Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin?  (Read 48066 times)
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:25:07 PM

In a time when things go down with FUDs, it makes everyone think about negative thoughts and bad things. But now I can laugh and say you're stupid. Why belief in those bad things and now everything has come back up, You can see that ETH has increased by 86% in 18 days.  Grin Grin Grin
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:28:10 PM

No, definitely No.
This is very simple and I dont know why people cant see - what goes down must come down.
We are at the levels when BULL run started 1,5 years ago, this is completely normal.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:37:29 PM

Game over? The game has just started Smiley

If it is the game over period of Bitcoin we cannot use it anyway but we using Bitcoin in our daily life so we cannot judge wine it is going to die making the time will profitable is more easier it is depends upon the how much investment we are investing and trading if it is possible the value come again..
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:53:14 PM

No, definitely No.
This is very simple and I dont know why people cant see - what goes down must come down.
We are at the levels when BULL run started 1,5 years ago, this is completely normal.
current prices are still very normal because this is the same price as a few years ago, maybe because of the bull effect that occurred in 2017 which made the price of Bitcoin very high, the current price looks low but it really isn't like that.
just make sure that the Bull run will happen again.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 06:14:03 PM

Saying the game to Bitcoin isn't now because Bitcoin won't die that fast, but my trust remains after 2020, there will be big things that will happen to the currency whether it's FIAT or Crypto but for now the Bitcoin price is likely to return to normal or stable at a certain level and don't expect prices to rise very high like last 2017 because it is very difficult to do this year.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:32:36 PM

We will not see the end of Bitcoin. This cryptocurrency will be used for many dozens of years, or longer even. Those guys, who really think that BTC can pass away are mistaken or lie to themselves.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:54:21 PM

Well there have been various times when critics has speculated that the end of bitcoin is here and serially they had be wrong
I don't think bitcoin. Would even end
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:11:07 PM

The game hasn't over, it got paused for a while. Once again the game gets resumed soon reaching out to the top point. Also it is upon the hands of the players who are responsible for the contribution. Starting from the individual to the governments large scale adoption will give hands and let's hope for the same to happen.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:42:21 PM

Bitcoin won't die that fast, but my trust remains after 2020

So do you think that bitcoin will passed away after the year 2020 ?  Hmmmpff ,  we are now already on 2019 and its its 1 year after we reached 2020  in which bitcoin could possibly doing well  .   2020 isnt the end but i believe btc can go until a hundred more years   .

The game hasn't over, it got paused for a while.

Yes it  isnt over and it didnt got paused .  bitcoin continues to operates perfectly despite the ups and downs that it experience  .

Game over? The game has just started Smiley

no this isnt the beginning but this is already the mid stage for btc as it is already existed 10 years from now .  im sure that we can still see alot of changes as the time  passes by .
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:48:47 PM

We will not see the end of Bitcoin. This cryptocurrency will be used for many dozens of years, or longer even. Those guys, who really think that BTC can pass away are mistaken or lie to themselves.
yes bitcoin users will directly determine the future of bitcoin. when bitcoin is still used and needed, the bitcoin will still exist. bitcoin will not end, we all increase transactions with bitcoin. then bitcoin will be used more and more. In the future we will only get an era of digital currency that is getting more intense and also more widespread.
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 01:07:18 AM

Bitcoin Cash may experience huge mainstream adoption from businesses worldwide, due to its low fees and quick transaction confirmations. This is because, BCH has upgraded to a massive block size of 32MB which allows it to process more TPS than BTC itself. However, Bitcoin will also scale with its Lightning Network, which will make instant and cheap transactions a reality. This will also allow BTC to experience mainstream adoption from businesses worldwide.

In terms of flippening Bitcoin, it's nearly impossible unless another cryptocurrency becomes so successful and largely used by people around the world. Such cryptocurrency would need to address many of the issues inherent within the BTC blockchain (such as scalability, and fungibility) to have a chance of overcoming Bitcoin in the future. Other than that, Bitcoin will still be the winner while other altcoins stay behind in terms of market cap.

In the future, if BCH grows in popularity and adoption, it may very well become the second or third largest cryptocurrency by market cap. It'll become a fierce rival against Bitcoin in many ways, as it'll provide high transaction throughput and low fees in a different way than BTC.

Nonetheless, I believe that both Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash have a better chance of flippening Bitcoin in the future than any other cryptocurrency known to date. Just my opinion Smiley

The large blocks also makes it demand more bandwidth and storage (even it it can be pruned afterwards). Also BCH forked, which fork are business going to follow? I don't think BCH will get much adoption IMO. Other altcoins might have a better chance at 2nd place, but Bitcoin is here to stay leading, simply because it was made first and was made good enough AND is adapting to changing circumstances. With Segwit and LN there is no need for giant blocks and (true p2p) decentralized exchanging is now possible among other cryptos with similar capabilities.

Have you done any transactions with bitcoin lately? It is at the lowest fees, and its going to get even better with LN.

Currently all the altcoins together are moving less money than bitcoin alone. They have A LOT of catching to do to even think about a "flippening". But if it ever happens, BCH won't be it. Jihan Wu made Bitmain incur in too many losses from that pet project of his, and the late fork hurt it even more.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:16:16 AM

I don't think it is game over yet,  we have entered into a new year and it seems promising. The price of Bitcoin has risen to $4,000 already so let's hope for better days ahead.
Just because 1 year the price of bitcoin continues to bleed, then a lot of news about bitcoin will end. even though users are still loyal to using bitcoin, bitcoin marketcaps are still more then tens of millions of dollars, and most importantly the spread is still running, what do you worry about? prices will certainly continue to go up and down, it is a natural thing from a volatile market
Quennlorna42

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:31:07 AM

hopefully not .... I have not recovered so far I'm still being hit by my bitcoin investor because until now I still do not receive cash back so hoping that it's not game over about bitcoin and I still keep going here for the chance to receive my good profits with bitcoin and i know that bitcoin will still remain as a cryptocurrency in the country.
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:08:45 PM

I don't think it is game over yet,  we have entered into a new year and it seems promising. The price of Bitcoin has risen to $4,000 already so let's hope for better days ahead.
Just because 1 year the price of bitcoin continues to bleed, then a lot of news about bitcoin will end. even though users are still loyal to using bitcoin, bitcoin marketcaps are still more then tens of millions of dollars, and most importantly the spread is still running, what do you worry about? prices will certainly continue to go up and down, it is a natural thing from a volatile market
Anxiety in this situation can arise only among those who have little knowledge of the cryptocurrency market. Such falls have already been and can not worry. I am sure that in the future there will be the same falls. This will continue until Bitcoin becomes a means of payment, or until the market reduces its volatility for other reasons. Let's see how events will develop further.
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:59:25 PM

This is not the end of bitcoin in my thoughts this is just a part of the begining. We just expect a lot in last 2018 thats why we think that bitcoin will raise much more, like 2017 of december so now the bitcoin dump we expect this 2019 bullrun up to $8000 i believe this 2019 the bull is coming back but im not expecting raising up to $8000 or $7000,$6000. What ever it takes bitcoin is not over because bitcoin is forever.
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:42:30 PM

Many hope and really want that Bitcoin will develop better and I believe that Bitcoin will not experience destruction or game over. indeed at this time it's a difficult time for Bitcoin but compared to when a few years back, now the price is still quite good.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:10:29 PM

This is not a game over for Bitcoin since there's a lot of big investors who still holding it and i guess whales are playing the price so that they can get a maximum profits on it.

It can happen and you have to prepare it to see big investors to buy large quantities and produce new higher prices and make big profits. I will use the opportunity.

I have read that this kind of event happened few years back, they thought that bitcoin as well as the whole crypto system is gonna end but it seems to continue untill today, and many investors back then who’ve taken cryptocurremcies for granted were all blaming themselves because they just let that big opportunity got away. So for me, bitcoin is not dead, its just getting ready to fly again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:03:04 PM

I don't think so. Bitcoin will not finish at this time. It's right that the price of bitcoin is decreasing day by day. But I believe that the price of bitcoin will recover soon.

Hopefully, Bitcoin could find the light at the end of the tunnel. There's been FUD all over the mainstream world, declaring Bitcoin's dead hundreds of times. Most people believe that a massive decline in a cryptocurrency's value, means that it's death. However, they got it all wrong since it's not about price, but rather utility. So far, Bitcoin is still alive and running as a blockchain network for the masses. Prices won't stop Bitcoin from operating as a cryptocurrency for payments 24/7.

After all, it's been proven that Bitcoin is a resilient cryptocurrency able to withstand anything at it. Which means, that Bitcoin is a safe store of value free from the likes of banks, governments, and other third parties worldwide. Of course, it may be game over not for Bitcoin but for those who have invested into BTC in 2017's ATH. Investors which got into Bitcoin at that time, have abandoned the market due to the depressing situation of Bitcoin's price across many crypto exchanges.

However, those who believe in Bitcoin as a technology to change the world, will not leave or give up no matter what. As for me, I've chosen to be patient in this space, waiting for Bitcoin to blossom like never before in the future. Someday, Bitcoin will win, while traditional financial institutions will die for good. Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:34:22 PM

We are now in the game were we are running down the mountains again. but that is not yet game over.
We are in a difficult stage right now which is hard to pass. but i hope this is just another struggle and tomorrow will be a good dat.
Hate seeing bitcoin falling this much.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:34:49 PM

no one can find out directly in the future any crypto currency including bitcoin bitcoin will not end as long as there are investors and of course people who do not have confidence in the crypto currency who say bitcoin will end

What? I don't get it, why would you include these people that has no confidence in the development of crypto currencies, well including Bitcoin. Investors is enough since we all know these investors will keep on supporting Bitcoin knowing that it will not die that easily. Let those people that have no confidence on Bitcoin bandwagon the market as they just support cryptos when they are earning their profit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: