Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:20:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum will rise again.  (Read 29235 times)
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:22:06 PM

This coin looks good. I think that Ether will become very expensive someday. As for me now is a good time to invest. I believe in the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. I started investing again.
I was convinced that the cryptocurrency market could not long be at the bottom and I convinced myself back in December 2018 to make good investments in the ethereum when the price dropped to 78 dollars.  At the same time, I missed the maximum peak price of ethereum and had to sell at a price of $ 825 in May 2018.  So I got a good conclusion then and even today, when my investments almost doubled in price.
I hope that this is not the latest update ethereum, which gave good results.  as etithium team says, Constantinople is only the basis for the further development of the platform.
I have been doing etrium for quite a long time and I always invest quite good money in this coin.  I am really very pleasantly surprised lately because I have quite a few transactions with which there are problems.  Basically, everything happens quickly and without any hangs.  Perhaps the problem is in my software, but nevertheless I really like the speed of transactions, In addition, the price has really decreased significantly.  But Vitalik buterin inspired certain statements to raise a little gas prices.
As far as I understand all this kitchen, the gas price goes to miners.  Today, prices per transaction have dropped significantly, but it seems to me that you need to appease them so that they have a desire to work in this area.  If we take into account the statements Buterin, the increase in gas prices will be insignificant for users.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 04:14:49 PM

Etherium is a solid coin and the price of this coin will raise again.  But for this It's important to keep our patience tightly. I believe that eth price will reach $1k again in this year.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:52:27 PM

This coin looks good. I think that Ether will become very expensive someday. As for me now is a good time to invest. I believe in the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. I started investing again.
I was convinced that the cryptocurrency market could not long be at the bottom and I convinced myself back in December 2018 to make good investments in the ethereum when the price dropped to 78 dollars.  At the same time, I missed the maximum peak price of ethereum and had to sell at a price of $ 825 in May 2018.  So I got a good conclusion then and even today, when my investments almost doubled in price.
I hope that this is not the latest update ethereum, which gave good results.  as etithium team says, Constantinople is only the basis for the further development of the platform.
calm down, ETH is a very good coin for now, even almost the equivalent of bitcoin, so the increase in ETH prices certainly has great potential. for now, ETH prices might try to rise to $ 200. well, that is the safe point of ETH prices for now.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Zuxe
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:59:03 PM

I won't make any predictions just yet regarding its price but I'm very much optimistic about the Ethereum project. The crypto market is recovering gradually and sooner or later we all could be seeing much greener on the market.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 09:34:33 PM

Ethereum repeats the movements of Bitcoin very much, and since Bitcoin is an uptrend, Ether also expects strong growth. I can assume that the ETH will exceed its maximum value already this year.
I really hope this supportive movement for Bitcoin by altcoins stops soon because when things like that happens we lose many valuable tokens along the way i mean it should be altcoins having their own thread despite Bitcoin moves and that will make things more sublime and interesting

calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:58:21 AM

I won't make any predictions just yet regarding its price but I'm very much optimistic about the Ethereum project. The crypto market is recovering gradually and sooner or later we all could be seeing much greener on the market.
price everyday going to red and green no body can prediction because it handle by people not one hand. same like ethereum today is green and no one know when tomorrow are going to red. just hold yours and keep it.
BTCCoaster

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:11:57 AM

I'm hoping for ETH to rise again haha - got too many shitcoins in the bag  Roll Eyes
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:31:05 PM

I'm hoping for ETH to rise again haha - got too many shitcoins in the bag  Roll Eyes

Right, we hope ethereum will immediately skyrocket again, if prices skyrocket it will have a big impact on hundreds of rising tokens that make the market great again.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:56:02 PM

From last two weeks etherium price increasing gradually and It's the positive thing for eth holder. I think within next few months eth price will touch it’s ath.       
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:13:28 PM

in my humble opinion ethereum is one of the most safest option in the market right now good luck for all ethereum holders but the real question when ethereum will rise again
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:18:11 PM

in my humble opinion ethereum is one of the most safest option in the market right now good luck for all ethereum holders but the real question when ethereum will rise again
Indeed that is a question for us all when ethereum will rise and in my opinion it is a difficult question to answer because we all cannot answer it and the key is that we must be patient waiting for ethereum to rise again

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:52:18 AM

I agree with you, ETH is just $155 now while it was able to reach more than $1,000 during the last bull run.
This coin has a huge trading volume, next to bitcoin so it's not a pump and dump coin, the reason it's here at this value is because of the long bear market, so if we will be seeing a consistent or long bull market, you know how the price would move.

It's quite disappointing to see prices go down the drain, after an exciting year of 2017. Ethereum used to be worth more than $1,000 per coin, but now it's worth way less than that. People who got in during 2017, have lost a lot of money. However, early adopters (like me) have largely benefited from ETH's latest bull run. With Bitcoin's depressing prices as of 2018, it's expected for the whole crypto market to become upset within a short time frame.

But one thing for sure, is that Ethereum is still the second biggest cryptocurrency by market cap with a lot of demand behind it. I believe that it will take some time before prices will rise again to their original levels. Knowing that this is not a get rich quick scheme, one needs to buy whenever prices are low and sell whenever they're high. In the current situation, prices are low which presents a great opportunity for those looking to expand their capital in the future.

Be aware though, that Ethereum is highly volatile in the same way Bitcoin is. This means that investments are risky leaving you with the possibility of either becoming rich or poor in no time. Hence, the best thing you can do is to buy a small portion of ETH while you keep the rest in stablecoins like Tether and DAI. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:16:43 AM

Indeed that is a question for us all when ethereum will rise and in my opinion it is a difficult question to answer because we all cannot answer it and the key is that we must be patient waiting for ethereum to rise again
We have to believe that it will rise, it's not certain when but it will happen.
ETH has been one of the favorite coins in the market, most investors recognize it, and its price now is just so cheap that everyone should see
as an opportunity. The last time it went to over $1,000 was due to crazy bull run, and we are about to witness one so we can expect this will again pump.
We might not see it at its price again.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gandalfar

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:33:13 AM

Although ETH is rising again, it is not true to the expectations of many investors. But its potential is huge and it is difficult to predict. I think ETH will soon hit the price of $ 200 in June. if Bitcoin continues to rise to $ 6,000.

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:08:13 AM

price everyday going to red and green no body can prediction because it handle by people not one hand. same like ethereum today is green and no one know when tomorrow are going to red. just hold yours and keep it.

The market situation cannot be estimated by us because once the price of Bitcoin is increasing automatically the prices of altcoin will start decreasing in the market. In the same way, with the ETH price some time it is impossible to guess whether the price of ETH will recover along with the Bitcoin, but surely the price of ETH will recovery because now it is completely testing our patients in the market. But people who manage to hold to coin will get the most benefit with the market recovery.
BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:21:29 PM

Bit foolish to buy ETH right now with Fidelity announcement.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:42:44 PM

The market situation cannot be estimated by us because once the price of Bitcoin is increasing automatically the prices of altcoin will start decreasing in the market. In the same way, with the ETH price some time it is impossible to guess whether the price of ETH will recover along with the Bitcoin, but surely the price of ETH will recovery because now it is completely testing our patients in the market. But people who manage to hold to coin will get the most benefit with the market recovery.
I don't know if you have really been following this market because I do see when bitcoin increasing other altcoins do increasing too.  I see funds that flows into bitcoin also have multiplier infact on other coins too.  It is also very important that we understand that bitcoin and ethereum do have a positive infect on each other.
BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:50:35 PM

I don't know if you have really been following this market because I do see when bitcoin increasing other altcoins do increasing too.  I see funds that flows into bitcoin also have multiplier infact on other coins too.  It is also very important that we understand that bitcoin and ethereum do have a positive infect on each other.

To a small degree yes, but we haven't seen a circumstance where large inflows of fiat can only buy BTC before like we will this year.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:54:31 PM

I think ethereum will bounce back again but it will depend on its future development like serenity update or ethereum 2.0. The second ranked coin had a very active developers and continuously improving the features of ethereum. The situation in cryptocurrency market is also improving with bitcoin leading the way as usual and this will have a positive impact to many coins like ethereum.
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:41:33 PM

It's true, bro, because bitcoin and ethereum have a positive impact on other coins and tokens, but my prediction is that the price of ethereum is very stable and won't rise very high, this will require a long time.

[
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: