Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy altcoins  (Read 5408 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:32:17 PM

Yes, now I think it's also a good time to invest now, especially I will invest in ripples, cardano and ethereum, because for me now is also a good decision to get more profits, because now the price is still low, so of course I we will also get a better profit.
Time of course now is good, especially when you consider that last year we were in a bearish trend, I think now is a good time to take the top coins for investment !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:47:50 PM

Of course this time is great to buy altcoin cards. I enjoyed the XRP project so I bought a large amount of xrp. Hope that will be good
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:57:12 PM

I think right now is a very good time to buy as much as possible promising coins. Huge news coming in March like launch of Fidelity platform:

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/01/fidelity-with-7-2-trillion-in-aum-reportedly-launching-crypto-custody-in-march/

And as they said they are in final testing phase already:

https://www.ccn.com/final-testing-phase-fidelity-nears-launch-of-cryptocurrency-trading-custody-platform

This is time for buying crypto if you have fiat of course. Because just in 1-2 month we probably will see new bullrun  Smiley
Andromedus44

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:04:36 PM

I'm not sure I agree that it's time to buy altcoins, I mean it's all relative to how bitcoin does I guess. Litecoin seems to be like it's about to make a run for it but if BTC continues to tank then we will see what happens.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:10:29 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
The first of this list I bought a long time ago, the rest is, but just a little bit, this year I pay more attention to Ethereum, it gives good money and updates soon

hen cet

Activity: 349

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:36:23 PM

In the condition of current market. I prefer to buy dogecoin. This coin is more safe for daily trade, because the action of price is not volatile.
It can make profit 2-3 % on daily.
As an alternative to being able to continue trading and get profits there is no harm in trying altcoins because the price of altcoin is quite good like Dash (DASH) or Ethereum (ETH).
Indeed, for the long term I still hold bitcoin, but to drive the life of the cryptocurrency, trading altcoin is quite good.
KikoBurito

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:40:07 PM

Cardano, Ontology and Vechain are my favourite ones
onecall123

Activity: 2100
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:50:38 PM

Of course this time is great to buy altcoin cards. I enjoyed the XRP project so I bought a large amount of xrp. Hope that will be good
As the second most largest market cap XRP is good coin and is well developed. Holding XRP is additionally great because the price is normally steady at this days considering others. I can bet this one, grab this opportunity no matter you place buy order or HODL.
Handalger

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:29:21 PM

Well, I think with the current market situation I believe that it is possible to buy many coins, especially those that are in the top , I think they can give you a large percentage of the earnings!
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:13:01 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

Also buy altcoins which have a huge volume, because I believe that in market, like stock, the higher the volume, the higher the chance of profit in them, if you are a trader, you can apply this principle.

Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:00:21 PM

In the condition of current market. I prefer to buy dogecoin. This coin is more safe for daily trade, because the action of price is not volatile.
It can make profit 2-3 % on daily.
As an alternative to being able to continue trading and get profits there is no harm in trying altcoins because the price of altcoin is quite good like Dash (DASH) or Ethereum (ETH).
Indeed, for the long term I still hold bitcoin, but to drive the life of the cryptocurrency, trading altcoin is quite good.
The retention of coins does not bring money for more than a year, but trading, especially top altcoins, is a very profitable business, buying these coins is definitely necessary at such low prices

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:13:47 PM

Now the price of crypto is very low, this is probably a good opportunity for investors to enter the market, I have invested a bit at this time , hoping its price will increase in 2019.

motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:45:16 PM

This altcoins so far I've seen some success on the coinmarketcap but if I were to choose I would not invest in NEM and dogecoin because I believe there are other projects which are similar but have greater potential .
For example I would rather invest in stratis than NEM and I would rather invest in PundiX than Dogecoin .
 I like coins with low supply this brings scarcity and scarcity promote more demand which improves the price.

labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:14:52 PM

I think ripple is very good choice for you than you choose dogecoin or NEM, because  Ripple has good project and good developer for growing in the future. So if you want to invest your money, i think this is the best time for you to invest.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:59:06 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

Let me choose for the options that you've provided, I guess NEM, XRP and ADA are the best in terms of short term hodling especially in trading platforms, I used it in my daily trading well, some times they are good and sometimes not, Still I prefer them as they catch my trust in picking up coins.

Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:32:51 PM

i agree that it is time to buy altcoins. and now in february it is better than in novemer 2018. but not alts listed in first posts.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
fonzie_vite

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:37:51 PM

One alt I am a big fan of is Vite. Its a great project and a gem. IMHO.
Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:43:33 PM

I am not very interested in the altcoin you mentioned. I have several altcoins that I think are worth buying. Eth, Stq, bchabc, trx, and xlm. I have never held a coin for a long term. very uncertain if holding coins with unstable conditions like now.

bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:18:23 PM

For me it is just coins from the TOP 20 market cap, from 2019 I am monthly still buying WAVES, Tron and LTC, in the long term big potential. When byu know then the price is low, nice profit in the next 5 years.
salad daging

Activity: 1708
Merit: 828

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 10:40:00 PM

Buying particular coin for me are a choice and a gut feeling, if my mind accepts them, then I would go for it, personally I have my favourites and I rarely buy what others are buying, j just go for the ones that I feel would bring me the biggest returns.
I also have some favorite coins, one of which is ethereum, but I don't want to cover myself for other coins even for coins that I don't know because I prefer to follow trends.
I think a good strategy is to follow the trend so that we can get profits with high intensity

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: