Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:32:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency  (Read 26381 times)
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:00:05 AM

I see now the project has very solid partners. Such agreements will allow the project to take its rightful place in this market.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:02:12 AM

I see now the project has very solid partners. Such agreements will allow the project to take its rightful place in this market.
Do they already have a registration as a legal entity? And if so, in which country? I would like to know that everything is fine with the legal part of the issue.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:23:55 AM

An interesting project. Although I do not consider mining as a very profitable occupation in 2019. But judging by the activity of investors, I am mistaken. Many people find this as profitable as possible.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:00:44 AM

Already know when tokens will be on exchanges? and with what exchanges are you negotiating cooperation? I would be very interested.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:04:12 AM

Already know when tokens will be on exchanges? and with what exchanges are you negotiating cooperation? I would be very interested.
I have not heard any news regarding the listing yet, but perhaps the time has not come yet. I will follow the project and wait for news from the developers.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:48:22 AM

Hi guys. Is the demo version already available? I would like to see how this all works. Is there any information on this? Or you can give a link to the demo version.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:51:23 AM

Hi guys. Is the demo version already available? I would like to see how this all works. Is there any information on this? Or you can give a link to the demo version.
Yes, the site has a roadmap and you can explore all aspects about it. But even now I see the perspective of this project.
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:54:14 AM

since 2010, the crypto industry has experienced a situation similar to 2018 4 or 5 times. And believe me there were falls and more and lasting longer... In the future, everything will be fine!
By the way, today is Bitcoin's anniversary. Today marks exactly 10 years since Bitcoin was launched! During this time, it was enough to rise and fall.
Time passes very quickly, 10 years have passed so quickly, I remember when Bitcoin was still at $ 12, but now it has grown hundreds of times.
yes it has risen thousands of dollars and then crashed thousands of dollars, but am happy that is holding now and maybe now it is the time to see it starting to move up.
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:58:09 AM

i like the features of the coin, they are really pulling but how or which mechanisms shall be used to protect this coin from inflation and deflation once it hits the market.
32xaos

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:11:07 AM

The idea of ​​the company is interesting, Ineed to see what it is about in more detail. Do they already have a working product?
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:57:28 AM

since 2010, the crypto industry has experienced a situation similar to 2018 4 or 5 times. And believe me there were falls and more and lasting longer... In the future, everything will be fine!
By the way, today is Bitcoin's anniversary. Today marks exactly 10 years since Bitcoin was launched! During this time, it was enough to rise and fall.
Time passes very quickly, 10 years have passed so quickly, I remember when Bitcoin was still at $ 12, but now it has grown hundreds of times.
yes it has risen thousands of dollars and then crashed thousands of dollars, but am happy that is holding now and maybe now it is the time to see it starting to move up.
Everyone is waiting for a trend change in the market. But so far nothing is happening and I see no prerequisites why this should happen. I will follow the market dynamics, but I must say that now is the optimal time to buy cryptocurrencies.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:01:06 AM

i like the features of the coin, they are really pulling but how or which mechanisms shall be used to protect this coin from inflation and deflation once it hits the market.
Well, in fact, the main thing is that behind this project was a working prototype. Then the token will have great liquidity and its price will go up constantly.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:28:45 PM

Well, in fact, the main thing is that behind this project was a working prototype. Then the token will have great liquidity and its price will go up constantly.
Now there is a lot of competition in this market. And I have seen a lot of similar projects, but I don’t understand why this particular project should be the best.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:30:52 PM

Now there is a lot of competition in this market. And I have seen a lot of similar projects, but I don’t understand why this particular project should be the best.
Well, I see that many investors have already supported the project. I think paying dividends attracts people. So you can create a good passive income.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:15:09 PM

Well, I see that many investors have already supported the project. I think paying dividends attracts people. So you can create a good passive income.
Of course they will support, the broadcast is constantly growing, this can be seen from the market itself.
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:49:21 PM

In any project, as elsewhere, it has its own peculiarity, there are many competitors, in time we will see the result ourselves
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:12:05 PM

The main thing is that tokens in the future will trade and know about it, then the price will gradually increase
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:17:38 PM

An excellent project and a great prospect for the future. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. I will follow the growth of the project.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:21:58 PM

In any project, as elsewhere, it has its own peculiarity, there are many competitors, in time we will see the result ourselves
Here you are right. I think the price of the token will quickly go up. Let's see what happens after listing on exchanges.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:39:03 PM

An excellent project and a great prospect for the future. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. I will follow the growth of the project.
It is good that the project wants to give a new mine to mining, because now there are a lot of projects, but there are few really good ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: