Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency  (Read 26381 times)
Sevreki

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:09:23 AM

Two months without an update? When is the future you mentioned?
If there is no update for so long, then it will be global, wait and find out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:11:53 AM

Read the white paper, talk with the team and then you can already draw conclusions and invest in the project
This is the minimum that every crypto investor should do before investing their money in any crypto project.
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:56:52 AM

Read the white paper, talk with the team and then you can already draw conclusions and invest in the project
This is the minimum that every crypto investor should do before investing their money in any crypto project.
Everyone should study a crypto project for themselves before investing their money there and this is only a small part
Phileste

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:06:57 PM

Read a little, as for I need to properly consider the prospects for the future and communicate with developers, if possible
ZloiRediska

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:53:37 PM

Read a little, as for I need to properly consider the prospects for the future and communicate with developers, if possible
Some investors are used to making crazy investments without studying the projects. But I always try to study the project as much as possible and understand its prospects. And I advise all my friends to do the same.
Fedianex

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:03:22 PM

Some investors are used to making crazy investments without studying the projects. But I always try to study the project as much as possible and understand its prospects. And I advise all my friends to do the same.
Usually, guys without experience immediately invest in a project by reading minimal information about it, and then how lucky
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:22:38 PM

And after that, they say that all scam projects, having lost their money and earnings, this is not correct at all
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:37:53 PM

Examine the project as much as possible, read the white paper carefully and then you can already make conclusions for yourself whether it is worth investing
Handiex

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:03:49 PM

Two months without an update? When is the future you mentioned?
Global updates should be, this is purely my opinion, well, let's see what awaits us
ZloiRediska

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:15:59 AM

Everyone should study a crypto project for themselves before investing their money there and this is only a small part
The study of the project is considered a mandatory factor before investing. It sounds corny but there are people who invest their money and have no idea about the object of their investment.
Sevreki

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:32:10 AM

The study of the project is considered a mandatory factor before investing. It sounds corny but there are people who invest their money and have no idea about the object of their investment.
There are a lot of such people in fact, and then they say that all projects are scam, well, it is logical, if not reading the money to invest without knowing where
Phileste

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:54:27 AM

In fact, it is now very difficult for me to choose a good project that will actually bring profit
Fedianex

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:36:54 PM

I am waiting for news from the project, I wonder how everything is provided by the team there, I hope all the fees are successful
Handiex

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:12:40 PM

There are a lot of such people in fact, and then they say that all projects are scam, well, it is logical, if not reading the money to invest without knowing where
Thus, a person gains experience, and when choosing the next project, he will already be thinking and reading more attentively and knowing what is at stake.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:47:46 PM

Thus, a person gains experience, and when choosing the next project, he will already be thinking and reading more attentively and knowing what is at stake.
Unfortunately, most people are not able to learn from other people's mistakes and learn only from their own mistakes. And there are unique personalities who are not able to learn at all. They make the same mistakes over and over again...
Garahain

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:34:55 PM

Unfortunately, most people are not able to learn from other people's mistakes and learn only from their own mistakes. And there are unique personalities who are not able to learn at all. They make the same mistakes over and over again...
Well, it was always, when you step on a rake 2 times, then you already understand that you made a mistake, and some people need experience more than once
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:05:29 PM

Yeah, and then they say that cryptocurrency is not interesting, you can't earn anything Grin
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:32:08 PM

Is it too early for a person to realize that he is making mistakes and it's time to correct the situation in the future, because no one will return the money
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:59:37 PM

I will hope that the project will be able to prove to all of us that the mining still lives and that money can be made there.
Sevreki

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:28:03 AM

It is very good that even a miner with simple equipment has the ability to mine your token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: