Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:02:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy altcoins  (Read 5406 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

Yes I am totally agree with you because most of the current price of any currency can give us a better profit this coming year. And I think there's a big increase in the market that will help us with our investments to grow, that's why we should make sure that we ready our money to invest to our favorite currency.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

Let's just say, now the Altcoins have a very attractive price, but if we take into account the factors that the market has been greatly overvalued and the fact that we do not know whether we are at the bottom, then we can conclude that investing in the current market is too risky.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

Yes, now is a good time to buy coins and wait for their higher price.

globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

Of course, this is indeed a suitable time to buy altcoins because the price is cheap and there is no increase, but you have to be good at analyzing which altcoin is good to buy because not all altcoins have good potential, good altcoins, of course the future can give you profit the maximum
don't miss the moment, now the prices of bitcoin and ethereum are starting to go green again in the market,
this is probably a sign that prices will return high, better buy now before prices soar again

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

Lol, good ol doge.  Someone always puts that in a list of good alts to buy.
Unfortunately, although dogecoin will be around forever, I'm not so sure about its ability to give a lot of profit.

Actually, in market conditions like this, the best thing to do is to stick with btc.
And if you really want to do alts, then eth.
There's a very simple reason for this: they are the only two that can readily be converted to cash/fiat.

You will find that when the market has crashed, and then grows, that btc/eth leads the way.
In order for the alts to bring real profit, it would have to outperform btc.
Not on a cash value, but on a buy/trade value.
This rarely happens.  Really you should just be accumulating as much btc as you can.

vettyra

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:18:50 PM

XRP has a good price increase in 2018. On average the coin has decreased in price, but Ripple can rise and replace Ethereum's position in coinmarketcap in terms of market share.
With the amount of collaboration Ripple has with several banks and major activities, I think Ripple's prices will continue to grow until the end of the year.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:25:59 PM

XRP has a good price increase in 2018. On average the coin has decreased in price, but Ripple can rise and replace Ethereum's position in coinmarketcap in terms of market share.
With the amount of collaboration Ripple has with several banks and major activities, I think Ripple's prices will continue to grow until the end of the year.

I think xrp is not a good coin to invest in, it doesn't feel safe to me. Instead, investing in ethereum will always be a safer and longer-term investment. Maybe ether can pass the xrp in marketcaps Smiley

restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

the market has shown a positive movement, and I think this is the right time to enter investing because this trend will continue to be maintained until 2019, I'm sure crypto always gives a surprise at the end of the year

aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

the market has shown a positive movement, and I think this is the right time to enter investing because this trend will continue to be maintained until 2019, I'm sure crypto always gives a surprise at the end of the year
if you look at the current bitcoin price, which has experienced pump, it might be a surprise at the end of this year and the hope is that this pump will continue to be for investors and other crypto uses.

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
c-jones89

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:21:17 PM

I agree that it is the time to act and invest, my interest are Cardano, ETH, BTCN and XRP.
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:27:45 PM

This is perfect time to invest cause is now almost bottom. So it's time to buy altcoins. Without Ripple I don't like any others coin in this 5 options.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

Of all of the above, I bought Ripple and NEM.
However, I did it a long time ago, and now I understand that I made the right choice!

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:30:18 PM

There is no doubt the present market conditions is very good for new investors to get intothe game because they risk is very low as compared to what we have this time last year, so many ICOs are below their cost price anf if some return totheir cost price we are likely to see around 5 to 10X return on investment
matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:31:53 PM

Today the market is green, but I do not believe that it will continue to grow for several months. Most likely this is just a trap.

Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:39:09 PM

Today the market is green, but I do not believe that it will continue to grow for several months. Most likely this is just a trap.
Well, rather it is a rebound from such a Strait in the market, of course if you look at a large volume, of course we will still fall , and now it is better not to enter into transactions and wait for lower levels

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
hamba laeh

Activity: 796

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:44:40 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

all of the altcoins you mentioned above have the potential to be used as a form of investment. but for me, for now the right investment on target is bitcoin and also ethereum ... because at the moment the price of bitcoin and ethereum is soaring and predicted to continue until the beginning of this year .. hopefully we all become lucky people

opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:11:48 AM

I would just recommend buying as much as you can, as often as you can, but with only money you can afford to lose.
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

If you look at the market with a long-term perspective, then of course now is the best time to buy, especially those coins that are in the top capitalization, I think they can make money in the next bullish trend is very good money , and I think that now you need to invest

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:18:09 PM

So it is true. This time is last for profitable buy such your favorite altcoins, because the market starts rising up.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 07:21:35 PM

i am agree with ripple and nem, especially ripple can be the major player at cryptocurrency market in near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: