Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency  (Read 26381 times)
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

Just wait for February when SEC will postpone the time they need to give the world their decision 
And some analysts and observers associate a possible change in the trend of the crypto market with the launch of Bakkt. I think that both of these events may affect the overall market situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:36:50 AM

Yes, the last half of the year was a lot of fraud. We can say that 70% of the projects turned out to be a Scam. Maybe next year will be better.
You're right! Multiple fraud cases involving investment in crypto projects have turned many investors away from this market. I think that you need to make a lot of effort to get them back to the crypto market again!
Fedianex

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

Yes, the last half of the year was a lot of fraud. We can say that 70% of the projects turned out to be a Scam. Maybe next year will be better.
You're right! Multiple fraud cases involving investment in crypto projects have turned many investors away from this market. I think that you need to make a lot of effort to get them back to the crypto market again!
Now in recent times there have been a lot of scammers, people have stopped trusting projects.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:15:00 PM

Just wait for February when SEC will postpone the time they need to give the world their decision 
And some analysts and observers associate a possible change in the trend of the crypto market with the launch of Bakkt. I think that both of these events may affect the overall market situation.
Usually, before the output of new tokens, the price falls on the market, so you need to wait out this moment
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

you may be right that Twitter banned free advertising projects and ICO, but the block was random, 5-10 percent of those involved in advertising did not receive a block, and many blocked those who did not participate in it
I don’t understand why Twitter plays these games with blocking user accounts? What do they care what people write in their tweets? Cryptocurrency did not do anything wrong.
Because a lot of spam appeared in the form of advertising about bounty, because they decided to introduce the rules
Phileste

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

Blocking Twitter accounts associated with cryptocurrencies was part of the overall plan to change the trend in the market and create a negative information background.
Why did you think that the blocking Twitter accounts have association with crypto will help?
I don't see reasonable correlations between them and the ability to change the trend of crypto market.
Well, because of the ban was an account? After you post about bounty, you just can't do many posts a day and that's it, it's very simple
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

I have been really interested in mining for a long time and still couldn’t find a project for myself, although after mining has ceased to be popular, I started this project, but perhaps this project can change the mind, because changes and new projects should take place on the market
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:28:25 PM

you may be right that Twitter banned free advertising projects and ICO, but the block was random, 5-10 percent of those involved in advertising did not receive a block, and many blocked those who did not participate in it
I don’t understand why Twitter plays these games with blocking user accounts? What do they care what people write in their tweets? Cryptocurrency did not do anything wrong.
Because a lot of spam appeared in the form of advertising about bounty, because they decided to introduce the rules
of course, there was a big load on the site, a very large, huge number of tweets every day from the hunters, so we decided to introduce a ban
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

of course, there was a big load on the site, a very large, huge number of tweets every day from the hunters, so we decided to introduce a ban
Well, that's the whole answer, of course, Twitter doesn’t like it when every day hundreds of thousands of people have 10 posts about a bounty company
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

Well, that's the whole answer, of course, Twitter doesn’t like it when every day hundreds of thousands of people have 10 posts about a bounty company
you yourself count how many accounts were created bounty hunter, it is more than a million new and very active accounts-it is a very huge load on the site
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

Nowadays, without any experience in the cryptocurrency market, it is difficult to determine where the project is real, or the usual scam
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

Nowadays, without any experience in the cryptocurrency market, it is difficult to determine where the project is real, or the usual scam
I can tell you more than that. I started entering cryptocurrency 2 years ago. I think that I have enough experience and it is still impossible to determine the future of the project. Scammers began to do their job professionally.
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:31:56 AM

I can tell you more than that. I started entering cryptocurrency 2 years ago. I think that I have enough experience and it is still impossible to determine the future of the project. Scammers began to do their job professionally.
now the level of Scam projects has become much higher than it was a year or two ago,so now it is very difficult to understand the Scam or not, a lot of information you need to check
Sevreki

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:32:08 PM

now the level of Scam projects has become much higher than it was a year or two ago,so now it is very difficult to understand the Scam or not, a lot of information you need to check
Just now, scam projects are able to describe everything so beautifully, which you won't understand right the first time.
Phileste

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:43:44 PM

Simply put, the fraudsters took a new level, nobody here even hides it, learned to do everything beautifully.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:47:05 PM

Today, by the way, there was news about Bakkt. They collected about 180 million dollars. So start backing soon. Market turn soon!
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:06:12 PM

Today, by the way, there was news about Bakkt. They collected about 180 million dollars. So start backing soon. Market turn soon!
This is good news, it means that the broadcast will soon and the rest of the tokens will increase in price, we have all been waiting for this
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:33:04 PM

And what's the deal to Twitter to the crypto market? Or do you think that such a mega cool company like twitter fulfilled the order of crypto whales?
Everything can be ... I won’t be surprised. The people behind the crypto market are very powerful and wealthy people. They can do a lot.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:43:56 PM

I do not rule out that Twitter itself is playing an active game in the crypto market. Just do not advertise it. But do not be surprised if it turns out that Twitter belongs to one of the crypto whales.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:52:29 PM

I do not rule out that Twitter itself is playing an active game in the crypto market. Just do not advertise it. But do not be surprised if it turns out that Twitter belongs to one of the crypto whales.
this option is quite possible though just the site got a big load and they decided to ban the bounty program on their site
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: