Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy altcoins  (Read 5406 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:59:26 PM

I will prefer to invest in a well known coins like bitcoin and ethereum, the coins that will make a quick move when things improves in the space.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 12:09:50 AM

I think market may still crash more so wait a bit. Lets see where it settles and then jump in with the investments.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:11:41 AM

Now the price of coins is good. can be purchased for a small amount . I'd leave more for later. anything can happen.

It's time to buy at a low price because if the price goes up again it will spend big money to buy the coin. Everyone takes this great opportunity to buy quickly

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:16:21 AM

If you want to buy now, it's the right time. Don't be late and make you regret not buying an altcoin now. Because we know for ourselves that the altcoin price is still low. this is an opportunity that must be taken now.

llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:23:28 AM

I thought buying coins when the price dropped made me get a profit in the future.
I chose GENX, ETH and Waves.
The crypto market which is in a downtrend makes me buy this coin.
I want to hold this coin until the price really goes up in the future

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:26:08 AM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

Why ethereum is not in the list? I guess ETH is still going to dominate that coins in the future. With Vitalik's technology that will going to be introduced lately, it will surely benefit too much of the crypto space users.
rtx28090

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 01:58:33 AM

I think we should watch for a while, the money market is very new and very volatile. Follow me in the short time the market can not recover, be careful with your decision.

Bitcoin will never die. When the law on it is clear I believe people will participate in this market
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:19:50 AM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

It is like we are given a gold in front and its up to us whether we would grab it or let the whales grab it. The current market is way too much promising and it is the best opportunity to be seized. Buy more before the opportunity fades away.

Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:50:22 AM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Yes, I agree with the statement above because at this time it's a good time to buy altcoins, the price of all coins goes down both large and small, you can choose and buy these coins and you can immediately invest the coins you have
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:33:06 AM

Are you sure that now is the right time to buy altcoins, indeed now the altcoin price is experiencing a very drastic price decline and makes the altcoin price cheap and it could be an opportunity to buy altcoins while the price is cheap. but it might be risky if we buy altcoins right now because we cannot or are quite difficult to predict that what will happen to the altcoins we buy later, maybe it's best if you want to buy an altcoin just wait until the market situation recovers.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:37:48 AM

Are you sure that now is the right time to buy altcoins, indeed now the altcoin price is experiencing a very drastic price decline and makes the altcoin price cheap and it could be an opportunity to buy altcoins while the price is cheap. but it might be risky if we buy altcoins right now because we cannot or are quite difficult to predict that what will happen to the altcoins we buy later, maybe it's best if you want to buy an altcoin just wait until the market situation recovers.
I can not predict what will happen to altcoin because I'm sure only 10% of altcoin will survive the bear market. Many altcoins have no trading volume that makes this market more dangerous. I believe we need to make sure the market goes into the uptrend phase and think about making a profit from altcoin.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:48:57 AM

Of course, this is indeed a good time to buy altcoins, with the number of altcoins there will be better if you can analyze coins that have good potential, so what you invest in the future will be profitable

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:35:17 AM

I have bought more Ethereum and IOTA because I believe that these coins are going to be the best in 2019. There are so perspective and IOTA does not worth several cents. Ethereums update is going to help to start the next pump.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:44:42 PM

Why are you buying Dogecoin? I am asking everytime everyone why they are supporting this coin?
You cant be serious by investing into this coin because this coin is not serious Cheesy.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

I can agree to the purchase of a NEM coin.Still agree with the purchase to ADA but now this coin is experiencing no better times. They had a conflict in the middle of the team so I have so far decided not to buy more of this coin. I doubt rhe doge cioin will bring big profits but i like its stable price and speed of transfer.XRP - do not consider the coin which belongs to cryptos as the basic principle of crying is to decentralize but XRP  is not decentralized

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:20:52 PM

This coin are really good Ripple, Cardano, Nem, Dogecoin and this coin listed in best exchange. But this coin isn't huge profitable but future is bright
All of the above coins can really be a big success in what people today call investor success. I am also sure that the cryptocurrency future is no longer as far away as everything can very soon be able to begin its changes very quickly.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:22:23 PM

I am for Cardano as it has much potential and it undervalued a lot. The co-founder of ADA Charles Hoskinson
has a great vision and he is experienced enough to make it happen, despite he was quite critical to the progress
of the project . In his letter he expressed his frustration towards the declining activity of the Cardano Foundation
in the last 2 years.

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:49:42 PM

I have bought more Ethereum and IOTA because I believe that these coins are going to be the best in 2019. There are so perspective and IOTA does not worth several cents. Ethereums update is going to help to start the next pump.
ETH is one of the best choices. This deep decline in prices provides a great opportunity to invest, especially if prices bounce again. Do the best analysis, don't lose the opportunity. If there is good news about ETH and BTC prices going up, we can be sure that prices will rise soon. We just can't, even though it's hard to predict when it will happen.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:27:19 AM

Now the market prices was in down trend i think this is the best time to buy altcoins, choose the top ten altcoins could might give you more profit when the market will be recover. if you have much capital grab this opportunity because this is your time to rich.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 05:25:04 AM

I'm not surprised that everyone is making mention of hologen ,its promising and presently its very cheap ,another on on my mind is sapien and eventchain  ,youight want to check them out as well ,do your own research as crypto investment is high risk

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: