Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 531013 times)
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:14:49 PM

CAT Can't work good with blockchain based exchanges. I already tried with NXT but too much technical difficults/limit on blockchain side.
CAT can works good only with a centralized exchange, fast responses, no need to mine block etc....

BitShares technology (Grahpene) is said to be much more suitable (and faster) for the trading than other DEX (NXT or CounterParty), this blockchain is built with trading in mind

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:39:42 PM

CAT Can't work good with blockchain based exchanges. I already tried with NXT but too much technical difficults/limit on blockchain side.
CAT can works good only with a centralized exchange, fast responses, no need to mine block etc....

BitShares technology (Grahpene) is said to be much more suitable (and faster) for the trading than other DEX (NXT or CounterParty), this blockchain is built with trading in mind

Ok let's say that it will costs a lot to interface such kind of system with CAT.
So if someone wants to pay for it.....i'm here  Smiley
CoollerOne

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:29:02 AM

Can your bot create new ping X% lower then the previous one, thus covering declining market?
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:42:50 AM

Can your bot create new ping X% lower then the previous one, thus covering declining market?

Yes  Wink
mabipa125

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:15:25 PM

Hi all, ive away from cryptocurrency world from some times and spend it on the forex exc.
We also have a lot of bot (EA) and we share in continuos our set file to improve it.. here seems no one is interest in sharing profitable stategy, what i miss?
Thanks
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:54:58 PM

Sampey, I had to restore some orders and wondered about the "All" buttons on top of the dialog:

That could be really helpful but unfortunately they aren't working. Could you please check?
Maybe I simply don't know how to use them correctly, when I click on it, nothing happens.

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:25:48 PM

Sampey, I had to restore some orders and wondered about the "All" buttons on top of the dialog:

That could be really helpful but unfortunately they aren't working. Could you please check?
Maybe I simply don't know how to use them correctly, when I click on it, nothing happens.

With the ALL Button you will change the TYPE of Order (Sell Buy) Or The static/dynamic type.

They doesn't works? If you press ALL STATIC and then ALL DYNAMIC does every single combobox changes?
Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 09:20:55 PM

Hi all, ive away from cryptocurrency world from some times and spend it on the forex exc.
We also have a lot of bot (EA) and we share in continuos our set file to improve it.. here seems no one is interest in sharing profitable stategy, what i miss?
Thanks

Rather there are no strategies but buy low and sell high...or they are no profitable.

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:26:59 PM

Thanks

Rather there are no strategies but buy low and sell high...or they are no profitable.

If you are able to make a Gain by Sell Low/Buy High or Buy High/Sell Low with ANY Kind of strategy you will probably win a Nobel for the Economy  Wink

Any strategy is a Buy Low/Sell high or Sell High/Buy Low.
Gunthar

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 09:51:59 PM

Thanks

If you are able to make a Gain by Sell Low/Buy High or Buy High/Sell Low with ANY Kind of strategy you will probably win a Nobel for the Economy  Wink

Any strategy is a Buy Low/Sell high or Sell High/Buy Low.
Ty for the sarcasm: anyway, buy low sell high CANT be done with a bot (at least not repeteadly), unless you are able to "never buy over your last pong sell -x%" (and vice versa, it depends by up/down trends cases). Your bot is able to do this but....ONCE.
Then you have to stop and study the market again and ENTER the new PING in the right moment to "attempt" a gain (at least 1% per transaction fee included or you go negative). If you succeed...you dont get a Nobel...you got 1% of a propably tiny amount you used to test CAT because you dont fucking understand how does it work.
Morale: CAT, as any other bot, is not something you let run while you sleep...CAT is a tool to make some automatic operations on trading markets, without the fear of getting emotional and make wrong decisions (unless you get emotional anyway and you deliberately stop CAT).
I can give you a tip, OP: candlestick patterns still work here...
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:15:03 PM

Ty for the sarcasm: anyway, buy low sell high CANT be done with a bot (at least not repeteadly), unless you are able to "never buy over your last pong sell -x%" (and vice versa, it depends by up/down trends cases). Your bot is able to do this but....ONCE.

CAT have an infinite loop, so you can do it many times, not only ONCE. Why did you say ONCE?

Then you have to stop and study the market again and ENTER the new PING in the right moment to "attempt" a gain (at least 1% per transaction fee included or you go negative). If you succeed...you dont get a Nobel...you got 1% of a propably tiny amount you used to test CAT because you dont fucking understand how does it work.
Morale: CAT, as any other bot, is not something you let run while you sleep...CAT is a tool to make some automatic operations on trading markets, without the fear of getting emotional and make wrong decisions (unless you get emotional anyway and you deliberately stop CAT).
I can give you a tip, OP: candlestick patterns still work here...
~Gun

sorry are you a CAT customers? Because your nickname doesn't appears in my list....but you talk about CAT like a person who used it a lot.....
This is trange because people who use CAT a lot have already make ROI Many times and they have found good strategies combining all CAT parameters.
Gunthar

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 10:27:27 PM

CAT have an infinite loop, so you can do it many times, not only ONCE. Why did you say ONCE?
CAT has infinite loop but markets dont: after you do the first gain it is not automatic to do the second gain (almost impossible to do the infinite loop you claim). You MUST study the markets, dont suggest people they can let run the so called "infinite loop" because that's fool.

sorry are you a CAT customers? Because your nickname doesn't appears in my list....but you talk about CAT like a person who used it a lot.....
You are so smart: congrats you won a Nobel price in alts investigations...

This is trange sbecause people who use CAT a lot have already make ROI Many times and they have found good strategies combining all CAT parameters.
I read over 200 posts in this thread, Sampey and i read all the feedback you received: NONE has ever said they already ROIed "many times"  and i can sign it with my own blood NONE will make a ROI letting CAT run on "infinite loop".
Be honest, Sampey: you MUST study markets and use CAT as a trading tool time by time...NOT on infinite loop.
Also: a lot of people asking many times about, strategies, tips, tricks etc etc to use CAT and make profit but...NONE ever posted one single "combined strategy"...nor your customers (which i understand they woudnt disclose their profits) nor the programmer (you) which would REALLY help CAT sales...

So Sampey: have you found a good strategy combining CAT parameters and are you making ROI many times (like an infinite loop) ?
Mind to share it ONCE with all people that are asking you these tips and tricks since ages (and you are ignoring)?
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:42:51 PM

CAT has infinite loop but markets dont: after you do the first gain it is not automatic to do the second gain (almost impossible to do the infinite loop you claim). You MUST study the markets, dont suggest people they can let run the so called "infinite loop" because that's fool.

The new Ping after a Ping-Pong complete starts with the same condition as any other Ping. And you have all the parameters you need to "force" CAT to set the price you need (in dynamic mode).

You are so smart: congrats you won a Nobel price in alts investigations...

So you can post here with your CAT related account, or if you have any problem or doubt you can Pm me for suggestions. Maybe you didn't find the right way to set some part of your algo.
Otherwise if you have any suggestions about new parameters i'm always here to read and add to my Todo List.

I read over 200 posts in this thread, Sampey and i read all the feedback you received: NONE has ever said they already ROIed "many times"  and i can sign it with my own blood NONE will make a ROI letting CAT run on "infinite loop".
Be honest, Sampey: you MUST study markets and use CAT as a trading tool time by time...NOT on infinite loop.
Also: a lot of people asking many times about, strategies, tips, tricks etc etc to use CAT and make profit but...NONE ever posted one single "combined strategy"...nor your customers (which i understand they woudnt
disclose their profits) nor the programmer (you) which would REALLY help CAT sales...

Probably you didn't read well.
Just a copy/paste from one of my feedbacks in my profile
"And if you are wondering, I have made my ROI a few times over. Common sense, some luck and C.A.T. can make you some coins."

And many person write me using PM.

So Sampey: have you found a good strategy combining CAT parameters and are you making ROI many times (like an infinite loop) ?
Mind to share it ONCE with all people that are asking you these tips and tricks since ages (and you are ignoring)?

First, i'm not ignoring anyone because my current PM box is 200 Pages sincer november 2015.

Just a simple strategy : on 1 Satoshi Spread Market you can put a simple Static Buy/Sell price (like DOGE Market). Where Buy and Sell are the best market price.
Then Exchange engine will continue processing order and your order will continue get priority until the Trade time. Then you will have the Static Pong Sell
In this situation you can put a Buy Static Ping + Sell Static Ping at the same time. If market didn't change (and usually on market with 1 sat spread price didn't change fast) you can run an infinite loop and make high gains.

I suggest you to make questions and suggestions, but use you real account please  Wink

Gunthar

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 11:03:34 PM

The new Ping after a Ping-Pong complete starts with the same condition as any other Ping. And you have all the parameters you need to "force" CAT to set the price you need (in dynamic mode).
Wrong: in dynamic mode CAT puts the price on TOP of order book as long as % of gain you set is matched. Then it stops and your order goes down and down in the order book untill you decide to loose money and try again. Suggestion: up trend/down trend are not that hard to understand with an algo uh....

So you can post here with your CAT related account
Why? lol...i post using the account i want, your courtesy to asnwer or not...

Just a copy/paste from one of my feedbacks in my profile
"And if you are wondering, I have made my ROI a few times over. Common sense, some luck and C.A.T. can make you some coins."
Agreed: common sense (aka study the markets), some luck (who doesnt need it?)....that's not an INFINITE LOOP.

First, i'm not ignoring anyone because my current PM box is 200 Pages sincer november 2015.
Just a simple strategy : on 1 Satoshi Spread Market you can put a simple Static Buy/Sell price (like DOGE Market). Where Buy and Sell are the best market price.
Then Exchange engine will continue processing order and your order will continue get priority until the Trade time. Then you will have the Static Pong Sell
In this situation you can put a Buy Static Ping + Sell Static Ping at the same time. If market didn't change (and usually on market with 1 sat spread price didn't change fast) you can run an infinite loop and make high gains.

Oh my bad...PMs do exist actually...anyway FINALLY a good strategy you share: static buy and static sell.....(that's pretty much again a buy low/sell high done with a 0.5BTC bot over a market spread of 1sat...)

Any "dynamic" combined strategy you can suggest, Sampey, that would run in infinite loop? I dont think so: unless you going to implement some kind of entry strategy for PING creations, you cant actually let it run and expect infinite loops of gains: you must keep your eyes on markets and create PINGs manually everytime your own trading patterns/strategies match. Even tho, you need to continue watching markets during PONG recalculations because there is always the risk of price going far away in the opposite side you set CAT.
I'm open to any suggestion too Sampey...but knowing to talk with a constructive programmer on the other side that is willingly to implement "strategies parameter"...not only new exchanges commissions.
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:16:12 PM

Wrong: in dynamic mode CAT puts the price on TOP of order book as long as % of gain you set is matched. Then it stops and your order goes down and down in the order book untill you decide to loose money and try again. Suggestion: up trend/down trend are not that hard to understand with an algo uh....

Wrong : CAT Put the order on top if you don't set ANY price limit.
And if you don't set any price limit it means that you're telling CAT "I Want to trade on top".
In dynamic mode, of course.

Why? lol...i post using the account i want, your courtesy to asnwer or not...

Yes you're right, but i want to give support to my customers. And my customers are people who get a CAT copy, and i know all of them.
Anyone could tell me "I'm another account of one of your customers". But this could be not true, and that person could try to troll me and make me waste a lot of time for nothing.
So, if you ask me support using "Gunthar" but from my point of view you're not a customer......and as you said "courtesy to answer or not"

Oh my bad...PMs do exist actually...anyway FINALLY a good strategy you share: static buy and static sell.....(that's pretty much again a buy low/sell high done with a 0.5BTC bot over a market spread of 1sat...)

Any "dynamic" combined strategy you can suggest, Sampey, that would run in infinite loop? I dont think so: unless you going to implement some kind of entry strategy for PING creations, you cant actually let it run and expect infinite loops of gains: you must keep your eyes on markets and create PINGs manually everytime your own trading patterns/strategies match. Even tho, you need to continue watching markets during PONG recalculations because there is always the risk of price going far away in the opposite side you set CAT.

I wrote you a fast example of strategy, and i wrote many strategies to people who usually PM me. Just to be clear i don't ignore anyone.

Infinite loop doesn't means that it will continue ping-ponging forever, if market prices and condition changes the ping-pong will result "frozen" and user could decide what to do.
So, a loop could continue to work for hours or days, it's not "INFINITE" In the real meanings of the words.......but i thing it's easy to understand that an algorithm could not met the condition you set and then wait for conditions to come back (or users to stop/restart algo)

I'm open to any suggestion too Sampey...but knowing to talk with a constructive programmer on the other side that is willingly to implement "strategies parameter"...not only new exchanges commissions.

I've released near 70 CAT Version since 2013.....No need to comment your last sentence.
If you have constructive suggestions i'm here.  Wink
Gunthar

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 11:37:05 PM

Wrong : CAT Put the order on top if you don't set ANY price limit.
And if you don't set any price limit it means that you're telling CAT "I Want to trade on top".
In dynamic mode, of course.
min % of gain IS actually a price limit, Sampey, and if you dont trade on top of order book you cant push your price (plus you have to consider fees limiting your price).

that person could try to troll me and make me waste a lot of time for nothing.
You already understood i'm not trolling you...you are smart enough

If market prices and condition changes the ping-pong will result "frozen" and user could decide what to do.
So, a loop could continue to work for hours or days, it's not "INFINITE" In the real meanings of the words.......but i thing it's easy to understand that an algorithm could not met the condition you set and then wait for conditions to come back (or users to stop/restart algo)
prices and conditions changes...always!
I'm thinking loud and messing here Sampey because FORCED 1% of gain (because the fees) will cause actually one of the following conditions:
- CAT frozen because an uptrend makes your limit buy order (PING re-creation) useless as the price is already gone away up
- CAT frozen because a downtrend makes your limit sell order (PONG from PING trade) useless as the price is already gone away down
- CAT frozen because conditions and prices changes within the range of 0.9%

Many people asked you in this thread about these conditions. I'm glad to know they got their solutions in PM, but a mature software can
 be discussed publicly even because maybe you can think i'm a troll and so you could think about my PM. But if 2 or 3 or 10 people asking you the same thing (which is the actual CAT issue)...then it wont appear a troll anymore.
Plus i dont like to talk in PM: i like to talk in a forum.
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:44:41 PM

min % of gain IS actually a price limit, Sampey, and if you dont trade on top of order book you cant push your price (plus you have to consider fees limiting your price).

Min % Gain has nothing to do with the things you told before about the Ping Price.
Min Gain is the MIN SPREAD that could occurs from the PING PRICE and the PONG Price to allows you to have the % GAIN.
Absolutedly nothing related on how to manage your Ping Price.

Many people asked you in this thread about these conditions. I'm glad to know they got their solutions in PM, but a mature software can
 be discussed publicly even because maybe you can think i'm a troll and so you could think about my PM. But if 2 or 3 or 10 people asking you the same thing (which is the actual CAT issue)...then it wont appear a troll anymore.
Plus i dont like to talk in PM: i like to talk in a forum.

You like to talk on a forum using a secondary account, so not much trasparant, but no problem.
Actually i've only read charges against my software.
Now i'm waiting for suggestions.......

Thanks.
Gunthar

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 11:55:34 PM

Min % Gain has nothing to do with the things you told before about the Ping Price.
Min Gain is the MIN SPREAD that could occurs from the PING PRICE and the PONG Price to allows you to have the % GAIN.
Absolutedly nothing related on how to manage your Ping Price.
Are you kidding? You have to set a min % gain or you wont use dynamic mode: based on the min % gain CAT calculates prices of PONG and PING re-creations. The MIN SPREAD, instead is the difference between the actual bid/ask suggestions...
The problem is you cant actually let CAT run on these parameters because price and condition changes dont make you safe (and here are the suggestions about points CAT needs to grow):

prices and conditions changes...always!
I'm thinking loud and messing here Sampey because FORCED 1% of gain (because the fees) will cause actually one of the following conditions:
- CAT frozen because an uptrend makes your limit buy order (PING re-creation) useless as the price is already gone away up
- CAT frozen because a downtrend makes your limit sell order (PONG from PING trade) useless as the price is already gone away down
Those are not charges, Sampey, those are suggestions of points CAT needs to implement a solution.

You like to talk on a forum using a secondary account, so not much trasparant, but no problem.

Shady would start to appear if you keep refusing to share CAT strategies that would make your customers "ROI many times" like you claim...not my alts.
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:06:57 AM

Are you kidding? You have to set a min % gain or you wont use dynamic mode: based on the min % gain CAT calculates prices of PONG and PING re-creations. The MIN SPREAD, instead is the difference between the actual bid/ask suggestions...
The problem is you cant actually let CAT run on these parameters because price and condition changes dont make you safe (and here are the suggestions about points CAT needs to grow):

No, YOU Are kidding! You talk about a PING Price that is put always on top of market
And i told you that you can avoid CAT to put that PING Price using market limit (that is a subset of options).
Then you start talk about the % GAIN that has nothing to do with the way CAT Create the PING and set the PING Price.

If you thing that it's because you haven't even understand how CAT works. And how a Ping-Pong cycle works.

IF market conditions gones away from the conditions you set of course CAT will wait for conditions to come back.
What do you want an Artificial Intelligence?

Shady would start to appear if you keep refusing to share CAT strategies that would make your customers "ROI many times" like you claim...not my alts.

Customers ROI Using THEIR Strategies, not MINE. I only create the set of parameters and environments that let them trade.

Looking at they way you talk about CAT i think this is not the software you need or probably your strategy doesn't fit whith the CAT parameters set.
You are allowed to sell your Copy, so probably this is the best solution. C.A.T. will never became An artificial intelligenge that never goes into "wait mode".

Gunthar

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 12:19:58 AM

If you thing that it's because you haven't even understand how CAT works. And how a Ping-Pong cycle works.

Ehhhh...you assuming too much but is ok, anyone with a copy of CAT can say what i wrote is right and it is the actual issue of CAT.
Anyways...do this forum a fav, put this in bold in your ANN Thread:

Customers ROI Using THEIR Strategies, not MINE. I only create the set of parameters and environments that let them trade. C.A.T. will never became An artificial intelligenge that never goes into "wait mode".

It would be less shady than:

You only need to choose markets, set the first orders and parameters (not mandatory) and then let C.A.T. algorithm trade for you.
You are fooling people with that sentence, do you realize it?
And no: i will not sell my CAT copy, if they want it better you sell it (and take responsabilities of the sale).
Thank you for your kind support!
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: