Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy altcoins  (Read 5392 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:16:32 PM

Well, in my opinion now is the right time to buy altcoins like Neo, Ripple and others, because now prices are cheap and suitable for starting long-term investments.

yes I agree with you even though the price has gone up a little but it's still very cheap for us to buy it back, there are still many other coins that have the potential for good long-term investments, such as Cardano, ethereum and Waves. because the coin brings technology that is quite useful for all of us later.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

Yes, I think all coins have potentials like Dogecoin, Cardano and Ripple. I think right now I still have a few coins and my plan because the market is red, while I want to add my coin collection.
xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:28:55 PM

Yes, I think all coins have potentials like Dogecoin, Cardano and Ripple. I think right now I still have a few coins and my plan because the market is red, while I want to add my coin collection.

Are you laughing? What is Dogecoin potential? you see in cryptocurrency only a means of speculation and because of people like you, we are sitting on the spot or somewhere below!
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:26:47 AM

I think you can not hurry. It is necessary to wait a little more - the market may fall even more and then buy more coins.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:01:28 AM

Before buying a coin, you have to wait for the market price to decline. And now we can see that the market is declining. And I suggest buying Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, and Cardano. These coins have the potential to rise more.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Nuls

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:46:52 AM

Yes,it is the best time to buy altcoins because the prices are good even do not know where is the bottom. Except above altcoin. I was wondering what coins will give the best returns at the moment. So, I choose NULS, the staking ROI varies between 14% and 18%. That's awesome.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:14:16 AM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

Still the XRP is good to buy now, since it is a good coin for those who are trading, another is waves and strat, maybe we should figure out some trading platforms in order to see some promising coins at the moment right now.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:18:58 AM

I think that the current situation in the crypto market really provides profitable opportunities for investors. After all, now there is a chance of a very profitable purchase of reliable cryptocurrency, while the price remains at a minimum. There is a chance that from next year prices will gradually go up.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:25:42 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Now all altcoins prices are very cheap. So there are many altcoins that you can invest and get profits. Your chose is right. I also have chosen Xrp, Eth and Eos .

AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

I think that the current situation in the crypto market really provides profitable opportunities for investors. After all, now there is a chance of a very profitable purchase of reliable cryptocurrency, while the price remains at a minimum. There is a chance that from next year prices will gradually go up.
to those who have the capital or who are just starting out this investment is a great time to have crypto assets with potential for huge profits in the next year. but for those who already do not have the capital or the capital they have on old assets whose price has been down this very complicated situation.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

to those who have the capital or who are just starting out this investment is a great time to have crypto assets with potential for huge profits in the next year. but for those who already do not have the capital or the capital they have on old assets whose price has been down this very complicated situation.
if they start investing in cryptocurrency market at this moment, current situation could be advantages for us.almost all cryptocurrency now in dip, and it they buy it it only contain less risk than previous periode.and for holder keep hold our assets till its value recovered again next year.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
I think that I would add Ethereum to this list and allocate NEM and ADA for investments. In my opinion, these coins have growth potential.

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:16:48 PM

At the moment, the cost of the Alt-Coins remains inexpensive, it makes sense to make an investment in them, because most analysts tell us that in a short time the cost of the ethereum will rise significantly.

Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 04:21:29 PM

when BTC is moving don't metter which way, up or down, it's surge from altcoins every time. So, the best time to get alts is right now. Today BTC droped 150$ in just an hour.
But I think with a high probability that we will fall even more, and it is better to wait for more good levels to buy, as we are now looking for a new bottom and then you can already buy
but as I know, we will never know when the price will move down according to our predictions, or even suddenly move up quickly. because almost everything goes beyond predictions

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

Yes,it is the best time to buy altcoins because the prices are good even do not know where is the bottom. Except above altcoin. I was wondering what coins will give the best returns at the moment. So, I choose NULS, the staking ROI varies between 14% and 18%. That's awesome.
14-18 percent in cryptocurrency it is very small) cryptocurrency allows you to earn much more. look at the different coins

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
WalterGarrison

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:28:19 PM

Sure it is! It's a very great time to do it. There are a lot of them. As for me I also choose TRX, KICK, ETH, LTC, BTC. And better to do it on a exchanges with a ig names. As for me I choose Huobi Russia, from a Huobi Global. More than sure that exchange from TOP 3 will not leave me without my money.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

This is the right time to invest before the pump occurs, now there is a small increase in the market,
do not let us miss this good moment, immediately buy potential coins before prices rise again

I prefer doge coins for short-term investments

Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:33:48 PM

This the time for buying altcoins as we see most of the altcoin is very cheap now. Investors should utilize this chance to buy some well-known altcoins like Ripple, Ethereum, Nano, Neo, Cardano, and weves as well and need to store them for future for making handsome profits.
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 04:35:53 PM

I think it is good to buy altcoin today. The price of the top 10 coins are still low yet the market is already recovering. But for now, I will give my investment on Cardano, Pundi X, and Credits.  Cool

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:40:16 PM

I think it is good to buy altcoin today. The price of the top 10 coins are still low yet the market is already recovering. But for now, I will give my investment on Cardano, Pundi X, and Credits.  Cool
credits is a good choice. I follow the bounty, my results can also be large, and I buy it back now. I am sure this coin will provide many benefits next year when the market has grown again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: