Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:29:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency  (Read 26386 times)
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

What a misery, from the web page to the WP, and you want to collect money for something? I hope there are no idiots for it

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:45:05 PM

It is possible that this method of mining coins with the help of the CPU will find many supporters. Since this will allow to extract coins on home computers.
Given the current prices in the crypto market, many people who were engaged in mining generally refused to do this occupation.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

this product will attract more customers, and miners, as the CPU device is available in almost every home and a few pieces, personally I have such three devices
such a project will be really in demand and popular
I think that due to the possibility of mining coins on almost any computer can attract a lot of users.
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

It is possible that this method of mining coins with the help of the CPU will find many supporters. Since this will allow to extract coins on home computers.
Given the current prices in the crypto market, many people who were engaged in mining generally refused to do this occupation.
They just realized that mine was no longer profitable, therefore they sell their farms
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

I also support that this is the beginning of growth, which will increase early next year, especially in the first quarter, some updates and good news are planned to help the market grow
Early next year, very serious changes are planned in the code of the two main cryptocurrencies: Ethereum and Bitcoin. I think that this could be the engine for the whole market!
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

I also support that this is the beginning of growth, which will increase early next year, especially in the first quarter, some updates and good news are planned to help the market grow
Early next year, very serious changes are planned in the code of the two main cryptocurrencies: Ethereum and Bitcoin. I think that this could be the engine for the whole market!
Interesting information, most interesting is how it will affect the price in the future
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

This so-called "game" is aimed at removing "random" people from the crypto market who have come here and have every chance of getting rich in crypto investments. Therefore, crypto whales create such conditions so that people sell their assets and leave this market.
Definitely you are right. I think so too. Everything we see on the market today was planned so that people would start to panic and sell their coins.
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

This so-called "game" is aimed at removing "random" people from the crypto market who have come here and have every chance of getting rich in crypto investments. Therefore, crypto whales create such conditions so that people sell their assets and leave this market.
Definitely you are right. I think so too. Everything we see on the market today was planned so that people would start to panic and sell their coins.
And who is smart, bought tokens and sits waiting for growth, then as you like, I personally see this as a benefit
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

Interesting information, most interesting is how it will affect the price in the future
This will be a huge impetus for the growth of the value of fixed assets. And then there will be a domino effect. I think that the rise in the value of all crypto assets will begin.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

This will be a huge impetus for the growth of the value of fixed assets. And then there will be a domino effect. I think that the rise in the value of all crypto assets will begin.
Who knows how it will be next, whether there will be growth or everything will remain the same, we will only find out next year.
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:13:20 PM

this product will attract more customers, and miners, as the CPU device is available in almost every home and a few pieces, personally I have such three devices
I think that due to the possibility of mining coins on almost any computer can attract a lot of users.
But it still depends on the power of the PC itself. The more powerful, the faster the speed of production.
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:21:53 PM

But it still depends on the power of the PC itself. The more powerful, the faster the speed of production.

You are right, there are many prospects ... the main thing is that product developers should not be sad in the falling market.
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:26:44 PM

Dear friends! Bounty campaign launched  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089288.new#new

Great news, I like the development) most likely I will take part in the bounty.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:39:13 PM

Will mining EffMining be available to mine any kind of crypto currency? Or is EffMining as described, just a new crypto currency based on ETH, with improvements? And what will be the maximum amount of EffMining?
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:28:16 PM

You are right, there are many prospects ... the main thing is that product developers should not be sad in the falling market.
They will cope, although the market situation is difficult, but everything is real
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:52:28 PM

Now mining is not profitable and in the future I doubt that it will be profitable. If they start quantum computers then mining will be impossible for ordinary miners.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

Who knows how it will be next, whether there will be growth or everything will remain the same, we will only find out next year.
I think we will see growth early next year. Immediately after the end of the New Year holidays. The market has already been waiting for the pump.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:55:40 AM

Today, the entire market is waiting for a trend change. I think that we expect a serious increase in the value of crypto assets. Now is a very good time to buy.
Those who have been watching the crypto market for a long time know that at such moments as now it is necessary to actively invest in crypto projects.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:39:43 AM

In order for miners to start seriously getting involved in these projects, the development team must offer the market something essential and innovative. Hope we take it away!
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:43:50 AM

In order for miners to start seriously getting involved in these projects, the development team must offer the market something essential and innovative. Hope we take it away!
This is yes, the project should have its own feature, which people will follow, show mining on the other hand
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: