Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin?  (Read 48066 times)
Bhugz09
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:25:55 AM

Game over means end of bitcoin. As far as bitcoins flow right now there is no indication bitcoin will end. Though its price flow continues to fall, yet it has its value.

│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:37:42 AM

no its not game over. the price is right and this is the right position to start again... before we said game over there is no person using bitcoin and the coin become useless and thats never happen. so game over in bitcoin was no clearly...

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:02:43 AM

Game over means end of bitcoin. As far as bitcoins flow right now there is no indication bitcoin will end. Though its price flow continues to fall, yet it has its value.

Their game might be over but not bitcoin because I believe there will be more high growth to come in the future. More investors including in the financial sectors are planning to buy the top coin so it is not possible to end this year because of price declines. Price declines are only temporary and they are part of a cryptocurrency price cycle so after an uptrend, it always followed by downtrend and vice versa.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:15:15 AM

No this is not game over for Bitcoin; the price might never see a new all time high again. More and more people are getting a Bitcoin or a small fraction of one Bitcoin.
I think in the long run, 5-10 years we will see Bitcoin hitting multi new all times highs.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 06:31:48 AM

No this is not game over for Bitcoin; the price might never see a new all time high again. More and more people are getting a Bitcoin or a small fraction of one Bitcoin.
I think in the long run, 5-10 years we will see Bitcoin hitting multi new all times highs.

You have mentioned 5-10 years for all time high a way too long time.  Seeing the patterns and analysis from the experts, i am seeing by 2021 bitcoin will be more than 100,000$. Yeah it seems quite unrealistic for now but believe me no one knows the potential for digital currencies.

sacred32700

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:23:07 AM

Most of us are panicking about the price of bitcoin that is usually low and low for now but as a we know the price of bitcoin before is zero value still focus on the bright side it still has a value.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:08:48 AM

bitcoin will definitely always be used and searched for. even though the price is not stable, it cannot be a sign that bitcoin will have a low price. well, but I believe that bitcoin will not die, and will even develop better. well, maybe in a few years time, the price of bitcoin will be even higher, and of course it's becoming more popular.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:42:59 AM

No its not lets just wait and dont lose hope some day all of us will be happy that we din't lose hope but for now yes its so fuck up what happen to us and what happen to the bitcoin
Syakbrown

Activity: 354
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:54:38 AM

no, I do not believe bitcoin will be game over because the world of technology continues to grow and in the future bitcoin will become a common commodity, unless the world goes back to time we don't know modern technology like now, for example in the stone age Grin
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:14:16 PM

no, I do not believe bitcoin will be game over because the world of technology continues to grow and in the future bitcoin will become a common commodity, unless the world goes back to time we don't know modern technology like now, for example in the stone age Grin

indeed many do not believe that the BTTC will die. because btc is still standing up and being used by many people, even though an impossible situation is occurring, but the btc will continue to survive well.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:20:21 PM

That might happen but i will not be called the Stone Age but the After-apocalyptic age. Some movies and other predict that if this will happen, it will be after the war that will happen, might be after the Nuke Bomb. We don't know what might happen all we know is that it is still has its value. So while the value is still there, take advantage of the price movements.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
GreatBug

Activity: 629

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:29:52 PM

That might happen but i will not be called the Stone Age but the After-apocalyptic age. Some movies and other predict that if this will happen, it will be after the war that will happen, might be after the Nuke Bomb. We don't know what might happen all we know is that it is still has its value. So while the value is still there, take advantage of the price movements.

If something bad happens to Bitcoin, then it certainly will not be a bad thing for the world of cryptocurrencies. This will mean that cryptocurrencies are developing, because only better technology can replace Bitcoin as a leader.
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:33:04 PM

Bitcoin still keep exist and always new hope with have higher price, just wait when bitcoin or altcoin take back to higher price and you can take profit with your investment, never sell your bitcoin at current market situation.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:39:47 PM

We've seem this so many times already in the past 10 years. Bitcoin has been declared dead countless times and has bounced back double as hard just as many times. Why would it be different this time?
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:40:36 PM

As it was before, price of bitcoin is very volatile and slight decrase on its price does not mean bitcoin will die. Although we have been suffered by low prices for more than a year, it is temporary situation and we will see end of this trend.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:01:53 PM

I don’t think bitcoin has a big future, as it’s literally worthless compared to other crypto projects who do what it wants to do but 100x better. It’s only worth something because of the name recognition and general sentiment towards it.
Strike Eagle 26

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:08:42 PM

Bitcoin wont survive but the government will create their own cryptocurrency which will be a disaster since they then can impose negative interest rates(which is simply a tax on money) and you wont be able to withdrawal your money since cash will eventually become illegal and the excuse will be that cash is for criminals. Government is absolutely in favour of crypto and a cashless society but only one in which they control.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:32:56 PM

Game is not yet over and I think it can never be over because BTC will definitely go into mainstream as a currency because its adoption rate is remarkable when comparing with its first few years because during that time it was used only as an investing asset but now many businesses beginning to connect bitcoin with there core transactions so no matter what comes against bitcoin the game will continue forever

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:21:37 PM

To see a post like this from a Legendary member  Shocked make me ask myself if bitcoin can really recover. My honest opinion would be the fact that 20182-2019 is still the year of the bear and also 2019 it's the year of accumulation so just be more positive man and don't worry, bitcoin always recovered, why would be different this time? I saw an article that the capital of bitcoin is still lower than the loto tickets for 2018 so yea...just think about it. Wink

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

Snyderfx2

Activity: 351

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:29:34 PM

Bitcoin price is down and I agree but I don't think the game is over or there is solid proof to believe that because now only it has started to recover and progress than in the past and I say that because few years back bitcoin was just a trading asset for greedy people who used to make quick money and nothing productive was done using it but now if you search the internet there are many options and facilities to use or pay using bitcoin and that is strong evidence that it is going in a successful path and if its users smart enough they should understand this price drop is just temporary and should trust to invest further than thinking game is over

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: