Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:02:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy altcoins  (Read 5392 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:57:54 AM

That's right, this is the time to buy all altcoins, because everything is red, and I prefer to invest in dogecoin coins ... because in my opinion, that's what I understand the most, and the benefits are very close ... !!
yeah, i think dogecoin is also very good in the future. this will make us get the advantage if we buy it now.
but i prefer buying ethereum and dogecoin is the second choice after ethereum.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:12:26 AM

I like all of the coins you have mentioned. I am holding 3 coins that was mentioned Ripple, Cardano and Dogecoin. One thing that wasn't mentioned is Ethereum. I know that it is a huge gamble but the price is really too good to resist. Below $100 is more than reasonable and I think it has a lot of possibilities going up. We should not forget that Etheruem is a top tier quality coin. Don't base your judgement on its price.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:23:31 AM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

I'm thinking of getting dogecoin for the lols. Just kidding, but I do think dogecoin has still a lot of potential to pump in price this 2019. I'm not hoping any other alt coins would start climbing this December 2018 so might as well buy at their cheapest and then pray to the cryptogods that the price would pump next year.

bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:34:04 AM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
For me i will put ripple into my chosen list of cryptocurrency to invest on, Cardano also seems good to make and investment on.
And perhaps any other coins that not in your list, then just wait until the market recover again.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:41:36 AM

This is a good suggestion but there are many other altcoins that are good buy at this bear market, most ICO are on below their price so for me i will choose altcoins that have low cap and low supply i think i will get good profit on 2019 onwards.

treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:44:49 AM

Oohhh.... ? Maybe it is good to include ethereum and the rest of top 10 altcoins in the market. The more choices the merrier. Even ethereum is drastically down still it is belong to the potential altcoins that possible to rise again once there will have strong increase in the right time. For now it is good to buy and buy ethereum and the top 10 coins to have more opportunities.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:49:06 AM

yes, nowadays there are lots of coins that go down in value, coins that have great potential are also cheap, so you can buy as much as possible with small capital.

the coins you mentioned are really good coins and besides coins there are still lots of good coins, everything depends on your taste because the tastes of people are different and what you think can be more profitable. but you also have to be careful in conditions like this, vigilance is sure to avoid things that are not good.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:55:33 AM

Yes, surely this is the time to buy altcoin for the price of all cheap coins and this is a good opportunity for you if you want to buy it, choose the beneficial altcoin for the future and immediately invest the coins you have
kaylucas

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:46:19 AM

Hey Guys~!!!

This is very good information for you.

New coin will be listed on IDAX.
Date of listing: 14th December 2018 PM

Coin name: COZ

The advantage of a coin which is listed on the Korea Exchange COINZEST, has the advantage of receiving dividends.
Now, it is very popular in Korea.

Dividend is paid daily by the quantity held.
Based on the current dividend of Korea,

ex)  a dividend on one's holding
For Market price $1.0:    USD 0.005  per coin (Giving dividend)
For Market price $1.1:    USD 0.006 per coin (Giving dividend)
For Market price $1.2:    USD 0.007 per coin (Giving dividend)

To make it easier to understand,
For example, suppose you have 10,000 coins and the current market price is USD 1.1.
10000 x 0.006 = USD 60 (per day)

1 Month: USD 1,800
6 Month: USD 10,800

In fact, the Coin exchange used this dividend system to attract many investors in Korea.
Still, it is a very popular coin in Korea.
I hope this information is of much help to you.
I hope that good information will never be lost.
Ask your Korean friends if the dividend is true or not.
This information is 100 percent real.

Thank you~!!
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:48:09 AM

I believe we will witness healthy growth of alts with strong fundamentals.
lisk ,eth ,gnt ,omg ,strat ,pay following them.

sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:57:10 AM

Probably, this is the right time to buy altcoins. Most altcoins are dumping its value in the market. As investors, we should take advantage of the situation because we will surely benefit in the end, when the value increases once again.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:00:28 AM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
some of a list including altcoin that has good potential for investment. most striking in the movement is certainly a lot of ripple of concern because until now were still in position on top of the ethereum. Ripple showed that despite their different systems but these coins have the potential to compete in the long term.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:58:40 AM

Probably, this is the right time to buy altcoins. Most altcoins are dumping its value in the market. As investors, we should take advantage of the situation because we will surely benefit in the end, when the value increases once again.
Yes, that's right, I personally am currently doing research in several exchange markets to look for Altcoin which is experiencing a very deep price decline, so I will take the opportunity to buy as much as possible. Because when the price of Bitcoin rises, it will be followed by all coins that are experiencing a decline for prices to rise again.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:06:26 AM

indeed, the crypto coins that you mentioned and even other coins also experienced very drastic price declines, but the current market situation is uncertain and unstable which makes it difficult to predict the fluctuations in the price of coins purchased, but if we can take advantage of the situation As for the current market, maybe we can get a small profit, but it is certain that if we want to get profit we must continue to look at the graph of the fluctuations in the price of coins bought because it could be a sudden increase in prices.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:09:31 AM

If you want to buy coins now, I suggest buying Bitcoin, not buying altcoins. Now that the cryptocurrency market is sluggish, Bitcoin may still fall, so buying altcoin is now dangerous unless it is a mainstream altcoin.

LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:24:54 AM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Altcoins can always be bought, but now the lowest prices and very profitable to invest in promising in your opinion altcoins. I like cardano, nem and some other altcoins, but I'll keep this to myself, everyone has their favorites, which the investor believes more.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

The price of Ripple will still fall because its holders can't wait to make a profit from the investment! The panic will also let traders choose to sell it!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

Yes, of course it's a good time to buy altcoins, there are many types of altcoins that you can choose, but don't just choose because not all altcoins have good potential to make investments, choose altcoins that are profitable for the future
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

I think it is too early to start buying these altcoins. Usually, growth begins with Bitcoin and money from altcoins flow into BTC. As a result, altcoins fall heavily. Therefore, it is best to buy altcoins after the beginning of a steady growth of Bitcoin.

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

Yes, most altcoins are very cheap now, but many traders don't have much money to buy, but i am sure that big players will buy a lot of coins during this dip and make a lot of money when the market recovers again.
There are really many options for investing today. As soon as the market shows signs of life again, I think that people will immediately begin to understand what is what and how to invest in general today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: