Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency  (Read 26381 times)
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:55:14 AM

Mining on the processor can be quite relevant in our time. This is not as common as mining on video maps. I hope that the EffMining project will find its supporters!
It is possible that this method of mining coins with the help of the CPU will find many supporters. Since this will allow to extract coins on home computers.
this product will attract more customers, and miners, as the CPU device is available in almost every home and a few pieces, personally I have such three devices
such a project will be really in demand and popular
Phileste

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

Mining on the processor can be quite relevant in our time. This is not as common as mining on video maps. I hope that the EffMining project will find its supporters!
It is possible that this method of mining coins with the help of the CPU will find many supporters. Since this will allow to extract coins on home computers.
this product will attract more customers, and miners, as the CPU device is available in almost every home and a few pieces, personally I have such three devices
such a project will be really in demand and popular
We will look at popularity in the future, it’s important to correctly and the rest to provide a project for study and constantly engage in advertising.
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:35:26 AM

It can be like a fall, and growth, here nobody knows how popular the token of the project will be.
Everything can be ... I'm more inclined to the fact that there will be growth. Falls already last a very long time. Almost a year. Therefore, most likely there will be growth!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

To compete with Ethereum you need to have a huge technical potential. It's not enough just to make a unique blockchain. Here you need to create a precedent for the mass use of coins.
It seems to me that blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are still at the very beginning of their development today. The most interesting is yet to come!
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:19:01 PM

It can be like a fall, and growth, here nobody knows how popular the token of the project will be.
Everything can be ... I'm more inclined to the fact that there will be growth. Falls already last a very long time. Almost a year. Therefore, most likely there will be growth!
I also support that this is the beginning of growth, which will increase early next year, especially in the first quarter, some updates and good news are planned to help the market grow
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

I think that what we are seeing today in the crypto market is a very big game of very big people. They spend hundreds of millions or even billions to remove competitors from the market.
This so-called "game" is aimed at removing "random" people from the crypto market who have come here and have every chance of getting rich in crypto investments. Therefore, crypto whales create such conditions so that people sell their assets and leave this market.
Sevreki

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

I also support that this is the beginning of growth, which will increase early next year, especially in the first quarter, some updates and good news are planned to help the market grow
Oddly enough, the market growth is already underway, the crypt has grown a little, so everything is going in a positive direction
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

I think that what we are seeing today in the crypto market is a very big game of very big people. They spend hundreds of millions or even billions to remove competitors from the market.
This so-called "game" is aimed at removing "random" people from the crypto market who have come here and have every chance of getting rich in crypto investments. Therefore, crypto whales create such conditions so that people sell their assets and leave this market.
In the cryptocurrency market, you need knowledge to understand your actions soberly, this can also be attributed to the purchase of tokens
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:25:00 PM

To compete with Ethereum you need to have a huge technical potential. It's not enough just to make a unique blockchain. Here you need to create a precedent for the mass use of coins.
It seems to me that blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are still at the very beginning of their development today. The most interesting is yet to come!
Well, I read that there are new updates of the blockchain technology, it means that it is still under development
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:58:50 PM

In any case, there will be growth, just need more patience to make it profitable to invest
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:39:14 PM

It seems to me that you need a specially designed processor that can extract coins, or the latest modification
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

In any case, there will be tokens that can compete at the level of the ether, everything takes time
Although Ethereum was also not always such a famous project. When it was also a small startup with incomprehensible prospects. so everything can be!
It was just that money was invested very well there, and to be more precise, the advertising company did a good job.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:57:00 PM

In any case, there will be growth, just need more patience to make it profitable to invest
It is necessary to invest right now when the market begins to grow. You need to study the situation as best as possible in order not to lose your money.
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

growth may be, but it may be very slow to grow, most likely rapid growth is not expected
GreenPowred (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

Dear friends! Bounty campaign launched  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089288.new#new
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:14:56 AM

growth may be, but it may be very slow to grow, most likely rapid growth is not expected
the most important thing is that the growth began and the market went up, even slowly, because the fall was very long and many were tired of it
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

Oddly enough, the market growth is already underway, the crypt has grown a little, so everything is going in a positive direction
Now everyone is waiting for the bear market to end and a bullish trend will begin! So far, there are no clear signals about a trend change. Unfortunately.
Sevreki

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:43:44 AM

Now everyone is waiting for the bear market to end and a bullish trend will begin! So far, there are no clear signals about a trend change. Unfortunately.
It is necessary to wait, perhaps this information will become known to us later and we will more specifically understand all this.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:16:44 AM

Although Ethereum was also not always such a famous project. When it was also a small startup with incomprehensible prospects. so everything can be!
That's why I'm always looking for new and little-known projects in the hope of finding Ethereum # 2 or Bitcoin # 2. I hope that someday I'll get lucky!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

It seems that we are on the verge of a grand pump in the crypto market. It seems to me that after such a long fall - there will simply be a crazy increase in the value of crypto assets. I hope that my investments in projects will bring me solid dividends!
Today, the entire market is waiting for a trend change. I think that we expect a serious increase in the value of crypto assets. Now is a very good time to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: