Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:57:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to invest or wait ?  (Read 30196 times)
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:02:53 PM

I think this time is good time to buy altcoin like ethereum, stellar, zrx, BAT and some potential coin, when bitcoin price reach $ 6000 or more those altcoin
can make huge profit, buy dip now.

When you have money and know that the market will be growing, it is always the right time to invest. Therefore, do not hesitate to buy altcoins now as soon they can really go directly to the Moon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 08:17:29 PM

I think this time is good time to buy altcoin like ethereum, stellar, zrx, BAT and some potential coin, when bitcoin price reach $ 6000 or more those altcoin
can make huge profit, buy dip now.

When you have money and know that the market will be growing, it is always the right time to invest. Therefore, do not hesitate to buy altcoins now as soon they can really go directly to the Moon.
over the last period, the cryptocurrency market is slowly but surely beginning to recover its positions.  Let not all cryptocurrencies, But the most expensive new coins really increase their price.  Based on this, you need to designate for yourself the prerogatives and choose really promising coins for your investments.  I think that ETH, stellar, EOS will be the best emitted.  But you still need to pay attention to the Tron and the BNB, because lately there has been quite a lot of excitement around this coin.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:20:04 PM

Just invest if you have money, waiting too long will only waste your golden opportunity. although waiting is also good because we have to know the market conditions before investing. just a suggestion from me, invest in any current market conditions such as the current conditions, but don't invest in large quantities. invest little by little from the investment at the lowest to the highest price, then enter all in the notes and calculate capital * price = profit. so you will know how much capital is and how much profit you will get.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 10:56:14 PM

in this situation like today when market are redblood many altcoin price are down so deep, and bitcoin price too because issue about Tether recently, that's why this time is perfect for bought altcoin as you can

MalakEnay

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:02:27 PM

In my personal appreciation, it is always a good time to invest in cryptos given the immense potential that the market still has, but this does not mean that it is convenient to adopt a radical position like the one that many have taken when exchanging all their fiat money for bitcoins.

I believe that like everything in life, we should never adopt extreme positions and it is better to be moderate and cautious when investing, identifying our investor profile and advising us by experts, which generally implies that we only invest in high risk assets such as cryptos the capital that we can afford to lose.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:03:47 PM

In the current situation, I would rather invest in the top 20 coins that have very good trading volumes. At present many ICO conditions have difficulties in raising funds. So there are very few ICO opportunities to succeed.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:50:00 AM

Your money and you decide what to do with it. Asking does not need it will not help solve or push in the wrong decision. Trust your feelings. If you believe in the crypto market then invest.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:09:03 AM

In the current situation, I would rather invest in the top 20 coins that have very good trading volumes. At present many ICO conditions have difficulties in raising funds. So there are very few ICO opportunities to succeed.
Same here, it's a no no to invest on ICO anymore. It's better to invest on top 1-20 coins and tokens on coinmarketcap. Actually the market is starting going down again right now and i think it's the best time to invest because i'm pretty sure it will go up again like usual, maybe we will see it in the next couple of days.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:58:16 PM

Same here, it's a no no to invest on ICO anymore. It's better to invest on top 1-20 coins and tokens on coinmarketcap. Actually the market is starting going down again right now and i think it's the best time to invest because i'm pretty sure it will go up again like usual, maybe we will see it in the next couple of days.
The fact is that there are good projects that are not included in the top twenty of the rating.  Of course, if a cryptocurrency user does not want to take risks, then he invests in the highest rated coins.  And it seems to me that it is worth paying attention to other projects that are already showing good results.  As an example I can give you a company Populous.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:00:51 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 06:16:00 PM by surgical_duude

Your money and you decide what to do with it. Asking does not need it will not help solve or push in the wrong decision. Trust your feelings. If you believe in the crypto market then invest.
The market is showing signs of good recovery. The recovery rate of the BTC has gradually stabilized and is on the rise in the end of Q3 this year. This is a good time to invest in altcoin. Hold them because the bulls are on their way.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:56:21 PM

Now is still not a bad time to invest if you take into consideration the upcoming developments this year and the value a lot of top ranked assets currently represent and regardless of all the recent FUD the market is continuing to maintain a decent valuation overall which is a sign that it has strong fundamentals and soon a lot more retail and institutional interest will be arriving that should help prevent market sentiment from becoming too bearish

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:08:11 AM

The right time to make an investment for the year has been missed, now it's the next step. Here the growth of bitcoin along with the other cryptocurrencies have changed. Even now it is good to invest, and here the profiting will be delayed little as people invested weeks back have taken the profit with the april months growth.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:34:54 AM

The right time to make an investment for the year has been missed, now it's the next step. Here the growth of bitcoin along with the other cryptocurrencies have changed. Even now it is good to invest, and here the profiting will be delayed little as people invested weeks back have taken the profit with the april months growth.
Well i dont think weve missed the right time to invest, cause there are still some good coins which is still on recovery. Its not too late to invest in your favorite coins.

Sang Prabu

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:35:29 AM

Agree with your post, invest when the market is red of course we get a cheap price and we immediately get a RoI, this is what makes me always sure to buy as long as I have money.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:46:34 AM

Well i dont think weve missed the right time to invest, cause there are still some good coins which is still on recovery. Its not too late to invest in your favorite coins.
some coins still experience a decline if we look at the market. we can choose assets with the increased trade, and buy it now. some assets may continue to decline again, but not all of them. we must choose the right assets.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 01:56:03 PM

Indeed, the time to invest is still here for us when the market is only recovering, more precisely, bitcoin is recovering, the rest of the market still has no big change, and that is a sign that we know that we can still invest, can still accumulate. And I feel we should invest in short-term and surfing in this case because the value of bitcoin goes up but altcoin has no response, that makes me think of an adjustment that happens in the next phase, altcoin's price may drop again before going up, but all is just a doubt, people should observe and make personal decisions

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:34:35 PM

Maybe we will never feel what happened in 2017, at that time I invested $ 100 and could be $ 2000 in 4 months, but there is always time to be able to profit in crypto, we can still get 10x opportunities
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:41:28 PM

Start to invest now and hold for the long term. Cryptocurrencies are getting better and better in technological.
And I feel in the next 2 year, crypto will be adopted and used in almost all company.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:47:47 PM

During the bear market or at the top of a bull run real estate is the better option as it is more stable. However, right now at the beginning of a bull run you'd be mad not to be in crypto

Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:14:51 PM

There is no particular right time to invest. The most important thing is studying the crypto you plan investing on. Don't rush to invest without doing proper research. You can invest in good and promising altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: