Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:41:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION  (Read 24242 times)
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:19:03 PM

Any news on that bounty campaign? We are almost a third of the way of the presale
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:19:41 PM

Any news on that bounty campaign? We are almost a third of the way of the presale

No worries there. We are pushing for it to happen as soon as possible. Things are just being finalized  Grin
cryptolove.143

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:20:09 PM

No worries there. We are pushing for it to happen as soon as possible. Things are just being finalized  Grin

Ok that's good to hear. I though you already forgot about it.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:20:58 PM

Ok that's good to hear. I though you already forgot about it.

We need to spread the word about the project. So stay tuned regarding this one  Smiley
MarkAnthony20

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:27:47 AM

I saw a news about cryptocurrency from 2 mos ago, so I decided to join the crypto world but until now I'm still not sure about that news. It is really true that banks will get into crypto in the near future ?
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:31:53 AM

I saw a news about cryptocurrency from 2 mos ago, so I decided to join the crypto world but until now I'm still not sure about that news. It is really true that banks will get into crypto in the near future ?

There are some banks which are already using protocols to take the advantage of it. also, some banks are working to adopt blockchain technology to optimize their services. But we all know banks won't give the control to others. in other words, they are will not allow us to participate even if we keep our money in banks and that's against the core ideology of decentralization. What do others think? 🙂
cryptolove.143

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:41:37 AM

What restrictions do you have on participation in investing?
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:42:08 AM

In terms of investment restrictions for our ongoing ICO, here are the factors:

(a) a purchaser who is the subject of any sanctions or similar lists administered or enforced by any country, government or international authority;
(b) a purchaser who is a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise) or a person located or domiciled in Canada, Iran, North Korea, the People's Republic of China, the United States of America, or a country or jurisdiction where the sanctions of the United Nations Security Council are in force or which the Financial Action Task Force has called for countermeasures or enhanced customer due diligence measures; or
(c) a purchaser who is a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise) or a person located or domiciled in any country or jurisdiction in which its participation in the Token Sale may be prohibited or restricted by the applicable laws (including, without limitation, any regulations in relation to dealing with securities and any laws relating to anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism).

Hope this helps! Wink
cryptolove.143

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:43:16 AM

(a) a purchaser who is the subject of any sanctions or similar lists administered or enforced by any country, government or international authority;
(b) a purchaser who is a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise) or a person located or domiciled in Canada, Iran, North Korea, the People's Republic of China, the United States of America, or a country or jurisdiction where the sanctions of the United Nations Security Council are in force or which the Financial Action Task Force has called for countermeasures or enhanced customer due diligence measures; or
(c) a purchaser who is a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise) or a person located or domiciled in any country or jurisdiction in which its participation in the Token Sale may be prohibited or restricted by the applicable laws (including, without limitation, any regulations in relation to dealing with securities and any laws relating to anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism).

Hope this helps! Wink

That really helpful thanks. On another note, can you explain the growing and trending marketplace SaaS technology, what is it?
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:43:42 AM

Hope this helps! Wink

That really helpful thanks. On another note, can you explain the growing and trending marketplace SaaS technology, what is it?

B2B marketplaces are booming just like International retail marketplaces like Alibaba, Amazon, eBay and Rakuten. ArcadierX will first be enhanced with blockchain-based inventory distribution and trust consolidation and portability systems as foundational solutions.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:45:52 AM

SaaS, on the other hand, is a method of software delivery and licensing in which software is accessed online via a subscription, rather than bought and installed on individual computers.
cryptolove.143

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:50:07 AM

Hope this helps! Wink

B2B marketplaces are booming just like International retail marketplaces like Alibaba, Amazon, eBay and Rakuten. ArcadierX will first be enhanced with blockchain-based inventory distribution and trust consolidation and portability systems as foundational solutions.

The project looks promising, you guys need more exposure since I can see a lot of potential especially for small businesses like mine. Are you working on any marketing stunts lately?
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:51:18 AM

Hope this helps! Wink

The project looks promising, you guys need more exposure since I can see a lot of potential especially for small businesses like mine. Are you working on any marketing stunts lately?

I don't know what you mean by stunts but the team has a number of go-to-market strategies in place. 
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:15:12 PM

Hi admin, what are your insights about today's bearish markett?
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:16:40 PM

In my opinion, it depends on overall market sentiment, and right now, the market is bearish and any dip can cause more panic among newbie holders which is the reason why we have never got any good surge for the past few months until now. Just look at the overall market trend for this year which is a big dump but we should remain optimistic and another bull run might be around the corner. Just make your own research before investing😊 What do other members think?
SomeCryptoDude

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:25:45 PM

I think in the market of cryptocurrency this month this has started to stabilize. And hopefully this early soaring bitcoin prices. This is a prediction that I often read.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:26:05 PM

I think in the market of cryptocurrency this month this has started to stabilize. And hopefully this early soaring bitcoin prices. This is a prediction that I often read.

We have to be very careful about these tricks. It could be a trap. They could just put up a big pump to make it a bull trap and then pull back the price again. It's really hard to detect nowadays because people are closely watching the moves. They could turnaround the trends and put up some tricks.
SomeCryptoDude

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:45:25 PM

We have to be very careful about these tricks. It could be a trap. They could just put up a big pump to make it a bull trap and then pull back the price again. It's really hard to detect nowadays because people are closely watching the moves. They could turnaround the trends and put up some tricks.

They see that because they bought a huge volume of great coins during the dump market so its time now to pump the market. This is the price movements of cryptocurrency after we fall we will rise high again. Expect the market to grow because whales will start to pump the market.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:45:51 PM

They see that because they bought a huge volume of great coins during the dump market so its time now to pump the market. This is the price movements of cryptocurrency after we fall we will rise high again. Expect the market to grow because whales will start to pump the market.

The price is unpredictable, I believe that the recent bear market is beneficial in the long run. If the price were to increase indefinitely, more people will speculate that it is just a bubble and more people will think so too. I would favor organic growth any time, besides, this dip gave some people a chance to accumulate.
SomeCryptoDude

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:59:01 AM

So I heard you are also planning in launching a stable coin in the form of ARCTX. Will it be 1:1 USD like other stable coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: