Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:16:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION  (Read 24246 times)
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:48:55 AM

just wondering whats your take on imposing regulations in the crypto indusry?

We definitely need some kind of regulation in cryptos, because so many people are launching ICOs just to make money. Once registration reflect similar consumer protections, there will be more incentive to develop better project. Regulation is needed and welcomed; to a reasonable degree.

but does that mean people will have to reveal their portfolio to institutions? wont that defeat the purpose of it

lol that would be dumb

haha yeah i guess so. do you think this is whats causing the market to crash or slow adoption down?

If you had asked people few years ago their opinion would be completely opposite of what you're seeing in this thread and it's understandable. I think regulation can help more people get involved in crypto and overall it will be extremely helpful in wider adoption. As for the relation to the current state of the market, I really can't tell as it is affected by a number of factors.
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:52:21 AM

Also, regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto no matter what

I agree with your points, it's there to protect consumers more than anything. 👍

Yeah just wish more mainstream media cover this news. Hard to follow the progress when it's all over the internet.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:52:37 AM

Also, regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto no matter what

I agree with your points, it's there to protect consumers more than anything. 👍

Yeah just wish more mainstream media cover this news. Hard to follow the progress when it's all over the internet.

That is very true, I personally believe that more attention should be put in following these events. 🤔
newbie0506

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:20:55 PM

I would love to share this project to my friends. I'm sure they're down for some investments. But im struggling on how to explain basic crypto to them first. How do you think should I approach this?
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:22:40 PM

I would love to share this project to my friends. I'm sure they're down for some investments. But im struggling on how to explain basic crypto to them first. How do you think should I approach this?

There are a number of youtube series that would teach your friends all the things they need to know all the way from the basics. It's easier to convince them when you show them the gains you made investing in crypto.
newbie0506

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:23:26 PM

There are a number of youtube series that would teach your friends all the things they need to know all the way from the basics. It's easier to convince them when you show them the gains you made investing in crypto.

I will probably do just that. Many of them think its scam. especially in my country wherepeople lost huge amount of money to MMM ponzi scheme. when you tell them about crypto all they will be saying is that they are not interested that it is scam.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:24:31 PM

I will probably do just that. Many of them think its scam. especially in my country wherepeople lost huge amount of money to MMM ponzi scheme. when you tell them about crypto all they will be saying is that they are not interested that it is scam.

Well, there's two types of people, the ones who take a calculated risk and those that pass up on a potential opportunity.
newbie0506

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:25:55 PM

Well, there's two types of people, the ones who take a calculated risk and those that pass up on a potential opportunity.

I just want to share this awesome project.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:26:34 PM

Thank you for the extra effort you put in. You can also wait for our bounty task to be able to reward yourself some ARCX during the process of your sharing.
newbie0506

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:26:56 PM

Thank you for the extra effort you put in. You can also wait for our bounty task to be able to reward yourself some ARCX during the process of your sharing.

Good idea, and when will this be?
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:27:43 PM

It should be around this presale. More details will be released soon so stay tuned for that.
newbie0506

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:29:56 PM

It should be around this presale. More details will be released soon so stay tuned for that.

Will it include inviting friends as task?
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:30:41 PM

Will it include inviting friends as task?

Guidelines are still being finalized, so we can't say for sure.
newbie0506

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:52:41 AM

Do you think it is time now to teach crypto/ blockchain in school?
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:53:37 AM

Do you think it is time now to teach crypto/ blockchain in school?

I believe that school must include this as a new curriculum. Blockchain technology is becoming a vital factor in the near future. Although originally designed to support cryptocurrency, Blockchain technology has been gradually explored and applied to many other business areas, so it is well worth studying and teaching in depth.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:53:41 AM

Greetings ArcadierX community! 👋

Checkout this feature article about one of our advisors, Dunstan Teo!
https://medium.com/arcadierx/meet-arcadierx-advisor-dunstan-teo-9dde3236efec
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:54:14 AM

Great read! I really like his confidence on the team to deliver.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:54:27 AM

Thank you. The success of a project always goes back to whether a team is qualified and experienced to deliver such a competitive product. 😊
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:54:41 AM

Thank you. The success of a project always goes back to whether a team is qualified and experienced to deliver such a competitive product. 😊

Keep up the good work and we'll moon in no time.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:56:21 AM

Keep up the good work and we'll moon in no time.
No worries there the team is highly motivated to see this project succeed 🚀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: