Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:13:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin?  (Read 48066 times)
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

sure, Bitcoin won't end... many issues and concerns circulating "Bitcoin is Over", "Bitcoin has been Abandoned", and others, but believing in me it's all not true and won't happen. Bitcoin will be very large and will be used by everyone in the future and the current market conditions are only temporary.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

It is not the first time bitcoin price drops that's why it should be given a chance. There are  now hard times not only for bitcoins.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh

I'm not game over for bitcoin. surely in the future it will recover, even though it takes time too. but I will still be sure that bitcoin is recovering. first the BTC price is still low than this can develop. therefore I still believe in bitcoin
lonelygrimm

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:53:05 PM

this is not the end of bitcoin, bitcoin isn't game over yet, bitcoin can still survive. this is only a temporary storm, I'm sure bitcoin will recover

sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

Bitcoin is having ups and downs. Like last year, it always survives in many fields. This is an annual topic raised with different packaging. This doesn't change anything. People have a low level of patience so they make decisions not using their logic. In fact the new game will begin in this winter. The game is on!
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh
I don't think so that bitcoin will become worthless because of its situation right now. I have read a post here that 2020 will go back to its highest possible price so I always keep on believing that bitcoin will not continually decline but rather bitcoin will increase and a lot of investors will invest with it again.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

Well it is normal condition of bitcoin price to have ups and downs and it doesn't mean that this is over. Maybe we will not expect a bullish run for this year but might be next or in a succeeding years bitcoin will have a great recovery that will makes shock the whole world. But we need to have enough patience to survive this long bearish trend of cryptocurrency market.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

Bitcoin is no over and can not over in future because it is not come to go end. People are not aware the power of bitcoin and assuming that bitcoin will end. If they have not patience and big heart to invest then leave this industry. Other wise keep faith on bitcoin because is a digital power.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

I do not think so. When the value of Bitcoin is still over $ 4k, the future is still long. Game over for Bitcoin must be when its value returns zero. Market fluctuations, things change, not stable. And now, the market is moving well, all rose slightly and this is a good sign for the end of this winter.
Febriana98

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:57:43 PM

only people who I think are easily discouraged, who think that Bitcoin Game Over.. all investment instruments experience "Bearish" & "Bullish", and of course, that is very reasonable. I hope we don't immediately say Bitcoin is over when the price of Bitcoin crashes.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:35:28 PM

I do not think so. When the value of Bitcoin is still over $ 4k, the future is still long. Game over for Bitcoin must be when its value returns zero. Market fluctuations, things change, not stable. And now, the market is moving well, all rose slightly and this is a good sign for the end of this winter.

I would say that Bitcoin's life depends more on the network's activity than on its price. Even if the price will be zero - and it was at the beginning - and the network would work properly, the transactions would still be carried out. It is only when the last processor supporting the network is turned off that we can talk about the death of Bitcoin.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:44:22 PM

Is never over for bitcoin until its over. The game that is out play right now is the shake off in the crypto-world which after this, things will bounce back to normal and the price will go up again, so, it is not over for bitcoin.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

I don't really think that the game is over for bitcoin, the best is yet to come. Just because of a downfall it doesn't mean the game is over.
Right, bitcoin is hard to die, bitcoin now is downfall but it doesn't meant  game is over and I know it is normal to one business to decrease the value and back again to increased.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:18:35 PM

Also top technical analyst says it could be 'game over' for bitcoin, but I don't believe it   Tongue
The party is still on, we are just getting starting. This is certainly not the first time that the price of bitcoin keeps dropping and is not rising at the same pace as it is dropping. Nothing good comes easily in life, so the struggle still goes on  and bitcoin would certainly bounce back stronger than before.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:28:56 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2018, 11:44:54 PM by bananaunana

Of course it's not game over for Bitcoin. Few years back situation was similar and Bitcoin survived. Price is always volatile and if it's too risky for you I recommend to invest in less volatile assets. Low prices are always good to accumulate BTC.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:39:37 AM

Is never over for bitcoin until its over. The game that is out play right now is the shake off in the crypto-world which after this, things will bounce back to normal and the price will go up again, so, it is not over for bitcoin.
you're right, the price will definitely rise again. well, basically not always the price of bitcoin must have a high price. however, today it is still more appropriate because it has a price of thousands of dollars. well, it might take a while until the price of bitcoin reaches tens of thousands of dollars.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

Also top technical analyst says it could be 'game over' for bitcoin, but I don't believe it   Tongue

The game is not over, and it will be not over for many years more. The cryptocurrencies are very young,  even Bitcoin is only 10 years. It will be growing and it will spread all over the globe.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:44:09 PM

If you check Bitcoin history this is not the first time time Bitcoin drops too much in terms of percentage to it's all time high there are several occasions from the past that Bitcoin fall hard but able to recover and it should be the same thing to happen.tje demand for Bitcoin is increasing year on year and it is a good sign.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:21:30 AM

I dont think that the price drop is indicate bitcoin will be game over. Its cycle of market and i am think every market always fluctuated. Bitcoin is long term investment and right now finance institution interesting to invest in bitcoin and cryptomarket
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:36:18 AM
Merited by The Cryptovator (1)

People were at the limit of their patience, and this drop has meant that the game is over for many people. We all know that game is now on. There are people whose plan work very well.
This kind of trade is like a trade war, big traders want to turn off small traders, by over-supplying stocks, causing prices to plummet, and things like this will be greatly used by big players to be able to start buying at cheap prices, and they will monopolize prices in the future, people will think that bitcoin has ended, this is a big mistake, because things like this are what big traders want to be able to manipulate prices, so understand carefully the world trade scenario.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: