Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 531070 times)
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:48:07 PM

Thanks for your honesty Wink This is a noob question, but if my computer is turned off will the bot still trade from your servers? Interested in using it both for personal trading, and to auto trade the HYPER and GP markets to help both coins grow.

Server??? I don't have server  Cheesy Cheesy
C.A.T. is a stand alone program, it will communicate ONLY with the exchange.
And the response to your question is : if your computer is turned on, all your current orders will remain on the exchange........
If you want to resume you need to start cat again and restore orders.

OR you can put CAT on an online server (many person choose this way)
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:47:02 AM

I was looking for next exchanges to interface with C.A.T.
Any suggestions?
bleutrade.com
 Smiley
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:52:41 AM

I was looking for next exchanges to interface with C.A.T.
Any suggestions?
bleutrade.com
 Smiley

I tried to contact admins in any way.
No response  Undecided
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:58:59 AM

Someone is interested in OKCoin InterfacE??
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 10:48:22 PM

Is anyone running CAT on a VPS for 24/7 trading? What kind of setup are you using and which VPS? Please let me know Smiley

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:41:58 PM

no Kraken Smiley
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:45:49 PM

no Kraken Smiley

Kraken have a big problem :

API call rate limit
We have safeguards in place to protect against abuse/DoS attacks as well as order book manipulation caused by the rapid placing and canceling of orders.

Every user of our API has a "call counter" which starts at 0.

Ledger/trade history calls increase the counter by 2.

Place/cancel order calls do not affect the counter.

All other API calls increase the counter by 1.

The user's counter is reduced every couple of seconds, and if the counter exceeds the user's maximum API access is suspended for 15 minutes. Tier 2 users have a maximum of 15 and their count gets reduced by 1 every 3 seconds. Tier 3 and 4 users have a maximum of 20; the count is reduced by 1 every 2 seconds for tier 3 users, and is reduced by 1 every 1 second for tier 4 users.

Although placing and cancelling orders does not increase the counter, there are separate limits in place to prevent order book manipulation. Only placing orders you intend to fill and keeping the rate down to 1 per second is generally enough to not hit this limit.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:41:21 AM

INFX (InfluxCoin) is now Accepted as Payment Method!

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:44:37 PM

nice one Smiley I sent you a tweet and will check out your coin mate

And when I added a new api it switched off my CAT api trading! all connected  Smiley

kool ...

been a lot happening in the background for granite ... so during the passage of this year 2016 - there will be some small and some large changes ...

with some major additions not only to the coin - but the entire granite ecosystem ...

so if you have any inclination to dabble with granite - lend me your wallet address and ill send you some donation coins as a starter ...

cat itself hasnt got the exchanges that grn is on ( as the owners of the exchanges have yet to get back to sampey ) - but hold on for a little while and watch this grow Wink ...

the link here in australia is directly connected to the US internet link ( amongst others ) though undersea cables ... so it amazes me how we always have outages and drops in our link ...

pathetic really ...

and now with the nbn being rolled out all over the place - the government is going to have a field day with restrictions and censorship when they have the population in their grasp ...

ho hum - such is life ... Smiley ...

#crysx

Will have to check out this Granite.

We already have 400k plus requests for meta data a year from 80 odd different government and corporate entities, So much for being about terrorism hey? Was all about tax evasion you send the word cashy or cash job by text and the ATO will see it. 
The NBN makes no difference if using a VPN  Or WBB have an encrypted chat without obscene permissions, (the startchat app has insane permissions). There are always ways around it, though it's arsey you actually have to for privacy from a legally illegitimate 'government'

Sampey I think 1ex is actually a no bot trading exchange.... May be an issue  Roll Eyes

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 01:20:22 PM

And when I added a new api it switched off my CAT api trading! all connected  Smiley

kool ...

been a lot happening in the background for granite ... so during the passage of this year 2016 - there will be some small and some large changes ...

with some major additions not only to the coin - but the entire granite ecosystem ...

so if you have any inclination to dabble with granite - lend me your wallet address and ill send you some donation coins as a starter ...

cat itself hasnt got the exchanges that grn is on ( as the owners of the exchanges have yet to get back to sampey ) - but hold on for a little while and watch this grow Wink ...

the link here in australia is directly connected to the US internet link ( amongst others ) though undersea cables ... so it amazes me how we always have outages and drops in our link ...

pathetic really ...

and now with the nbn being rolled out all over the place - the government is going to have a field day with restrictions and censorship when they have the population in their grasp ...

#crysx

We already have 400k plus requests for meta data a year from 80 odd different government and corporate entities, So much for being about terrorism hey? Was all about tax evasion you send the word cashy or cash job by text and the ATO will see it.  
The NBN makes no difference if using a VPN  Or WBB have an encrypted chat without obscene permissions, (the startchat app has insane permissions). There are always ways around it, though it's arsey you actually have to for privacy from a legally illegitimate 'government'

Sampey I think 1ex is actually a no bot trading exchange.... May be an issue  Roll Eyes

agreed ...

there is always a way around it ... and for me - its a no brainer ...

if you cash money - pay taxes ... easy ...

the more tax you are paying - means the higher your income ... so a massive tax bill means an even more massive income ...

the government can have their cut as far as im concerned - i just want my tax paid cut into my own pocket and not worry about anything else ... though the internet is always going to be a monitored entity - always ...

are you australian also? ... if so - where? ...

as for granite - i took over granite a little over two years ago - and have been building it bit by bit ever since ... first the infrastructure - then the systems - then the coin and its stability ... this year is a massive change year for granite - with an addition to the granite ecosystem of another coin im currently in a takeover with ... this will supplement the current ecosystem - but i have yet to finalize the arrangement ...

looks like next week the final password and account will be moved - so i can start rebuilding that coin from scratch again - and supplement granite ...

in any case - it would be great to see you around an have a new member for granite come in ... irc is always active - #granite - and usually has some interesting conversations to chew the fat over ...

CAT will be great when we have the volume later this year to become part of this great package ...

#crysx

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:21:55 PM

CAT will be great when we have the volume later this year to become part of this great package ...

#crysx

CAT could help (a lot) your exchange to increase volumes.  Wink
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 01:26:04 PM

#crysx

i know - but unfortunately the two exchanges grn is on - bleutrade and safecex - has not got back to you regarding api implementation ...

so when that happens - it will be a LOT better ...

#crysx

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:28:43 PM

i know - but unfortunately the two exchanges grn is on - bleutrade and safecex - has not got back to you regarding api implementation ...

Oh yes.....no response  Undecided
Probably they are not interested in
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 01:31:58 PM

Oh yes.....no response  Undecided
Probably they are not interested in

maybe - or just plain busy ...

ill push a request in also - and see what response i get ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:39:50 PM

kool ...

pathetic really ...

#crysx

The NBN makes no difference if using a VPN  Or WBB have an encrypted chat without obscene permissions, (the startchat app has insane permissions). There are always ways around it, though it's arsey you actually have to for privacy from a legally illegitimate 'government'

Sampey I think 1ex is actually a no bot trading exchange.... May be an issue  Roll Eyes

agreed ...

the more tax you are paying - means the higher your income ... so a massive tax bill means an even more massive income ...

the government can have their cut as far as im concerned - i just want my tax paid cut into my own pocket and not worry about anything else ... though the internet is always going to be a monitored entity - always ...

as for granite - i took over granite a little over two years ago - and have been building it bit by bit ever since ... first the infrastructure - then the systems - then the coin and its stability ... this year is a massive change year for granite - with an addition to the granite ecosystem of another coin im currently in a takeover with ... this will supplement the current ecosystem - but i have yet to finalize the arrangement ...

looks like next week the final password and account will be moved - so i can start rebuilding that coin from scratch again - and supplement granite ...

in any case - it would be great to see you around an have a new member for granite come in ... irc is always active - #granite - and usually has some interesting conversations to chew the fat over ...

#crysx

If only Tax worked like that, but it seems the more money you make the less tax you pay, The real tax rate only applies to us serfs.

Yeah I am in Newcastle .

have you sought to have Granite listed on 1ex.trade? as long as your willing to be vetted via KYC stuff, (held by a bank) they will list it usually.

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:40:43 PM

#crysx

I know, I agree, Worth trying to push  Cool

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 03:44:20 AM

kool ...

pathetic really ...

#crysx

agreed ...

#crysx

If only Tax worked like that, but it seems the more money you make the less tax you pay, The real tax rate only applies to us serfs.

Yeah I am in Newcastle .

have you sought to have Granite listed on 1ex.trade? as long as your willing to be vetted via KYC stuff, (held by a bank) they will list it usually.

hehehe ... my home town is sydney ...

i used to drive to newcastle on business ( and further to lemon tree passage ) - but also just for a drive ... have a burger and drive back ... newcastle is nice ... real nice ...

would be nice to go back to sydney and get life back ... adelaide is WAY too sleepy a town ... and very backward in a lot of ways ...

australian tax is funny that way ... the more you earn - the less you pay - but ONLY if you can shaft the loopholes that exist in the tax system ... you are on a higher tax bracket - but have MUCH more you can claim in that bracket ... amazing ...

i have not pushed for granite to be listed anywhere else so far except bleutrade ( which has been a couple of years now ) and just recently safecex ... i mainly work on the infrastructure and code - so that side of marketing and pushing granite and the ecosystem is lacking on my behalf ... need a marketing / sales lady i think Wink ... hehehe ...

tanx for the insight though ... im actually in newcastle in the next couple of months on business ( though no set date ) ... so maybe stay in touch ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:32:15 AM

#crysx

I can only sow the seeds  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=952619.new#new

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:36:00 AM

#crysx
[/quote]

i used to drive to newcastle on business ( and further to lemon tree passage ) - but also just for a drive ... have a burger and drive back ... newcastle is nice ... real nice ...

would be nice to go back to sydney and get life back ... adelaide is WAY too sleepy a town ... and very backward in a lot of ways ...

australian tax is funny that way ... the more you earn - the less you pay - but ONLY if you can shaft the loopholes that exist in the tax system ... you are on a higher tax bracket - but have MUCH more you can claim in that bracket ... amazing ...

i have not pushed for granite to be listed anywhere else so far except bleutrade ( which has been a couple of years now ) and just recently safecex ... i mainly work on the infrastructure and code - so that side of marketing and pushing granite and the ecosystem is lacking on my behalf ... need a marketing / sales lady i think Wink ... hehehe ...

tanx for the insight though ... im actually in newcastle in the next couple of months on business ( though no set date ) ... so maybe stay in touch ...

#crysx
[/quote]

Adelaide chicks are pretty wild from what I hear but also I have heard it's a bit different, something in the water?
Yeah Newy is pretty good best of beach and a medium sized city.

I will keep on 1ex to get it on!

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 07:01:28 AM

#crysx

#crysx
[/quote]

Adelaide chicks are pretty wild from what I hear but also I have heard it's a bit different, something in the water?
Yeah Newy is pretty good best of beach and a medium sized city.

I will keep on 1ex to get it on!
[/quote]

something in the water alright ...

i like newcastle - its not as sleepy and still has that sort of country / industrial feel ... i cant put my finger on that one ...

tanx for the 1ex inclusion request ... pm me you grn address and ill send you some tanx ...

ive got an issue with the main server currently which is taking a LOT of time to fix ... and if i can get it all sorted today and tomorrow then ill be back on with a little more time to comment ...

till then - back to work ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: