Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy altcoins  (Read 5408 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:05:44 PM

Yeah, it is a great time to buy altcoins. Just diversify your investment portfolio, and you will be reach when the market become bull!
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:22:02 PM

This time has been going on for quite a while. In the course of the past months, each next one is better than the previous one in terms of the purchase of alts, I still hope that there is nowhere else to fall

belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:20:59 AM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

No one can accurately predict how the situation on the crypto market will develop in the future. But I also hold the opinion that good cryptocurrencies will steadily increase in value from the middle of next year. Therefore, I plan to invest part of the money in their purchase, while prices remain minimal.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

Yeah, it is a great time to buy altcoins. Just diversify your investment portfolio, and you will be reach when the market become bull!
You can talk a lot about what can be done in risky situations, but the most important thing is not to panic and do everything about what you said at such times. It seems to me that it would be the best way to do just that.
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

Of course, at the current low price of ethereum, it is the most attractive coin. But I leave only 25% for ethereum in my wallet. Currently, I prefer to choose very new coins that have entered the crypto stock exchange in the last few months. The main thing is that the price of these new coins does not depend on the price of Bitcoin, like most coins from the top 100.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:37:22 PM

Of course, at the current low price of ethereum, it is the most attractive coin. But I leave only 25% for ethereum in my wallet. Currently, I prefer to choose very new coins that have entered the crypto stock exchange in the last few months. The main thing is that the price of these new coins does not depend on the price of Bitcoin, like most coins from the top 100.
buying Ethereum now is the right choice because with the current price you have got the best coins at a cheap price. I'm sure if Ethereum will return to the top. what is certain is that there are currently many very good coins to buy because the market will soon rise.

mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:20:38 PM

Yes, it's time to buy altcoins as all the coins are very cheap rate investors should buy them and hold them for the good price. There are so many promising altcoins in the market like Cardano, Ripple, nem, Dogecoin, and Ethereum these are the best coin to make profits so try to collect them.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:25:00 AM

It is not a time to buy altcoins for sure. Cryptocurrency market does not have enough strength for the growth now, so it is better to wait with investments for some time.
Altcoin is one of the best option to buy in crypto because it gains tremendous profit due to it's demand and supply that effective to go higher it's market value. It's now reliable to buy with individuals so I can say it has a brighter future.

terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

yup this is a good time to invest when other people are scared and sell their coins at that time we have to buy as much as possible.
I will buy a
- ripple
- storiqa
- bitcoin
- ethereum
- and also NEO
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

Maybe so and maybe not. Everyone must make their own decisions. For example. If I see on television appeals to buy, I definitely will sell.
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:17:10 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
if now the right time for investment maybe I will buy a coin ripple because, indeed the price is quite good and the quality of the coin is also good many investors who use coin ripple maybe, if I invest in ripple I can benefit from the investment that I do.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

Every coin is good except dogecoin. It was made just for fun,so I am not going to buy and hold it for a long term!
It seems for me that it is better to purchase another coin, don't you think so?
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:30:56 PM

Yes, it's time to buy altcoins as all the coins are very cheap rate investors should buy them and hold them for the good price. There are so many promising altcoins in the market like Cardano, Ripple, nem, Dogecoin, and Ethereum these are the best coin to make profits so try to collect them.
You are right, but here it is necessary to understand that it is capable of those who are not stuck in the cryptocurrency for a large amount and has the means to enter, and what to do to others?

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

Every coin is good except dogecoin. It was made just for fun,so I am not going to buy and hold it for a long term!
It seems for me that it is better to purchase another coin, don't you think so?
In any case, I will not focus on fairly active projects that have shown good results, even despite the poor market conditions. If you do a coin market analysis, you can easily identify them. As an example, pundi X, stellar and Dogcoin.
evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

If you believe in an incoming bull, then it's good to note that alts do better than BTC in bull markets.
I think you need a bit more patience though.
I don't believe in the incoming bull just yet.

alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

Seeing the current market conditions is very interesting because the price is very low. And this is a good opportunity to buy coins. If at any time the price of Bitcoin and all Altcoin rises very high of course the profits can be very high.

anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 02:18:10 PM

I think the best investment is investing in a bitcoin top 50 in coinmarketcap and if you have to choose then I prefer to choose
- EOS 
- LTC ( Litecoin)
- XLM ( Stellar )
- XRP ( Ripple )
- DOGE

and maybe in the next month i will buy some ethereum .

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:29:33 PM

I think the best investment is investing in a bitcoin top 50 in coinmarketcap and if you have to choose then I prefer to choose
- EOS 
- LTC ( Litecoin)
- XLM ( Stellar )
- XRP ( Ripple )
- DOGE

and maybe in the next month i will buy some ethereum .
I do not agree with your list, I think that Ethereum should be at the first place as the most potential altcoin, and then you can choose LTC, xlm and others.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Its time to buy different kind of alts, as its have smaller prices now, but also need to consider those potential alts to buy because there other alts still have smaller value even the market goes to bullish. So let me add to your list the EOS, this alts have good value even market in bearest.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:49:45 PM

You can talk a lot about what can be done in risky situations, but the most important thing is not to panic and do everything about what you said at such times. It seems to me that it would be the best way to do just that.

I am confident that the price of crypto currencies will rebound and rise again strongly just a moment. It's true that it's time to buy altcoin at a very cheap price, but dangerous if you do not anticipate the next move. Be careful, be patient Cool

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: