Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy altcoins  (Read 5404 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:44:19 PM

I still think that the market is more likely to fall even more down, so I'm not in a hurry to invest in altcoins or Bitcoin.

signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:38:27 PM

Maybe this is the right time, but if we buy now the price in the future will get better, the best is we first observe some altcoin prices, especially the new altcoin, the price is far below the ICO price
in my opinion buying and starting an investment with crypto currency whenever the time is right and if the confidence and patience are already owned by the investor because the best capital is confidence and patience to start investing with conditions like today
Big Game

Activity: 466
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:05:49 AM

Yeah I have some cardano ripple and doge. Mostly I hold doge, a lot of good associated with this coin in the past year.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:10:35 AM

I am not surprised many investors and traders choose XRP and Ethereum because these coins have great future. In addition to these coins, IOTA is one of the promising coins with bright future. The UN has announced its interest in both XRP and IOTA and intends to integrate them into their operations.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 12:14:41 AM

nem is pretty good, cardano is also potential. but I remind you once again, don't expect profit in the near future. because the market is still up and down, it has not shown stability to continue to rise.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
rajon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:36:46 AM

It's true that it's a great time to buy a low token of token's price now. However, you have to think about it because it is because some naughty people are trying to fraud differently. I have come here for a good time to collect your favorite tokens.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 02:35:14 AM

I would not like to invest in ripple, holo, and doge, though believe in NEM and cardano really potential projects.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:13:23 PM

Many market players are of the opinion that now is a very good time to buy altcoins.
These coins grow in value and can bring good money after the full recovery of the market to their holder.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:13:02 AM

I think there are others coin that more good than above, like XLM, LTC, XRP, NEO, ONT. But by to see the historycal price of each altcoin in 2017, all that altcoin will be going up in bullish market of crypto with different gainer. Just to see the past performance each coin, so we can choose better altcoin .

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:22:44 AM

Bear markets are good times to buy more coins because they are selling at relatively low prices. For the large cap altcoins on the market, I choose to invest in Ethereum, XRP and IOTA. The future of Ethereum is great and every investor should know this by now. XRP and IOTA also have good chance to rise because the UN mentioned these coins recently as it added how it intends to utilize these two coins in their operations.
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:02:53 AM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

It's been almost 4 months. Has your position changed? Are you still looking towards these coins? I'm interested.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:21:31 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

It's been almost 4 months. Has your position changed? Are you still looking towards these coins? I'm interested.
I do not like the list of these coins, they are very risky to invest. I chose Ethereum Classic, Monero and Dash.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:31:27 PM

In my opinion a very controversial list of coins that should be bought without fail. But the logic is clear, all these coins are cheap, so can this list still add Stellar, Tron and IOTA? Smiley
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 08:38:44 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

I do not like the list of these coins, they are very risky to invest. I chose Ethereum Classic, Monero and Dash.
I can not see a big difference between your choices. I just do not have any idea about holo. Already in the possible increase in the market these currencies will probably increase.
GreenProfit

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:46:26 PM

I also dont like those coins I better choose litecoin,binance coin,latoken,dogecoin and kucoin shares.I really like to invest in exchanger coins and also litecoin because it is really great coin with a lot of potential Wink
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:37:56 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
I think in the above 5 investment ripple had some possibilities to be a best investment at the future because when we are seeing the recent times the development of ripple is convenient for me and there is a chances are also been therefore a huge development so investing on triple be more useful for your future.
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:49:09 PM

In my opinion, this is indeed an opportunity to get quality coins and buy them at cheap prices. Almost all coins have dropped dramatically, in my opinion the coins we have to buy are based on the choices above Riak, Cardano and Dogecoin because 3 coins have good potential and platform.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:08:27 PM

Maybe this is the right time, but if we buy now the price in the future will get better, the best is we first observe some altcoin prices, especially the new altcoin, the price is far below the ICO price
in general, investment with crypto or altcoin currencies buys cheap prices and sells at high prices and of course the benefits that will be obtained later but in my opinion if the investor is sure and has a strong determination whenever it's time I think it's right

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:50:41 PM

I agree that it is necessary to buy altcoins but not those that are popular and everyone knows about them; on the contrary, those coins that have not yet shown themselves or few people know about them  Cool
In general, buying cheap prices and selling them at high prices is a common way of investing with crypto or altcoin and I still believe and believe ETH is an altcoin for long-term investments that can be profitable
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:47:39 PM

Bear market conditions are indeed the right time to buy coins because prices are declining, you can buy coins other than those in the list, now is the chance to buy as many potential coins as possible, you can buy potential coins like ethereum, ripple, and other coins included in the top 20 cmc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: