Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION  (Read 24231 times)
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:22:25 PM

Do you have any plan to attract investment funds? Or do you rely only on private investors? The fact is that the market is not in the best position right now. Many are afraid to invest in ICO
Usually teams that have investments from various funds trying to raise funds through the public sale of tokens. But maybe the project has some kind of agreement and they decided to distribute their tokens that way
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:51:14 PM

Do you have any plan to attract investment funds? Or do you rely only on private investors? The fact is that the market is not in the best position right now. Many are afraid to invest in ICO
Usually teams that have investments from various funds trying to raise funds through the public sale of tokens. But maybe the project has some kind of agreement and they decided to distribute their tokens that way
Saw a lot of teams which are sponsored by various funds, but they still carried the ICO among ordinary investors. The more the market fell and attract the necessary funds by any means.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
dubynin1990

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:11:46 PM

Thank you for the lively discussions guys. Check out this article:

Arcadier, partners with United Nations Office for Project Services’ (UNOPS) for their Defeat-NCD (Non-Communicable Disease) Marketplace.
Full article link: https://www.arcadierx.io/press-release/united-nations-chooses-leading-marketplace-builder-arcadier-to-defeat-non-communicable-diseases-around-the-world

Also, don't forget to follow our other social media channel to keep you up-to-date with the project  Smiley

Cooperation with such major organizations is of great trust. And then, what are you working on cause I have a lot of respect. I hope that you will be able to attract the necessary funds for further development.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:29:45 PM

Arcadier, partners with United Nations Office for Project Services’ (UNOPS) for their Defeat-NCD (Non-Communicable Disease) Marketplace.
Full article link: https://www.arcadierx.io/press-release/united-nations-chooses-leading-marketplace-builder-arcadier-to-defeat-non-communicable-diseases-around-the-world

Also, don't forget to follow our other social media channel to keep you up-to-date with the project  Smiley

Cooperation with such major organizations is of great trust. And then, what are you working on cause I have a lot of respect. I hope that you will be able to attract the necessary funds for further development.

The market was so down that I can't even imagine how much advertising you need to buy in order to collect softcap. Many projects with good development barely cleared $ 2 million. Let's see what the end is ICO

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:17:44 PM

The market was so down that I can't even imagine how much advertising you need to buy in order to collect softcap. Many projects with good development barely cleared $ 2 million. Let's see what the end is ICO

I have long ceased to invest as most of my investments didn't do me any dividends. I'm probably a bit unlucky, but saying that only 3 percent succeed ICO. Though perhaps this project will be a success in the future.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

I have long ceased to invest as most of my investments didn't do me any dividends. I'm probably a bit unlucky, but saying that only 3 percent succeed ICO. Though perhaps this project will be a success in the future.
you are not the only one who stopped your investment in projects and the purchase of top tokens, many people do it now, including me
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

You have an interesting idea. If the team works 100%, there are chances to raise funds. I think you need to try to work with the funds.
I also believe that private investors are not very well accepted by the project. You need to work with foundations that might sponsor your further development .

We really appreciate all your concerns guys! Our team is confident that we can definitely reach our goals considering the current stage of the market, thanks for the support and great discussions everyone!

Rest assured the team has strategies in place to ensure success for everyone involved.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

You have an interesting idea. If the team works 100%, there are chances to raise funds. I think you need to try to work with the funds.
I also believe that private investors are not very well accepted by the project. You need to work with foundations that might sponsor your further development .

We really appreciate all your concerns guys! Our team is confident that we can definitely reach our goals considering the current stage of the market, thanks for the support and great discussions everyone!

Rest assured the team has strategies in place to ensure success for everyone involved.
very good news,we are all glad that the team is working hard on the project and has an optimistic mood,despite the low market
I wish the team good luck and success in the development of the project
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

Greetings everyone!

GangHut, a partner of Arcadier, launches marketing agency in Edinburgh
GangHut's aim is both to services its clients and to connect them, acting as advocates of the platform economy by participating in industry events as well as aiming to deliver thought leadership to move the sector forward.

Check out the full article here: https://www.insider.co.uk/news/ganghut-marketing-fintech-business-edinburgh-13323096
DiscoMan

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

I think that all methods are good in order to collect software cap. This is the key to further successful development of the project.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

Greetings everyone!

GangHut, a partner of Arcadier, launches marketing agency in Edinburgh
GangHut's aim is both to services its clients and to connect them, acting as advocates of the platform economy by participating in industry events as well as aiming to deliver thought leadership to move the sector forward.

Check out the full article here: https://www.insider.co.uk/news/ganghut-marketing-fintech-business-edinburgh-13323096
good ideas and ideas, I really hope that the ARCADIERX project team continues to develop and provide the best service for all its members, because investors will look at what services will be provided until the future

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
adidasler444

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

Many have high hopes for this project. I hope that the team will not let us down!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

For me personally, it is not so important how exactly the team will collect the necessary amount of money for the full development of the project. The main thing that it was legal and went to the benefit of the development of the project!
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

I think that ARCADIERX has every chance to successfully conduct ICO and launch a full-fledged product on the market!
Discovery2017

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:00:45 PM

Investing is always associated with enormous risks, and now negative sentiments associated with the unprecedented collapse of the main currencies rate have added to this ... But this does not mean that people have stopped investing.
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

Investing is always associated with enormous risks, and now negative sentiments associated with the unprecedented collapse of the main currencies rate have added to this ... But this does not mean that people have stopped investing.
Of course not. I am closely watching the crypto market and I want to say that despite the depressive mood of the majority of investors, I have found projects that now collect several tens of millions of dollars.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:20:55 PM

Of course not. I am closely watching the crypto market and I want to say that despite the depressive mood of the majority of investors, I have found projects that now collect several tens of millions of dollars.
Such examples suggest that the major players in the investment market now have not dropped the pace of investment but, on the contrary, are increasing them. The situation was mostly frightened by small investors who do not understand what is happening in the market now.
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:27:04 PM

The project does not look bad, even though in such a market now it will not be easy to collect the necessary amount, but Soft Cap will be collected!
siopakalb

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:31:22 PM

Such examples suggest that the major players in the investment market now have not dropped the pace of investment but, on the contrary, are increasing them. The situation was mostly frightened by small investors who do not understand what is happening in the market now.
They are already in the crypto market. Why should they be afraid if this is their business?
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:39:12 PM

The project does not look bad, even though in such a market now it will not be easy to collect the necessary amount, but Soft Cap will be collected!
I think that the team probably does not expect to assemble a hard cap. Now it is almost unreal. But to collect a soft cap is quite realistic!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: