF it ever gets there. I would prefer markets with buy/sell difference greater than 0.5% (this of course changes, but in time you will learn how to choose which coins to trade).
Su100

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Business models change. Its the mindset that stays

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:01:38 PM

OPINION POLL

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

I have been using CAT a few months and there are two things I really miss. I suggested Sampey to ask you CAT users to get comments on the following:

SUGGESTION #1:

I just placed a trade to SELL 14 NAUT.
CAT sold at 46479.

CAT calculated 5% gain I have set and placed a BUY order at 44155.
46479 * 0.95 = 44155, so exactly 5%.

However, when you look at the orderbook, next buy order is at 43759.
Why I am buying at 44155, when I can buy at 43760?

Take a look at what the trade looks like on poloniex.

What I suggest is that CAT would take as a superior rule the min percentage gain, calculate those 5% in this case and then:
1. Apply SKIP (small) ORDERS IN ORDERBOOK that are lower than 0.01 BTC which you define in the "Skip Buy Boook Orders With Total <" parameter.
2. Add one satoshi to the first order that you find.

Does anyone else please think its a good idea? I definitely see it as a wasted profit.

SUGGESTION #2:

Lets say you have 5 ETH and you want to use them to play around. So the first trade (PING) have to be SELL, which is the main issue here.
You set a PING SELL of 5 ETH when you think the market will face a downtrend, so you can buy them cheaper.
But, what settings do I use to reuse only 95% and keep profits in BTC?
I miss two things:
1.The option to reuse only certain amount (easy when ping is buy).
2. Keep profits in BTC (now these trades accumulate ETH).

Its fine when you end up with tons of a coin with a perspective like ETH, DASH or FCT.

But imagine you have some shitcoins that are currently at its peak and you expect a nice downtrend market (with its ups and downs) the following weeks.
You want to sell them, buy the same amount (or less) at a lower price, but accumulate the profits in pairing currency! (BTC in most cases).

Is this a valid concern or its just me who's brain its like a crazy monkey? :-)

Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 01:28:33 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2016, 01:41:33 AM by Elmit

My C.A.T. system freezes very often:
E.g., I try to login at a second exchange, the drop down menu of the sites appears empty and that was it.

I start C.A.T. with a desktop icon and the exec command:
/usr/bin/java -jar '/home/ronald/C.A.T./CAT.jar'

I use Ubuntu 15.10.
java -version
openjdk version "1.8.0_91"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_91-8u91-b14-3ubuntu1~15.10.1-b14)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.91-b14, mixed mode)

RAM usage shows usually about 200k

cat CAT_Log_2016-09-29_09_29_06.txt
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at javax.swing.JLabel.setIcon(JLabel.java:406)
   at CAT.acc.IconListRendererLogin.getListCellRendererComponent(Unknown Source)
   at javax.swing.JList$AccessibleJList$AccessibleJListChild.getComponentAtIndex(JList.java:3227)
   at javax.swing.JList$AccessibleJList$AccessibleJListChild.getCurrentAccessibleContext(JList.java:3208)
   at javax.swing.JList$AccessibleJList$AccessibleJListChild.getAccessibleRole(JList.java:3287)
   at org.GNOME.Accessibility.AtkWrapper.dispatchFocusEvent(AtkWrapper.java:376)
   at org.GNOME.Accessibility.AtkWrapper$4.propertyChange(AtkWrapper.java:589)
   at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.fire(PropertyChangeSupport.java:335)
   at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(PropertyChangeSupport.java:327)
   at javax.accessibility.AccessibleContext.firePropertyChange(AccessibleContext.java:766)
   at javax.swing.JComboBox$AccessibleJComboBox$AccessibleJComboBoxListSelectionListener.valueChanged(JComboBox.java:1779)
   at javax.swing.JList.fireSelectionValueChanged(JList.java:1796)
   at javax.swing.JList$ListSelectionHandler.valueChanged(JList.java:1810)
   at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.fireValueChanged(DefaultListSelectionModel.java:184)
   at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.fireValueChanged(DefaultListSelectionModel.java:164)
   at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.fireValueChanged(DefaultListSelectionModel.java:211)
   at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.changeSelection(DefaultListSelectionModel.java:405)
   at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.changeSelection(DefaultListSelectionModel.java:415)
   at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.setSelectionInterval(DefaultListSelectionModel.java:459)
   at javax.swing.JList.setSelectedIndex(JList.java:2210)
   at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicComboPopup.updateListBoxSelectionForEvent(BasicComboPopup.java:1310)
   at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicComboPopup$Handler.mouseMoved(BasicComboPopup.java:899)
   at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseMoved(AWTEventMulticaster.java:330)
   at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseMoved(AWTEventMulticaster.java:329)
   at java.awt.Component.processMouseMotionEvent(Component.java:6580)
   at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseMotionEvent(JComponent.java:3342)
   at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6304)
   at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2236)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4891)
   at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2294)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4713)
   at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4888)
   at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4538)
   at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4466)
   at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2280)
   at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2750)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:758)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
   at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
   at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:86)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:731)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:729)
   at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)
   at org.GNOME.Accessibility.AtkWrapper$5.dispatchEvent(AtkWrapper.java:697)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:109)
   at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$2.run(WaitDispatchSupport.java:184)
   at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$4.run(WaitDispatchSupport.java:229)
   at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$4.run(WaitDispatchSupport.java:227)
   at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport.enter(WaitDispatchSupport.java:227)
   at java.awt.Dialog.show(Dialog.java:1084)
   at java.awt.Component.show(Component.java:1673)
   at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Component.java:1625)
   at java.awt.Window.setVisible(Window.java:1014)
   at java.awt.Dialog.setVisible(Dialog.java:1005)
   at CAT.acc.JDialogLogin.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at CAT.acc.JFrameCAT.b(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:756)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:726)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)

grep java.lang.NullPointerException CAT_L*
CAT_Log_2016-09-21_08_14_46.txt:java.lang.NullPointerException
CAT_Log_2016-09-21_08_14_46.txt:Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-1" java.lang.NullPointerException
CAT_Log_2016-09-21_08_14_46.txt:Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-1" java.lang.NullPointerException
CAT_Log_2016-09-22_05_23_10.txt:java.lang.NullPointerException
CAT_Log_2016-09-22_05_23_10.txt:Exception in thread "Thread-187" java.lang.NullPointerException
CAT_Log_2016-09-22_16_39_20.txt:Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-1" java.lang.NullPointerException
CAT_Log_2016-09-23_06_41_22.txt:Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-1" java.lang.NullPointerException
CAT_Log_2016-09-29_09_01_58.txt:java.lang.NullPointerException
CAT_Log_2016-09-29_09_29_06.txt:java.lang.NullPointerException

Does anybody has an idea how to track that down? or if there are some parameters I can set in java to improve this?

Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 05:52:55 AM

My C.A.T. system freezes very often:
E.g., I try to login at a second exchange, the drop down menu of the sites appears empty and that was it.

I start C.A.T. with a desktop icon and the exec command:
/usr/bin/java -jar '/home/ronald/C.A.T./CAT.jar'

I use Ubuntu 15.10.
java -version
openjdk version "1.8.0_91"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_91-8u91-b14-3ubuntu1~15.10.1-b14)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.91-b14, mixed mode)

RAM usage shows usually about 200k

cat CAT_Log_2016-09-29_09_29_06.txt
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at javax.swing.JLabel.setIcon(JLabel.java:406)
   at CAT.acc.IconListRendererLogin.getListCellRendererComponent(Unknown Source)
   at javax.swing.JList$AccessibleJList$AccessibleJListChild.getComponentAtIndex(JList.java:3227)
   at javax.swing.JList$AccessibleJList$AccessibleJListChild.getCurrentAccessibleContext(JList.java:3208)
   at javax.swing.JList$AccessibleJList$AccessibleJListChild.getAccessibleRole(JList.java:3287)
   at org.GNOME.Accessibility.AtkWrapper.dispatchFocusEvent(AtkWrapper.java:376)
   at org.GNOME.Accessibility.AtkWrapper$4.propertyChange(AtkWrapper.java:589)
   at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.fire(PropertyChangeSupport.java:335)
   at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(PropertyChangeSupport.java:327)
   at javax.accessibility.AccessibleContext.firePropertyChange(AccessibleContext.java:766)
   at javax.swing.JComboBox$AccessibleJComboBox$AccessibleJComboBoxListSelectionListener.valueChanged(JComboBox.java:1779)
   at javax.swing.JList.fireSelectionValueChanged(JList.java:1796)
   at javax.swing.JList$ListSelectionHandler.valueChanged(JList.java:1810)
   at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.fireValueChanged(DefaultListSelectionModel.java:184)
   at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.fireValueChanged(DefaultListSelectionModel.java:164)
   at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.fireValueChanged(DefaultListSelectionModel.java:211)
   at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.changeSelection(DefaultListSelectionModel.java:405)
   at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.changeSelection(DefaultListSelectionModel.java:415)
   at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.setSelectionInterval(DefaultListSelectionModel.java:459)
   at javax.swing.JList.setSelectedIndex(JList.java:2210)
   at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicComboPopup.updateListBoxSelectionForEvent(BasicComboPopup.java:1310)
   at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicComboPopup$Handler.mouseMoved(BasicComboPopup.java:899)
   at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseMoved(AWTEventMulticaster.java:330)
   at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseMoved(AWTEventMulticaster.java:329)
   at java.awt.Component.processMouseMotionEvent(Component.java:6580)
   at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseMotionEvent(JComponent.java:3342)
   at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6304)
   at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2236)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4891)
   at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2294)
   at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4888)
   at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4538)
   at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4466)
   at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2280)
   at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2750)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:758)
   at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:86)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:731)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:729)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:109)
   at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$2.run(WaitDispatchSupport.java:184)
   at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$4.run(WaitDispatchSupport.java:229)
   at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$4.run(WaitDispatchSupport.java:227)
   at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport.enter(WaitDispatchSupport.java:227)
   at java.awt.Dialog.show(Dialog.java:1084)
   at java.awt.Component.show(Component.java:1673)
   at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Component.java:1625)
   at java.awt.Window.setVisible(Window.java:1014)
   at java.awt.Dialog.setVisible(Dialog.java:1005)
   at CAT.acc.JDialogLogin.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at CAT.acc.JFrameCAT.b(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:756)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:726)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)

grep java.lang.NullPointerException CAT_L*
CAT_Log_2016-09-21_08_14_46.txt:java.lang.NullPointerException
CAT_Log_2016-09-22_05_23_10.txt:java.lang.NullPointerException
CAT_Log_2016-09-22_05_23_10.txt:Exception in thread "Thread-187" java.lang.NullPointerException
CAT_Log_2016-09-22_16_39_20.txt:Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-1" java.lang.NullPointerException
CAT_Log_2016-09-23_06_41_22.txt:Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-1" java.lang.NullPointerException
CAT_Log_2016-09-29_09_01_58.txt:java.lang.NullPointerException
CAT_Log_2016-09-29_09_29_06.txt:java.lang.NullPointerException

Does anybody has an idea how to track that down? or if there are some parameters I can set in java to improve this?

It is a well known bug of openjdk. Install official oracle sdk or apply this fix > https://netbeans.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=255297
Hope it helped.
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:12:59 AM

How does it work when there are now 100+ users using this software on maybe 3 decent altcoin exchanges ?
The coins are also limited to volume isn't everyone just fighting everyone squeezing the margins into nothing ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: