Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:21:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin?  (Read 48066 times)
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:56:25 PM

still I believe  that bitcoin gives me a lots of chance to settle my future. bitcoin is my part  time job so I think this hard time will be over. many fud damage the price in this year but next year can be different. I hope in 2019 become a more stronger.
It is not over, bitcoin was still remain and not just because its losing its value. I also still believe on it because as we go back to the past we will see the price of it was lower than what it is today but still people that time invest on it. Means that the value of it doesn't the reason for bitcoin to die.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

There will be no game over for bitcoin or even alternative cryptocurrency.
The market situation is normal for the rise and fall of the price in the market.
We came from less than a dollar value, what are we afraid at this 4000 rate?

Of course we believe that the situation of bitcoin has been used to go up and down, so if it's called game over it's wrong. because we also know that until now the market still survives and does not shrink.

Attisob

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:56:26 PM
Merited by The Cryptovator (1)

I have told people that care to LISTEN that the 'bubble economy' bitcoin experienced when it was launched was because of mere fascination mixed with excitements ..owing to what it could do when compared to fiat money.Apparently,triggered an unusual rise in its price and value. But economists always argue that in the long-run the prices/value of stocks, securities and/or digital monies would always adjusts when the economy does change.

As could be observed in 2018 the global economy has is yet to smooth-en out the dampening effect of the previous year slowed growth in global GDP.

But ultimately, this slowing effect affected almost all digital and real currencies. I am convinced that this is leading to the era where even cryptocurrecies become law abiding (abide by the law of economics).

So, is the game over for bitcoin?

The answer is no......Bitcoin would definitely rise as the global economy improves castigation from different countries notwithstanding.
Stargazing

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:48:08 PM

Have pass one year bitcoin never growing up but always on lower price, maybe we can say now is the end of bitcoin or bitcoin is over, how come last year bitcoin at lower price but could raised up on higher price, but why on this years bitcoin always drop?
Bitcoin grew more than 5,652,000% of the price when it first appeared. Do you want the price to always go up? This does not happen.
Kiosk Keith

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

Wait till the reward halving party in 2020, now is the time to accumilate, history has shown what to look for Wink
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:08:00 PM

still I believe  that bitcoin gives me a lots of chance to settle my future. bitcoin is my part  time job so I think this hard time will be over. many fud damage the price in this year but next year can be different. I hope in 2019 become a more stronger.
It is not over, bitcoin was still remain and not just because its losing its value. I also still believe on it because as we go back to the past we will see the price of it was lower than what it is today but still people that time invest on it. Means that the value of it doesn't the reason for bitcoin to die.

Well there are those who think otherwise though. Personally i'm with you guys and i think there's even a bigger possibility of us going a bit lower than having a run. But it's not about the current and short term market situation. It never was for that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:09:01 PM

Bitcoin is now testing itself. after that, I don't think there will be too much decline. Prices below 3k do a lot of damage to everyone. This doesn't work for anyone. Nobody's gonna let it fall. So I think the game is just starting.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

Bitcoin reminds me of the MSFT stock during the dot com bust (year 2000). It went down for a few years, but after that it rose to reach ATH. And even now it is one of the most preferred stocks in NASDAQ.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

Yes all will return to normal, we just need time and be patient. Remember when you're so happy when the price of bitcoin soars, I'm sure that moment will come back.

Hopefully, that would be the case within the next year or a couple of years from now. What matters is Bitcoin's tech which is quite revolutionary. It can deliver many use cases that were never thought possible. However, its success will largely depend on the people using/supporting it. True believers of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology, would not sell their coins or give up no matter what. However, considering that most people in the crypto space are usually driven by greed, they don't care about what Bitcoin would do to improve our society for the better.

Based on this, Bitcoin has been considered by many as a speculative investment. With real use, Bitcoin could achieve higher demand over the long term. However, if it's only used for speculating, then don't expect for Bitcoin to become a serious cryptocurrency anytime soon. I've once used to think about Bitcoin as a speculative investment only with the means of profiting in the future. But now, I've became deeply interested in how Bitcoin's tech would transform our world in many ways. Because of this belief, I've decided to hodl more than sell any of my Bitcoin.

Cheap prices like these (compared with BTC's latest ATH), are a great opportunity to grow my stack of Bitcoin for the future. The way I see it, is that most altcoins will die while Bitcoin will remain better and stronger than ever, IMO. Therefore, it may not be game over for Bitcoin yet. Wink

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:28:43 AM

Bitcoin reminds me of the MSFT stock during the dot com bust (year 2000). It went down for a few years, but after that it rose to reach ATH. And even now it is one of the most preferred stocks in NASDAQ.
yeah, i also think like you.
bitcoin will again reach ATH again, indeed it will take a long time. we must be patient to wait for it again and try to find another job to meet other needs.
TheOleSnoops

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:36:44 AM

Bitcoin is now testing itself. after that, I don't think there will be too much decline. Prices below 3k do a lot of damage to everyone. This doesn't work for anyone. Nobody's gonna let it fall. So I think the game is just starting.

It will be under $3,000 within a week. The market is still full of hot air with people hoping for a rebound/get rich quick.

This thing will go below $2000 in the next few months and I think it will be falling for years. Everyone knows about it (taxi drivers, school kids, hairdressers).. Expect this to get to $200 longer term.

No it isn't like Microsoft, it is closer to Dr Koop, the usage case is very limited and the price needs to come down a lot for it to make sense. McAffee will eat his dick.
yesana

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:45:40 AM

As a Chinese investor, i think Bitcion will rise in 2019. As Chinese economy becomes worse in 2018, more people and VC will put money into cryptocurrency market. It's my personal option.
bcoinseliot

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

The price is speculative, and its decline is no way a sign of the end. Moreover, it’s not the largest price correction of Bitcoin. It has already experienced such drops, and the price has always recovered. Bitcoin won’t give up on its way to success. Even if it costs less than $1k, there will be people using it as a new payment method, a sore of value, or innovative tech.
sikkan

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

It is unlikely. Reading all these topics in forum I see that many still believe in Bitcoin and even buy it though do not tell it straight. Otherwise there would not be so much talking about it.

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
retard75

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:07:35 PM

I quote myself from a post back in March:

But there will no new bull run for a long time.

Those people that entered the market in December/January looking at losses up to 80%.
Played to death by P&D teams. Traumatized, sitting in the basement with a double-barrel shotgung
into the mouth. Potential new investors are aware of these destroyed lifes. Cry

We have to wait for the next generation of "Greatest Fools" in the Greater-Fool-Theory. Undecided
Could take up to 2 years.

Additionally, the banks declared war on decentralized cryptocurrencies. And the banks always win.
Crypto was a funny laughable thing until December. But then it became threat. Maybe they will let it
go as soon BTC hits triple digits.

And I repeat: The Bankster are willing to do whatever it takes to destroy decentralized cryptocurrencies.
They were always and will always turn whole countries into slaughterhouses if its in their interest - don't expect
them to bow down in front of a bunch of crypto nerds.

TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

Maybe we can say right now is the end or game over for bitcoin and altcoin, how come bitcoin at last end year could be on $15,000 and now have drop lower than $4,000. You can left or stop investing your money at bitcoin and wait until bitcoin price is higher.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:48:48 PM

Maybe we can say right now is the end or game over for bitcoin and altcoin, how come bitcoin at last end year could be on $15,000 and now have drop lower than $4,000. You can left or stop investing your money at bitcoin and wait until bitcoin price is higher.
maybe more precisely the end of your investment is not the end of Bitcoin because in my opinion Bitcoin is still alive it's like limping. I'm sure if bitcoin will find a way to grow again as it used to. if you wait for Bitcoin to increase and you have just started investing, you will never experience the satisfaction that can only be obtained if you survive or buy bitcoin now.

Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 07:05:24 PM

Because BItcoin is volatile. Bitcoin isn't lower than the price it was 2 years ago. Bitcoin is inherently volatile, so while I think the fear is warranted, it's also blown out of proportion when you consider the value 2 years ago.

Let's face it, people got really excited w/ Bitcoin jumping to $25,000 - they invested thinking the rise would continue, and reality set in. That doesn't mean Bitcoin is "dead" or going to die, it just means we had to go back to reality for a bit.

This is why I always feared the massive increase up to $25,000 wouldn't be a good thing. It gave people unrealistic expectations, and gathered a crowd which was going to run when the value of Bitcoin was going down. I would have preferred a slow & steady increase over time, not the dramatic increase as we saw before.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:51:31 PM

Its not yet game over, dont loose hope everything will back to normal soon. Yes it must be frustrated on whats happening right now bitcoin is on its low price.  I cannot blame you about your feeling even me i feel the same but we need to believe bitcoin no matter what. Soon it will rise again. Dont loose hope.
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:06:23 PM

Bitcoin is not dead yet.I believe all this hash wars and market manipulations just shows how important this market for some very rich people.This only means that these people want this all for themselves.That also means that they won't let it die.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: