Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:49:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION  (Read 24242 times)
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:29:26 PM

Hey admin do you believe the bottom is already in on this bear market?

No one can really predict but personally, I am 50/50 on my belief of the bottom being in. Price hasn’t made new lows or new highs. I’ve positioned myself for both possibilities. The bottom doesn’t have to be the same as 2015. Just like the bull run prior to 2014 bear wasn’t the same as 2015-2017 bull run.
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:30:51 PM

No one can really predict but personally, I am 50/50 on my belief of the bottom being in. Price hasn’t made new lows or new highs. I’ve positioned myself for both possibilities. The bottom doesn’t have to be the same as 2015. Just like the bull run prior to 2014 bear wasn’t the same as 2015-2017 bull run.

Im still torn whether to invest more as tokens are cheaper across the board and get promising ones in. 🤔
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:32:44 PM

Im still torn whether to invest more as tokens are cheaper across the board and get promising ones in. 🤔

It always ends up as a personal decision. News and predictions only help you decide. I never had real feelings about the bottom. All I see are higher lows and higher highs. I say go for a long term strategy and stick with it if you're unsure of your decision.
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:35:46 PM

It always ends up as a personal decision. News and predictions only help you decide. I never had real feelings about the bottom. All I see are higher lows and higher highs. I say go for a long term strategy and stick with it if you're unsure of your decision.

I believe crypto seems to have some of the most stubborn holders of any market. I was hoping for even a mini bull run to able to buy more tokens without spending more cash.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:37:19 PM

I believe crypto seems to have some of the most stubborn holders of any market. I was hoping for even a mini bull run to able to buy more tokens without spending more cash.

Yeah hodlers tend to have a longer timeline now compared to when we were hitting market highs. Let's wait what developments will come in the future.
MarkAnthony20

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:30:37 AM

Do you think people will change their view in crypto and how to explain. Im convincing my friend to get into crypto
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:31:04 AM

Do you think people will change their view in crypto and how to explain. Im convincing my friend to get into crypto

Awesome, the general public's view of cryptocurrencies is influenced largely by false news, but also by Ponzi schemes and projects that have deceived investors. Many people have negative thinking about crypto because they don't have enough knowledge or background check.
MarkAnthony20

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:36:07 AM

Awesome, the general public's view of cryptocurrencies is influenced largely by false news, but also by Ponzi schemes and projects that have deceived investors. Many people have negative thinking about crypto because they don't have enough knowledge or background check.

Yes I agree and they need a better explanation about crypto. I think we can educate people about it through our media outlets since they are the ones who can spread information at a faster rate.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:36:32 AM

Yes I agree and they need a better explanation about crypto. I think we can educate people about it through our media outlets since they are the ones who can spread information at a faster rate.

True, the media is the best means of communicating with the rest of the world. They are still reliable enough in this modern age.

Good example is Tim Draper, and other big players like  Samsung getting into the crypto space already. They know the value that crypto and blockchain will bring once unlocked.
MarkAnthony20

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:40:49 AM

True, the media is the best means of communicating with the rest of the world. They are still reliable enough in this modern age.

Good example is Tim Draper, and other big players like  Samsung getting into the crypto space already. They know the value that crypto and blockchain will bring once unlocked.

It is hard to change their view to the crypto world, but if we give effort and time to realize them the advantages of crypto they will know that it is a good thing that happens in the world. Maybe conduct education about cryptocurrency, so that they will know many things about crypto, and how to earn from it.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:41:13 AM

It is hard to change their view to the crypto world, but if we give effort and time to realize them the advantages of crypto they will know that it is a good thing that happens in the world. Maybe conduct education about cryptocurrency, so that they will know many things about crypto, and how to earn from it.

Right, and by disseminating correct information, we can change the wrong view of the public to cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrencies may have bad image to others because of scammers and hackers. So let's stay vigilant everyone! 😊
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:36:39 AM

ArcadierX's Key Strengths & Market Advantage

• Proven proprietary marketplace platform technology
  • Competent & eCommerce experienced team
  • Sustainable business model
  • First reverse ICO in marketplace platform industry
  • Experienced investors & ICO advisors
  • Strong & growing partnership network
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:42:14 AM

just wondering whats your take on imposing regulations in the crypto indusry?
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:43:07 AM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.
SomeCryptoDude

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:43:42 AM

We definitely need some kind of regulation in cryptos, because so many people are launching ICOs just to make money. Once registration reflect similar consumer protections, there will be more incentive to develop better project. Regulation is needed and welcomed; to a reasonable degree.

but does that mean people will have to reveal their portfolio to institutions? wont that defeat the purpose of it
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:44:17 AM

We definitely need some kind of regulation in cryptos, because so many people are launching ICOs just to make money. Once registration reflect similar consumer protections, there will be more incentive to develop better project. Regulation is needed and welcomed; to a reasonable degree.

but does that mean people will have to reveal their portfolio to institutions? wont that defeat the purpose of it

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio.
cryptolove.143

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:46:04 AM

lol that would be dumb
cryptolove.143

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:47:24 AM

Also, regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto no matter what
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:47:53 AM

Also, regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto no matter what

I agree with your points, it's there to protect consumers more than anything. 👍
SomeCryptoDude

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:48:36 AM

lol that would be dumb

haha yeah i guess so. do you think this is whats causing the market to crash or slow adoption down?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: