Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin?  (Read 48066 times)
zaratustra12

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:36:46 AM

People were at the limit of their patience, and this drop has meant that the game is over for many people. We all know that game is now on. There are people whose plan work very well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:30:57 AM

Maybe will be gave over for bitcoin because last year bitcoin do not show at higher price, will be at this year bitcoin drop or high, just wait what will happen with bitcoin at the next time, become famous or bitcoin will gave over forever.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:43:14 PM

no one can know what the future of bitcoin is like if someone says that bitcoin will be game over of course investors who do not have confidence in investing
Destico

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:36:47 PM

As it's been said, no one knows tomorrow;, currently bitcoin is not at the limelight as the way it appeared earlier, due to other new cryptocurrencies  in the market, and also price flaunting has been a problem to bitcoin, but nevertheless, it's not yet game over for bitcoin
arnelandvik

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:41:48 PM

Actually, I'm also a long-time holder and I still want to hope that despite the rapid fall in the price, Bitcoin will still survive Cry
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:58:17 PM

Maybe will be gave over for bitcoin because last year bitcoin do not show at higher price, will be at this year bitcoin drop or high, just wait what will happen with bitcoin at the next time, become famous or bitcoin will gave over forever.
everything depends on people. whether they still need bitcoin or not. because of course if they need it they will continue to use it and bitcoin will never disappear or end. vice versa

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:25:51 PM

Actually, I'm also a long-time holder and I still want to hope that despite the rapid fall in the price, Bitcoin will still survive Cry

Obviously it will survive. But needs to be seen whether five digit exchange rates can be reached again.
alina345

Activity: 119
Merit: 6

Hello =)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 07:42:22 PM

I think its too soon to assume that bitcoin is over. I know the prices have dropped throughout 2018 but there are chances of it getting back to normal. Many of you have bought bitcoins in 2017 when the price was highest and now you are trying to sell them at the lowest price. That's not a wise decision! What if bitcoin repeats the value it had in 2017? And I believe that is going to happen because bitcoin is a type of market that repeats its value again and again. Many business mindset people are buying them now because they believe it is going to rise in the future. 
riandr-wandelvill

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:56:26 PM

desperate and sell everything with a big loss, you can always have time, it seems to me. Let's see what he will show.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 11:25:54 PM

The game in not yet over as we all believe that in no distance from things will get better than what it was before now. But is not a garantee for anyone though as it may turn the other way round who knows.
trashman43

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:36:13 PM

Bitcoin has been able to survive for ten years now and it's market cap keeps increasing as the days or years go by. It's never game over for bitcoin. Its widely recognised by most people who provide goods and services online. Bitcoin is the Pioneer of all cryptocurrencies....

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:49:05 AM

Bitcoin will continue to survive, as long as there are still people who need a Bitcoin then Bitcoin will still have a price.
This is the start to a much better era of cryptocurrency. The application of cryptocurrencies to the daily financial system has begun.
We only need to maintain and even increase transactions to reach a much better era.
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:39:58 AM

if you look at the current situation, bitcoin isn't dead yet. but it can survive, with a note that it will rise again and not get worse. if it happens, bitcoin is just a memory, it's the same as making the 'crypto world' end. but if I'm private, it still holds a sense of optimism about the rise of bitcoin in the future.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:02:11 AM

Bitcoin isn't the one that should be blamed for people's greed, because the price in no shape or form reflects the utility of Bitcoin, just people's greed.

It actually surprises me that you bring this up, because when I look at the date you registered your account, you (in case you are still the same account owner) very likely have seen the market tank below $200 back in early 2015. Back then people said it's game over as well, and here we are. It's just another cycle we are going through.

$20,000 versus the various correction scenarios.

80% = $4000
85% = $3000 (my guess based on technical ball analysis)
90% = $2000

We're getting there.
LMAO everytime Bitcoin is going down so sharply people always think that it is the end of Bitcoin and begins to speculate that this technology is over because of the price dumping and these people does not realize that Bitcoin does not have any kind of value when it started and keeps on complaining or telling other people that it will be the end as soon as the price dropped from the price of its peak.

It actually surprises me that you bring this up, because when I look at the date you registered your account, you (in case you are still the same account owner) very likely have seen the market tank below $200 back in early 2015. Back then people said it's game over as well, and here we are. It's just another cycle we are going through.
You're right and if he created his/her account on that date he/she supposed to know this kind of scenarios from the Crypto Currency market and I don't know why is he/she telling those in his/her post and it is more probable that he/she isn't the same owner before.
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:06:29 AM

as long as there is still a request for the purchase of bitcoin in my opinion it will not end, even though the price of bitcoin is now falling, it remains relaxed because bitcoin also often experiences things like this. just keep spreading good news about bitcoin

Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:22:04 AM

Obviously it will survive. But needs to be seen whether five digit exchange rates can be reached again.

I'm sure it will, but it should not be soon, because if it comes quick, it leaves quick. If it comes slowly (naturally), it will also remain or not deviate too much from it. Bitcoin is maturing...

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:04:56 AM

I have read so many topics regarding about the dip of the price or should we say it's a bearish days for bitcoin, but why most of us still get panic? Afraid of losing in investing? We all know the risk and if you don't trust bitcoin why are you still investing? All I can say is to believe and motivate yourself, patience is very important we cannot predict what will happen but for sure prices will up again sooner.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
DigitalCyberius

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:01:19 AM

Please take a look at the chart here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ (see ALL history) and explain if "normal" is on the right or left of the spike? Bitcoin's really cool, and can be useful, but let's face it, $7,000 - $10,000 - etc. wasn't normal. Most of BTC's relatively short history has been below $1,000 per BTC. It had 1 year of incredible climbs and hype, a huge crash, and then a full year of up and down slow declines, which it seems we're still in (might pull out... maybe). One should never invest more into a single asset than they're willing to lose, and those that have in BTC may want to consider pulling some of that money out. Crypto is still really cool, and may do some great things in the future, but it might not be the best thing to stake the future on it, especially not with quantum computing starting to come out. There are other better "assets" out there, though it could be worth while to have a small investment in BTC or crypto. Or be an active trader or entrepreneur.

Have a good day,
The Cyberius team
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 07:14:04 AM

I have read so many topics regarding about the dip of the price or should we say it's a bearish days for bitcoin, but why most of us still get panic? Afraid of losing in investing? We all know the risk and if you don't trust bitcoin why are you still investing? All I can say is to believe and motivate yourself, patience is very important we cannot predict what will happen but for sure prices will up again sooner.
The way i see it is BTC still remains the number one coin in the cryptocurrency space and has a serious influence on both minor and major assets that is likely not going to change for a very long period of time Although maybe along the way some might break from the whole BTC chain thing Major investment and market share remain top on the BTC

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:59:53 AM

Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh

I think it's not yet game over for Bitcoin, on the contrary, I think it still has a lot of things to undergo and a lot of changes still to be experienced in its tank. I say that because even though its value decreased from its glory days reaching around twenty thousand dollars at its peak. It still has a lot of movements to show for in the past few years and months. I think that what's happening now is just bound to happen, since any market, like this one, would begin to stabilize and maintain a more reasonable price point that would be more practical for people in the market to invest in, rather than those overly priced amount that may be like a jackpot, but not a venture open for most.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: