Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy altcoins  (Read 5404 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:58:07 PM

Bear market conditions are indeed the right time to buy coins because prices are declining, you can buy coins other than those in the list, now is the chance to buy as many potential coins as possible, you can buy potential coins like ethereum, ripple, and other coins included in the top 20 cmc
even better if you buy in the top 10 at CMC it will give you great benefits because it is a good and convincing coin in the future.
indeed, not all coins can provide great benefits, but coins with great potential will have better opportunities to grow.
so if you want to buy to be more sure you have to check the truth of the coins you are going to buy, and now is the right time because a lot of potential coins are cheap.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:06:11 AM

Yes it's time to buy some altcoins because its good to buy until the price get dump at this moment maybe it will increase up again next wave. As usual lot of altcoins are all pumping up so its good to buy some.

EasyGoing

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:12:54 AM

Yes it's time to buy some altcoins because its good to buy until the price get dump at this moment maybe it will increase up again next wave. As usual lot of altcoins are all pumping up so its good to buy some.
yes you are right, maybe right now it is good enough to buy the most important altcoin to invest in. You must be careful when starting your investment and taking place when there are benefits.
Joran_crypto

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:45:53 AM

As the Blockchain technology evolved, we have countless options in the cryptocurrency list to invest.

The top 10 cryptocurrencies to invest might not be very popular or common to all the traders. Different people will invest in different cryptocurrency.

Before thinking of investing any cryptocurrency, it is important to understand their features and potential in the long turn. In my opinion, the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2018 other than Bitcoin and Ethereum are Zcash, Dash, Neo, Cardano, Tron etc.
Freebtcweb

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN - BASED RENEWABLE ENERGY CROWDFUNDING

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:09:54 PM

I agree that it is necessary to buy altcoins but not those that are popular and everyone knows about them; on the contrary, those coins that have not yet shown themselves or few people know about them  Cool
It is very dangerous, coins with small capitalization may not reach large volumes of trades. These coins are likely to leave the cryptocurrency market.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Angrydwarfs

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:25:39 AM

Zillqa,  cardano, eos, fantom, nkn and ethereum (of course)
rencong bitcoin

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:29:04 AM

I am more interested in dogecoin as a worthy god to invest, even though the token is a long-term token but the profit we will get is certain, in each year the price of the token will definitely experience a significant increase, making me interested invested. many people might be bored with these tokens, but that requires patience to wait for the price to rise.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:30:35 AM

I think all altcoins have their own advantages. And everyone certainly has a different way of looking at crypto. Now there are so many altcoins to buy. everyone is different to buy which one. Look for altcoins that you think are good for investing in them. because all decisions are in your hands. You decide for yourself.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:34:21 AM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
yes you are right there are some lots of opportunities are available to invest right now yes Ripple is always being in good situation right now and it's trying to develop itself with invalid to show investment on Ripple will be profitable at the end.

Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:19:20 AM

I think that buying altcoin because they are cheap shouldn't be the priority buy rather buy good altcoins that are cheap.  Ripple it's is for me

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:24:41 AM

Now seems to be a good time to buy the coins of the exchanges because the major exchanges are now implementing  IEO, their prices will increase as more people join  IEO.

wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:02:42 AM

Its better to buy altcoins that xrp,ltc,eth,neo and bnb this altcoins have a potential as far as i know they keep imcreasing in this past days so i like to hold them for long term.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 09:07:48 AM

Its better to buy altcoins that xrp,ltc,eth,neo and bnb this altcoins have a potential as far as i know they keep imcreasing in this past days so i like to hold them for long term.
Due to the bear market these altcoins being mention has been drop its market price drastically and if one is really a risk taker then buying it now would be advantage in the near future. I cannot say that it will be a 100 percent assurance that one can earn but at least if you are a risk taker then probably you will earn huge profit or either you will have huge loss.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:38:31 AM

I think whenever it's the right time to buy altcoins, I'm sure that the market is still good and promising so buying altcoins now will make us get big profits, let's buy altcoins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sakuragi21

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:14:03 AM

Good timing to buy altcoins no because of lower price as its not totally rise due to market collapse on thr past 2018 and as now cryptocurrency matket is making its way to recover sothe price of altcoins os not yet high as we expected and its nice to invest now because sooner or later the cryptocurrency market will recover so price of altcoins will rise.Dont be afraid to make investments now its the time to make investments.
Pithaxz

Activity: 453
Merit: 2

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:18:46 AM

as listed above I prefer cardano, holo and nem. they have a fairly stable price not so bad when the market is down. and not forgetting also with ethereum, this altcoin has great potential and is good for long-term investment.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 10:23:18 AM

Good timing to buy altcoins no because of lower price as its not totally rise due to market collapse on thr past 2018 and as now cryptocurrency matket is making its way to recover sothe price of altcoins os not yet high as we expected and its nice to invest now because sooner or later the cryptocurrency market will recover so price of altcoins will rise.Dont be afraid to make investments now its the time to make investments.
I also think that now is the best time to buy cryptocurrency. The price of many coins is now very cheap. According to my financial opportunities, I buy promising top coins and promising newbies like Sound Money Coin.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:30:21 AM

In my opinion, Ripple and Cardano are very good to buy now. Because the two altcoins are now in a good increase and may continue to increase. That's just a suggestion from me, maybe if there is a better altcoin to buy now, please.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:37:00 AM

I think whenever it's the right time to buy altcoins, I'm sure that the market is still good and promising so buying altcoins now will make us get big profits, let's buy altcoins.
If you want to make profit, "whenever" can not be the best time. Collecting from the current prices will be a good investment for the future, if nothing goes wrong. But you should not go too far, becuase the top altcoins are safer.
NightMar_1St

Activity: 309

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:20:28 AM

I also agree with you. now is the time to store the coins. The market is getting better. Wish you have lambo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: