Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency  (Read 26381 times)
Fedianex

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:59:46 PM

According to the road map, the project has a very long road, the most important thing is that the team can bring it to the very end.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:23:32 PM

I would like to see a more carefully crafted thread, but I think that this is probably related to the loading of developers with more important things.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:15:14 PM

I would like to see a more carefully crafted thread, but I think that this is probably related to the loading of developers with more important things.
All information should be added gradually, because the project is at the very beginning of development.
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

HardCap in 10 thousand airs should be enough, but the course itself in the future may be even less than now
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

I understand this project offers mining on the processor? Now there are not so many projects with such proposals. Need to study.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:51:24 PM

If truth be told, then mining has lost its popularity, but this project should return faith to people.
Just when big business came into mining and began to open huge farms with huge capacities, this made mining for ordinary people unprofitable.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

from this I can conclude that you are not ready to work on this project, because you should be able to maximize your first introduction and make this thread as attractive as possible.
The project on the one hand looks very attractive. On the other hand, there is very little information. I would like to know more details to assess the prospects.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

And where are the developers. Perhaps there are other more active social networks?
it is best to write in telegrams, there must always be actively respond, the forum is always longer
Yeah, not to mention the forum is longer to chat, but yes, forum is more needed to announce a thing.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:00:26 PM

what is the advantage of the EffMining project over Ethereum, how will your coin be protected from inflation and deflation?
I do not want to offend anyone, but I would not compare this coin with Ethereum. Ethereum is one of the flagships of the crypto industry. Comparison with him is meaningless.
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

what is the advantage of the EffMining project over Ethereum, how will your coin be protected from inflation and deflation?
I do not want to offend anyone, but I would not compare this coin with Ethereum. Ethereum is one of the flagships of the crypto industry. Comparison with him is meaningless.
so it is written in the first message from this project,and I myself was wondering why the developers have made such a comparison
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

And where are the developers. Perhaps there are other more active social networks?
it is best to write in telegrams, there must always be actively respond, the forum is always longer
Yeah, not to mention the forum is longer to chat, but yes, forum is more needed to announce a thing.
it's just that most people don't use telegrams, it's easier for them to wait for a response on the forum
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:44:10 PM

perhaps the developers hurried with such a loud statement and comparison
I am also interested to know why they believe that can compete with the Ethereum
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

I am also interested to know why they believe that can compete with the Ethereum
Most likely, we are not talking about competition, but about an alternative to ethereum. Any cryptocurrency still has its drawbacks.
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:08:23 PM

It is difficult to compete with such giants, because they have already taken a place in the market and it will be very difficult to move them
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:24:14 PM

It is difficult to compete with such giants, because they have already taken a place in the market and it will be very difficult to move them

It's true. But still there are exceptions. Sometimes projects starting from scratch reach incredible heights.
Prototipus

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:28:49 PM

It's true. But still there are exceptions. Sometimes projects starting from scratch reach incredible heights.

I agree with you. Our project can still manifest itself.
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

of course, it is very difficult for a novice team to reach and overtake an experienced team that has long been in the crypto industry-,although such a probability may exist
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:59:15 AM

Just when big business came into mining and began to open huge farms with huge capacities, this made mining for ordinary people unprofitable.
I think that private mining was killed not so much by large farms, but by devices (ASIC and the like) that made mining a little profitable.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:34:56 AM

It seems to me that among crypto investors there are a lot of people aged 35+ and they are much more familiar and more convenient to communicate on the forum than in messengers or social networks.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

I think that private mining was killed not so much by large farms, but by devices (ASIC and the like) that made mining a little profitable.
At the moment, Asic is not popular, as mining is constantly becoming more difficult.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: