Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:46:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy altcoins  (Read 5391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:04:32 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

I am a trader is there a coin that suits well at the current market condition? An altcoin that might give me profit when I trade it in a short term process? IF so, may your please recommend one so I can trade on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1211

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:09:24 PM

My opinion is that now is not the best time to buy altcoins. It is quite possible that the market will move to the bottom again and no one can be insured against it. You can buy in the case when the price movement is clearly visible upwards, only in this case, you can buy altcoins.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:12:19 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
As I've seen. The best of all that alts, The better was Dogecoin that was so profitable base on my observation on Coinmaket daily volume.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:39:03 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

There are so many altcoins in the market that are more better than your choice, only NEm and Cardano is my bet on it but the rest are not.
Let me give some example of other potentials coins that you need to buy em then hold, those are Ethereum, Neo, Utrust, Dent, Ida, pundix and
Tky mate. Believe me these altcoins will give the best profit in the near future.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:49:03 PM

It is the best time to buy altcoins, because the prices are awesome. I have bought some extra Ethereum as it was around 100 USD and will wait till the market drops a bit dipper to buy more. I think after reaching 3k USD per BTC we will go up.
For risk takers and those who really believe in Crypto, this is the very best time to invest in more coins and hold hoping for bull run someday which will eventually turn the future around, invest ethereum, Ontology, Elastos and other good coins.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:09:10 PM

Indeed, now is the time to buy cryptocurrecy, while the price is cheap and has the potential to be a high price, it is not a loss if we will invest in crypto, with not too much money we can get crypto at a fairly cheap price.

You are really friends, this is the right time to buy with the crypto market down. And indeed it has great potential to increase someday. I am very confident that I will recover the crypto market in the near future.
I assume that the whole 2019 will be a year of low price for crypto assets. And we must have time to buy crypto assets.

Guys, some of the really tough and promising altcoins lost a lot in their prices. This means that you can invest in them now. I have already managed to get more Ethereum, TRON, EOS, Cardano, and NEO.
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:14:36 PM

Ripple has the high potential to grow more in upcoming years. So going with Ripple will become a beneficial move for us. And it is the best time to make an investment in Ripple.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Toy_evil

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:20:04 PM

Today, Ripple is strengthening its position in the market and I have chances of even more growth. They seem to be connected with banking systems. But Dogecoin is also a good coin, but needs support.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:31:59 PM

Ripple has the high potential to grow more in upcoming years. So going with Ripple will become a beneficial move for us. And it is the best time to make an investment in Ripple.
maybe if used for long-term investment can be used as a reference because of the cheap price of ripple. and always share some of your funds to invest in other coins, especially for those who want to invest in the long term
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:16:28 PM

Most of the alternative coins are very cheap. But this does not mean that we should buy them. We must be very careful when choosing coins for investment.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:02:52 PM

it is still too early. this is a long-lasting bear market. investor confidence has received tremendous damage. the market is likely to fall sharply again. you'd better watch it until April.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Priyank9871

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:08:20 PM

instead of new , add quarkchain
quarkchain is a potential coin
QuarkChain aims to build a flexible and scalable infrastructure by using sharding technology and Boson consensus that is exclusively proposed by Qi Zhou. Different shards could easily incorporate different virtual machine and consensus. What’s more, compared to native tokens, these smart-contract-based tokens have several fundamental limitations. Therefore, we propose Multive-Native-Token which is available on QuarkChain 2.0. All projects that are to be built on QuarkChain network will benefit from Multi-Native-Token without any restrictions. This allows each project on QuarkChain to independently design its own token economics, without the occurrence of a situation similar to “paying ETH as a GAS fee for ERC 20 transaction.” Multi-Native-Token will greatly enhance existing Dapps and developers are able to get involved in real application development faster.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:50:52 PM

it is still too early. this is a long-lasting bear market. investor confidence has received tremendous damage. the market is likely to fall sharply again. you'd better watch it until April.
if there was a desire for someone to invest at a cheap price, this could be done at the end of 2018. The truth is, those who did it, today they have already received the question “earned income”. Of course If you compare the price of etrium Well, $ 76 and $ 107 today.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:26:41 PM

I think,, it is right time to buy altcoin. now, crypto market is fall down. so you can using this time. this situation is not good for crypto. so you buy altcoin and invest here. ethereum is the best altcoin I think. so you can buy it.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:29:26 PM

Now is the best time to buy altcoins.
The price of them is quite low in the conditions of a slow recovery of the market and it is obvious if you buy them up and hold them until the market fully recovers, you can then make a good profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
QNaka

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:22:16 PM

I also think that it is time to buy altcoins or to average your portfolio if you used to have purchases at higher prices.
QNaka

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:24:48 PM

Prices are now practically all attractive enough, given the loss of many coins at 90%, of course, a fall can continue, so buy carefully and more than one coin.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:36:58 PM

I always say that the best time to buy the most promising altcoins is the bear market. Don't be a hamster and buy crypto when everyone is selling.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:13:37 PM

These are well established coins/tokens, But i am looking for the future at cheaper prices.like Oath protocol and ANkr are the best.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:15:56 PM

During bear markets, we may see the prices to be very low but it isn't easy to buy these low coin because our huge monies have also turned low so it is the same thing.
Let's say I had 1000$ worth of eth and now eth has decreased by 85%. Your 1000$ of eth won't be worth that again so you do not bother to buy new eth because you have lost a lot. This is what usually happens in the bear market. This is a good time for investors to get in but no good time for a hodler.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: