Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin?  (Read 48066 times)
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:06:26 AM

Why do people anticipate the end of Bitcoin? Is it lack or inadequate knowledge in this great technology? Perhaps, yes! You see Bitcoin to be dying off yet it is showing green on the market. You call Bitcoin dead yet is it still accepted in some online shops like Gyft, Reed Jewelers, Egifter etc. Awake from the slumber and buy more BTC because the bull will come soon.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:12:01 AM

I dont think its game over for bitcoin. Bitcoin price once drop from $2000 to $200 but instead game of over, bitcoin growing more bigger and reach $19k. I am believe price fluctuation happen in any commodities and its very usual. Better keep confident on bitcoin and i am believe the price will reach highest price again
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:23:18 AM

Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh

Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are here to stay, regardless of it is value many people and companies already realized the benefits and potential of the block chain technology.

I know that this is one of the longest decline (price wise) but I still believe that prices will recover, do not know if it is soon.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:12:37 AM

Expecting a huge bloodbath at the beginning of Q1 in 2019. BTC could drop-down to 3.5 K usd. We will see at the end of March 2019. Let's prepared for December 2018  fall now.
But lucky for us, the game will be running and never end as people still can trade/make money with it

lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:26:56 AM

Maybe I am also one of those who is very shocked and disappointed that it will happen like this, but I am very sure that there will be a change and will return to the heyday that has happened, but it really takes time and trust that will grow and come back again.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
nurulbd

Activity: 315
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:39:50 AM

So far it's all in gamble to me. This is one of the life time investment that I've got, if bitcoin goes to zero then that's it but I'll never regret it. This isn't a game over for bitcoin,  everything's going to be good soon and it will come back.

Game is not over for bitcoin.now take a manay times it.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:20:03 AM

In my own humble and honest opinion, bitcoin will never be death . The value will fluctuate as so because of market pressures but the technology and the security behind it has strong foundation and cannot be easily crumble. It would take a massive brute force attack to take the network down.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:37:25 AM

Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh
The purpose of the bitcoin for me is for utility, I buy and use my bitcoin for me to buy goods and services. The people who say that the bitcoin is dead are idiots. They always think that the bitcoin is for speculation only.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:01:13 AM

This is happening also in first years of bitcoin and it's not new for people who knows that it will bounce back in the upcoming years. This is also the best time for bitcoin to continue the development so that people will realize the importance of bitcoin and what it can offer. Best time to accumulate right and bitcoin will exist for a long time.

emililadjet

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:32:01 AM

Also top technical analyst says it could be 'game over' for bitcoin, but I don't believe it   Tongue
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

Also top technical analyst says it could be 'game over' for bitcoin, but I don't believe it   Tongue

A lot of people said that in a few years, Bitcoin will not be that popular as it is right now.

The time that I saw that posts and statements, I felt betrayed because I am just starting to invest on cryptocurrency. Then time passes and I forget that time I've read that, nothing happened. A lot of changes occur but the price continued to soar so quickly, I regretted that I stop myself for a while to invest but that moment shows that it would not die, it will keep on living as it is.
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:43:36 AM

It is not a game over for bitcoin brothers and sisters. A thread like this is one of the reason why other people don't usually get onto cryptocurrency such as bitcoin. This might affect their point of view that instead of getting a profit, they will lose their investment. But this also have a positive effect for us because it causes us to brainstorm with one another. For me it ain't a game over but this is just the beginning for a long term investment. You just have to be patient and think positive. You just have to keep and hold and trust the process.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 06:46:47 AM

This is NORMAL. We are going through a long bearish cycle of the chart and it is akin to the 2014 long bear winter we all had to endure back then. Did Bitcoin die because the manipulators suppressed the price and all the newbies sold low and lost a ton and had bought high in January? It is not game over for Bitcoin but it is game over for all the people that fomoed in last year to catch the pump then lost everything through the bear market. They have long left crypto.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:57:21 AM

This is NORMAL. We are going through a long bearish cycle of the chart and it is akin to the 2014 long bear winter we all had to endure back then. Did Bitcoin die because the manipulators suppressed the price and all the newbies sold low and lost a ton and had bought high in January? It is not game over for Bitcoin but it is game over for all the people that fomoed in last year to catch the pump then lost everything through the bear market. They have long left crypto.
right, trust won't disappear that easily, because bitcoin already has a strong foundation to continue to survive,
maybe many are disappointed with the current conditions, but there will always be new players coming,
so if we stop now then we won't feel the sweetness
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:58:15 AM

It is not game over with Bitcoin,the fall in price is associated with so my factors but this dose not draw  an end line to Bitcoin but and increase in price is our next expectations.

You know, I am not surprised to read posts about the death of Bitcoin. people predicted that BTC could die soon hundreds of times, but the King of the crypto market is alive and going to grow.
cryptobulls.exchange

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency which has changed the whole concept of crypto trading. Due to the fall in price of bitcoin can create unusual havoc which can make investors go this way that bitcoin will not be able to survive market anymore but the time it comes back to its actual value everything gets settle down.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

Those who only saw bitcoin when the price peaked at the end of 2017, certainly panicked and even considered this the end of bitcoin. But for those of us who have known bitcoin a few years before, would certainly think otherwise. For me, the decline in bitcoin prices that happened this year is still natural, and I see bitcoin still has the highest price in cryptocurrency, this is only a matter of time, and I'm sure bitcoin will rise again above $ 10,000 in the near future, and will again prove that indeed it is very strong and able to provide great benefits to every investor and is still worthy of gaining the trust of everyone.
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

Of course the game continues. Nothing much happened. All in all, the continuation of the bearish trend. Sooner or later the market will go up. Therefore, we wait and do not panic.

Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:53:45 AM

when bitcoin is bad and decreases, it's normal and not the end of everything, because bitcoin will be back fine

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:53:42 PM

No , not  game over yet. It is just been started. Anyone should understand  somehow the volatility of bitcoin. There is a decline  because everybody just hold them . Freezing them as they make  investment  and store their assets . Just wait for the right time to increase  and you will see your profits.  You need more patience.  Do not lost your hope . Just do not  be regret of having  bitcoins.  It is a treasure .

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: