Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:58:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin?  (Read 48066 times)
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:31:25 PM

As to the current situation in the crypto market, there are truly a lots of people keep saying that the Bitcoin crypto currency is game over.or even already been dying. But fortunately, the Bitcoin is keep on kicking as i keeps on running on its ups and downs so, we cannot conclude it right away that it is game over for Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

this is not the end of bitcoin, it is true now that bitcoin dropped dramatically from before, and maybe this is the worst of bitcoin history, but remember you guys since the first time bitcoin was launched, i am the turning point of bitcoin,

Man, taking into account the number of Bitcoin so-called deaths, it will be logical to say that this time, BTC will also get up, survive, and start growing again, faster and faster.
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:13:39 PM

Despite the bear market, the number of cryptocurrency ATMs is growing every day. Tick-tick))
the number of cryptocurrency ATM machines in the world has doubled in 2018 to over 4,000. Crypto prices might be up and down quicker than a manic depressive, but wider adoption gets closer and closer.
https://www.ccn.com/six-new-cryptocurrency-atm-machines-installed-every-day-in-2018/

Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:24:08 PM

It is not. I am most certain that by year 2019, things will be much different for Bitcoin. Crypto experts theorized that the involvement of the United States government [The United States Congress is proposing a bill where a holder or a user will not be taxed for partaking in cryptocurrency trade] and with the upcoming BAKKT -a trading platform for digital assets- launch on January 2019 [aimed in bringing in institutional investments], a price surge is to be expected.
This kind of news will likely trigger the interests amongst cryptizens, who have previously been wary of the cryptocurrency industry due to fears about manipulation and fraud.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:35:25 PM

Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh
The challenges that the bitcoin currently facing is not hard as you think, bitcoin can easily surpass it challenges because it has potential in the cryptocurrency market. I do not know why many people are keep telling that it is now over even though it is not.

Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:30:11 PM

Absolutely not! Bitcoin has always been the cryptocurrencies that is very popular and also has the highest value among all the other cryptocurrencies. The game is not over for bitcoin because from certain information that i am reading by crypto enthusiats predicts bitcoin would defintely increase to an average of $10k US. Bitcoin is not dead guys, don't be  believe the FUD   and miss out on the next bull run.

Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:14:31 PM

currently not the end of bitcoin. because the bitcoin journey is still long so we have to be sure of the bitcoin journey to date. because this is still the beginning of a bitcoin trip. so be optimistic that bitcoin is advancing.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:18:20 PM

Absolutely not! Bitcoin has always been the cryptocurrencies that is very popular and also has the highest value among all the other cryptocurrencies. The game is not over for bitcoin because from certain information that i am reading by crypto enthusiats predicts bitcoin would defintely increase to an average of $10k US. Bitcoin is not dead guys, don't be  believe the FUD   and miss out on the next bull run.

It doesn't make any difference. Bitcoin has been and remains the most powerful cryptocurrency only because it attracts public attention and creates an artificial excitement around it in order to attract investors from the outside. If we deploy the same program with respect to Ethereum, we will see a similar result.

jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:28:00 PM

Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh

Strange that this is your view of the btc and you are an old member here
btc is not only price but much more
Even at the price level we are still better than the average overall
And do not hide that there is a rise in prices during the previous days by about $ 800
I hope that you believe in the currency more .
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:30:37 PM

Small holder of bitcoin like me is hard to decide whether to sell or hold for this current bearish, because once deciding to sell I will get no profit from it. In other hand, holding seems a better way to make my asset secure, but the bear market always makes a scary of losing out because the price keeps downfall.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:13:46 PM

Absolutely not.i can't believe that bitcoin will finish. Just think two years ago the price of bitcoin. Then the price of bitcoin  was low, isn't it? So why think that bitcoin game is over?

I suppose, in 2019 the new wave of the crypto investors will come to the market. Bitcoin will start growing faster and faster. That is why it is too early to say that the game is over.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:04:25 PM

no, for sure, it is not game over .
We just dont have any real movement in aspects that actually matters and can start a healthy recovery as regualtion in goverment levels.
We just have to remain patient.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:22:00 AM

As to the current situation in the crypto market, there are truly a lots of people keep saying that the Bitcoin crypto currency is game over.or even already been dying. But fortunately, the Bitcoin is keep on kicking as i keeps on running on its ups and downs so, we cannot conclude it right away that it is game over for Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is still alive despite its prices being depressed lately. I know how hard this has been for hodlers, especially if they've bought some Bitcoin during its ATH last year. But, the most important thing here is to have patience and be confident that sooner or later, Bitcoin will reach mainstream adoption at a large scale. Everything is being worked on to make Bitcoin stronger, faster, and cheaper than ever. The Lightning Network has long been developed to help achieve said purpose.

It should only be a matter of time before Bitcoin becomes extremely popular again amongst people in the mainstream world. In the meantime, all we should do is to keep hodling our Bitcoin until the next bull run. These cheap prices are the perfect opportunity to grab a stake at the world's largest cryptocurrency by market cap. Given that Bitcoin is extremely limited in supply, and every 4 years the mining reward is cut by half, the price per Bitcoin should rise one way or the other in the future.

Nonetheless, it may not be game over yet for Bitcoin, but rather a whole new beginning. Time will tell us what lies ahead for the future of Bitcoin as a decentralized cryptocurrency for the masses. One thing for sure is that crypto is here to stay given how active the space has been since Bitcoin's inception in 2009. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:53:12 AM

Bitcoin has still have a value. So it is not game over yet until we see it gone and not invested by anyone. It has still the ability to recover and be good again.
Those who think that it's already a game over for bitcoin can leave now, just kidding.
Actually it does not matter if you think bad or good about the current situation, what matters is you decision, but for me, I'll definitely stay and hope that things will turn around, there's still plenty of hope for bitcoin recover, I'm pretty sure still a lot of people think that way.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:59:41 AM

Bitcoin has still have a value. So it is not game over yet until we see it gone and not invested by anyone. It has still the ability to recover and be good again.
Those who think that it's already a game over for bitcoin can leave now, just kidding.
Actually it does not matter if you think bad or good about the current situation, what matters is you decision, but for me, I'll definitely stay and hope that things will turn around, there's still plenty of hope for bitcoin recover, I'm pretty sure still a lot of people think that way.

We can accept a drastic increase as happened in 2017, so we must also be prepared to accept the opposite fact when prices fall. As long as there are still buying and selling activities on the market, we don't need to worry about the existence of bitcoin. Btw, the down trend could be good for us to make a new investment.

Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:48:14 AM

The Game isn't yet over until there's a bitcoin we still have a hope. Price isn't stable cause it depends on the buyer/seller on the market who manipulates each price. Bitcoin will raise expect it next year.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:26:32 AM

The Game isn't yet over until there's a bitcoin we still have a hope. Price isn't stable cause it depends on the buyer/seller on the market who manipulates each price. Bitcoin will raise expect it next year.
yes, the game hasn't ended, and it won't even end. I know the price of bitcoin is currently bad, and is declining. however, in 2019 it seems like a pretty exciting year for the development of crypto. I will probably continue to survive, although many think that this game has finished.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

Maybe I am one of the many who want bitcoin to return to normal like the end of 2017, although it seems impossible, but crypto can happen beyond our minds. so I made sure that Bitcoin wasn't game over.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

Bitcoin is one of the finest investments and turn the financial market has known. There's so much to look forward to as the bitcoin is getting stronger and maturing. I am quite optimistic and that the game is just getting more interesting and the story more interesting. The game is just beginning to open new frontiers and possibilities.

werner52911

Activity: 457
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

After the year's low, the entire crypto market is recovering. Recreational potential is adequate.
We have a large number of new "users" on the BTC exchanges. The news on the cryptos is very positive.
That's why I think 2019 will be a good year for digital currencies.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: