Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum will rise again.  (Read 29235 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:34:28 PM

Yes, I believe that Ethereum is one of the most powerful coins. That is why I am fully confident that the price of this coin will go up soon. I, like many other people, invest in this coin.
I also think like that. etheruem prices look strong now. maybe because the market and the etheruem community are also very large, that helps ethereum prices look more stable now. and for its growth, I think it's just a matter of waiting for the increase from the bitcoin market to return, and that will make ethereum rise and some other altcoins too.
What istrong to the price of ethereum?with  160$ value is that strong?that is only 10% of the $1,500 price first quarter of 2018 so this coin is too far from reality.but being ethereum holder?all i can say that never lose hope and wait for what tomorrow can bring

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:18:46 PM

Ethereum still can't make a strong exit. He's got to be a bit over priced against Bitcoin. There has not been a strong upward movement for a long time. We are still waiting
crispynougat

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:34:00 PM

With extraordinary support, Ethereum can rise again. We know that Ethereum can be a smart contract platform. And most ICO projects must use the Ethereum platform. So there is no harm in continuing to hold Ethereum.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:33:40 AM

Ethereum still can't make a strong exit. He's got to be a bit over priced against Bitcoin. There has not been a strong upward movement for a long time. We are still waiting
be patient, ethereum will definitely increase. maybe now it still looks slow and tends to stay still. but the market will get a response when bitcoin increases again. and that will have an impact on the increase in etheruem and altcoin. we are all waiting for it, so be patient.
vindermarch

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:20:54 AM

be patient, ethereum will definitely increase. maybe now it still looks slow and tends to stay still. but the market will get a response when bitcoin increases again. and that will have an impact on the increase in etheruem and altcoin. we are all waiting for it, so be patient.
I see in  the last few days Ethereum price is slowly rise, I think this will continue and ethereum will return to a faster track.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:05:01 AM

I see in  the last few days Ethereum price is slowly rise, I think this will continue and ethereum will return to a faster track.
No, there was no rise, it was only BTC that rise and ETH benefit on that based on the value.
We haven't seen ETH rise yet like what BCH did, it was stable and stagnant for a long time, maybe if ETH rises to $200, it will attract new investors again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:35:29 PM

i am not optimistic.
it will rise again but it cant be see again 1000 dollars.
bnb is really big rival for eth in these days.

buy bnb for long term.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:38:32 PM

No, there was no rise, it was only BTC that rise and ETH benefit on that based on the value.
We haven't seen ETH rise yet like what BCH did, it was stable and stagnant for a long time, maybe if ETH rises to $200, it will attract new investors again.
the increase that occurred was indeed a factor in the increase in bitcoin. and now ethereum appears to be still in place, some small movements occur. and the possibility to arrive at $ 200 etherem still has to wait for the bitcoin movement. after that we see if there will be a large investment in the etheruem market.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:17:33 PM

Yes the interesting fact is that every week ethereum prices rise at least 4%, this certainly makes us optimistic about ethereum's future, I'm sure that ethereum will never drop below $ 100.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:26:42 PM

Yes the interesting fact is that every week ethereum prices rise at least 4%, this certainly makes us optimistic about ethereum's future, I'm sure that ethereum will never drop below $ 100.
it already happened right? ethereum had dropped below the number you mentioned. and all do not rule out the possibility in this market. because this market is full of surprises, indeed if we see the growth that occurs in the etheruem, we can be optimistic now, but don't forget to be vigilant.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:43:23 PM

the increase that occurred was indeed a factor in the increase in bitcoin. and now ethereum appears to be still in place, some small movements occur. and the possibility to arrive at $ 200 etherem still has to wait for the bitcoin movement. after that we see if there will be a large investment in the etheruem market.
Yes, before the fork, ethereum grew to BTC. Since then, ether cheaping to bitcoin. Price increase in dollar terms is an illusion that affects many. There are no guarantees of growth in case of a bitcoin drop. Thus, I do not expect rise until the ETH/BTC trend changes.

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:37:53 AM

i think ethereum is the most trustworthy option after bitcoin good luck to all how keep support ethereum i think vitalik bultrain is a good leader to follow and invest in his initiative good luck for all Smiley
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 01:41:42 PM

i am not optimistic.
it will rise again but it cant be see again 1000 dollars.
bnb is really big rival for eth in these days.

buy bnb for long term.
I don't find a reason for you not to be optimistic, although eth actually has very bad images in recent times but you should also understand that this is not something that eth wants, this adjustment is because the price of bitcoin drops unexpectedly, all altcoin almost falls into a similar situation to eth, and with such bad temporary images, we cannot evaluate the entire future of eth, look at the history and what eth has created for us, the data and results are amazing, everything can happen to eth, hope and be more positive

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 01:51:20 PM

i think ethereum is the most trustworthy option after bitcoin good luck to all how keep support ethereum i think vitalik bultrain is a good leader to follow and invest in his initiative good luck for all Smiley
we all already know the ethereum market where the market is certain and we know that the community that supports the ethereum market is very large. even though the price is cheap, I think the ethereum market still looks good, now investing in ethereum and in the future we will benefit.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:28:06 PM

it already happened right? ethereum had dropped below the number you mentioned. and all do not rule out the possibility in this market. because this market is full of surprises, indeed if we see the growth that occurs in the etheruem, we can be optimistic now, but don't forget to be vigilant.
Yups and thats the bottom I believe since when the ethereum price drops below $100 then starts to grow little by little just like how it reached this almost $200

Well thats all we can wish and hope since many bad issues thrown to this coin and some says this will die soon
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:27:56 PM

The market is in recovery time. That showed us that ETH prices are increasing again, stable above $ 160. This is the premise for the development of ETH after the period of facing the bear market in 2018. ETH is on its development path following the BTC, which will rebound to a strong upward trend by the end of 2019.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
levankhanh

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:29:22 PM

I see this is a potential project so I want to join the advertising program
Aksiyon1

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:18:06 PM

Strong increase in BTC price led to ETH increase. After the market has undergone an unstable time and faces the bear market. Currently, ETH prices are stable above $ 160 which is a premise for the development of this currency in the market. I believe it will reach $ 300 in Q2 this year.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:16:42 PM

we all already know the ethereum market where the market is certain and we know that the community that supports the ethereum market is very large. even though the price is cheap, I think the ethereum market still looks good, now investing in ethereum and in the future we will benefit.
It's true that we have to remain calm with the ethereum conditions at this time. I am sure that surely the future of ethereum does not need us to doubt so let's not hesitate in investing in ethereum

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 01:58:29 AM

ETH has already recovered quite a lot since the original post. It is heading upwards now. There will be many highs and lows ahead, but I think there's a good chance that ETH will never again drop below $100.

Agree. Bitcoin's price uptrend has caused many altcoins to rise in price. This has included Ethereum, following a series of small increments over the past days. Given how the bear market relatively came to an end, it's safe to say Ethereum will never drop below the $100 valuation. After all, it's still the most popular cryptocurrency on the market with an extremely active development. Day after day, Ethereum has been improving in its technical aspects becoming a strong cryptocurrency for daily use.

As such, I believe that once ETH switches from PoW to PoS, there will be a greater uptrend in price than the one we're currently experiencing. People will FOMO once they see Ethereum hit the headlines across the mainstream media, making this an investment opportunity you don't want to miss. Of course, Ethereum, as well as other cryptocurrencies, are highly volatile which makes them unideal for the short term.

In the meantime, while prices are still cheap (below the $1,000 mark) you can buy as much Ethereum as you can before the opportunity ends. The future staking capabilities of Ethereum will allow you to double or triple your investment by simply hodling the coins on your wallet.

Nonetheless, there's no doubt that Ethereum will keep rising in price in the same way as Bitcoin. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: