Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION  (Read 24231 times)
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

I think that the team probably does not expect to assemble a hard cap. Now it is almost unreal. But to collect a soft cap is quite realistic!
I hope that the project will assemble a soft cap. The team has a good idea and good potential for implementation.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:54:23 AM

You have an interesting idea. If the team works 100%, there are chances to raise funds. I think you need to try to work with the funds.
I also believe that private investors are not very well accepted by the project. You need to work with foundations that might sponsor your further development .

We really appreciate all your concerns guys! Our team is confident that we can definitely reach our goals considering the current stage of the market, thanks for the support and great discussions everyone!
Do you have any plan to attract investment funds? Or do you rely only on private investors? The fact is that the market is not in the best position right now. Many are afraid to invest in ICO

Rest assured the team has strategies in place to ensure success for everyone involved.
I'd like to believe in it. The market this year is very complex and there are few good projects, fraudulent ICO have flooded the market and spoil the whole picture for investors.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:23:31 AM

Excuse me, maybe I was not attentive. On what exchange and when will the listing? For me it is a very important issue. The choice of the exchange may determine the future of the project.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
andrej.safronov.1990

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

You have an interesting idea. If the team works 100%, there are chances to raise funds. I think you need to try to work with the funds.
I also believe that private investors are not very well accepted by the project. You need to work with foundations that might sponsor your further development .

We really appreciate all your concerns guys! Our team is confident that we can definitely reach our goals considering the current stage of the market, thanks for the support and great discussions everyone!
Do you have any plan to attract investment funds? Or do you rely only on private investors? The fact is that the market is not in the best position right now. Many are afraid to invest in ICO

Rest assured the team has strategies in place to ensure success for everyone involved.
I'd like to believe in it. The market this year is very complex and there are few good projects, fraudulent ICO have flooded the market and spoil the whole picture for investors.
Fraudulent projects I think the main problem of the market not today. If not for the hacking of exchanges, lost money in fraudulent investment ICO, perhaps the market would grow still.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
DiscoMan

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:03:45 AM

Excuse me, maybe I was not attentive. On what exchange and when will the listing? For me it is a very important issue. The choice of the exchange may determine the future of the project.
I think that listing on the exchange is not the main question. The main thing is to develop the project and the development team did not give up.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

Fraudulent projects I think the main problem of the market not today. If not for the hacking of exchanges, lost money in fraudulent investment ICO, perhaps the market would grow still.
the market is sure to start its growth, such a situation as now will not last long, perhaps at the beginning of next year the market will begin to grow
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:27:54 PM

Check this out guys  Smiley

Arcadier signs partnership in two African markets
The partnerships followed Arcadier’s participation in the Enterprise Singapore (ESG) Trade Mission to Nigeria and Kenya in April.

Check out the full article here: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/today-top-tech-news-sept-14-arcadier-enters-080017173.html
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

The current situation in the market is quite capable of ridding the crypto industry of fraudsters who have filled its projects. After all, most likely that Scam projects and frankly weak projects simply will not be able to survive this crypto winter.
adidasler444

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

Now such a period in the crypto market that access to the exchange can sharply bring the price down ...
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

Now such a period in the crypto market that access to the exchange can sharply bring the price down ...
In today's reality, such a scenario also has the right to life. Now many projects refrain from entering the stock exchange or postpone the already paid and agreed listing.
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

In today's reality, such a scenario also has the right to life. Now many projects refrain from entering the stock exchange or postpone the already paid and agreed listing.
Several projects in which I participated in exactly this way. listing paid, but postponed indefinitely.
Discovery2017

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

Several projects in which I participated in exactly this way. listing paid, but postponed indefinitely.
And in good times, tokens very often lost in value after the end of the ICO and upon entering the stock exchange. And in a falling market this will happen in 90%. So it's better to postpone the listing.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:45:41 PM

And in good times, tokens very often lost in value after the end of the ICO and upon entering the stock exchange. And in a falling market this will happen in 90%. So it's better to postpone the listing.
or maybe it is better not to debug the listing, because listing prices have fallen accordingly in price with the market against the dollar
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

or maybe it is better not to debug the listing, because listing prices have fallen accordingly in price with the market against the dollar
You are absolutely right! Listing on the top of the exchange has not been so cheap as it is now. I also think that it is worth taking advantage of the current situation and entering the market.
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:14:15 PM

You are absolutely right! Listing on the top of the exchange has not been so cheap as it is now. I also think that it is worth taking advantage of the current situation and entering the market.
It depends on what currency the developers collected money in and in what currency they keep the collected funds. If in cryptocurrency, then their collection fell, and if in Fiat, the listing for them has become cheaper.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:28:44 PM

It depends on what currency the developers collected money in and in what currency they keep the collected funds. If in cryptocurrency, then their collection fell, and if in Fiat, the listing for them has become cheaper.
It seems to me that the cost of listing on the exchange is secondary in relation to the consequences that will be after the exit of the token to the exchange. I think that now is not the best time.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:43:19 PM

If the project is truly innovative and has strong prospects, then such a project does not make a difference when to conduct an ICO or when to go public. He is always waiting for success!
siopakalb

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

If the project is truly innovative and has strong prospects, then such a project does not make a difference when to conduct an ICO or when to go public. He is always waiting for success!
I thought so too. But the current situation in the crypto market has turned all my perception of the situation in the crypto industry. Today is a very difficult time for everyone ... and for large well-known companies and for new projects ...
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:26:59 PM

I hope that ARCADIERX can cope with the current situation. The project in my opinion really has a good potential and if the developers do not give up and do not stop the development, then there is a chance that this will be a serious project!
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:39:16 PM

I think that the team probably does not expect to assemble a hard cap. Now it is almost unreal. But to collect a soft cap is quite realistic!
I hope that the project will assemble a soft cap. The team has a good idea and good potential for implementation.
Yeah, I liked the idea of the project, I hope for the success of the project, it is very hard to find a good project, and even harder to predict its development at least a year. A lot of new projects do not live a year, hopefully this will not happen.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: