Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:27:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to invest or wait ?  (Read 30196 times)
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:58:10 PM

I think that now if you start to invest, then do it gradually, and it is better to still wait, as the market is still bearish and more likely that it will fall even lower.

Making investment gradually is the main principle of success. Now is enough good time to start investing in cryptocurrency. Split the deposit for 5 or even 10 parts and let's begin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:44:07 PM

With the current market condition it is the best time to invest in crypto while the price is cheap but only invest the money that you can afford to lose because there are no guarantees that you will earn some profits, just keep holding until the market reach a new all time which might happen this coming year.

kursigoyang

Activity: 239

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:05:50 PM

if you look at the price movements that occurred during 2018, especially when entering the end of the year, it is very bad development of coin prices, but what I am aware of at this time is that the coin price has reached its lowest price now, so it would be great if we invest now to get a profit a lot because buying coins when the price is cheap and selling it when the price is high
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:09:26 PM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

maybe now is the best time to invest in crypto market again my friend
because the market look green now,, and we are run in the last days of 2018,
a lot of people predict in 2019 the bull will be back in crypto, i hope thats will be true

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

With the current stake of the market, it really should be a tough decision to invest now. Personally for me have always have that liking for eth and have purchased enough when it dipped very low so am holding on to it for now
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

investments in my opinion are now at greater risk than usual so I would expect a clearer picture of the crypto market
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

I guess that now it is time to invest in the most promising coins and alts, because it will be bull run soon, and you'll be able to make a big profit.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:52:30 AM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
We still find that fiat money is gradually losing value due to rising inflation. so i think we should invest in real estate or gold right now to retain the value of the money you own. That is the best option.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Xk80jq

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

If we talked about trading bitcoin or else altcoin I don't think so that good as yours, so many people they don't know logically on trading so we cannot get involved in without an exact knowledge how to do that and running that business. You can reconsider your self loss, many people get involved without capacity to handle it, and the result is lossing, if that people cannot fully understand about the system that's make an ignation and feedback to crypto currency.
adicewe

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:24:41 AM

this is the perfect time to invest.
see the price is quite cheap, this will bring quite a lot of profit later
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:55:58 AM

I think now is the right time to invest , factor because the price of all coins is cheap there is great hope for profit in a short time but remember before investing, we must be very careful and study in detail whether the coin is worth investing

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:02:30 AM

Still, it is a very good time to invest in both the bitcoin and altcoins because still, the prices are very low in the market due the market fluctuations. For that, we need to hold a certain period of time until the market starts recovering. Maybe we can easily expect the prices of altcoin will surely increase but we need to have a lot more patience.
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:13:05 AM

Still, it is a very good time to invest in both the bitcoin and altcoins because still, the prices are very low in the market due the market fluctuations. For that, we need to hold a certain period of time until the market starts recovering. Maybe we can easily expect the prices of altcoin will surely increase but we need to have a lot more patience.
You are right, it is necessary to buy now, lower prices may not be, but do not expect that a good price increase will happen quickly, you may have to wait 6-12 months

guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:15:50 AM

You can invest now because the crypto market is red. You can invest in the top 100 coins with large volumes. And all the decisions are yours because if the market is too long to fall, I think it will be difficult. Currently, the market is trying to get out of falling prices and will make a big wave in 2019.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:25:20 AM

It's a good time to start a short-term investment, buy now and sell between the end of January or mid-February, selling if it's close to date of good news, bakkt, nasdaq is coming
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:55:17 AM

If you don't have patience it is completely waste investing in crypto because now it is impossible to increase the price very fastly due to market fluctuation. So now it is the right time to enter into the market which makes to grab as many coins as possible until the market starts recovering.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

If you don't have patience it is completely waste investing in crypto because now it is impossible to increase the price very fastly due to market fluctuation. So now it is the right time to enter into the market which makes to grab as many coins as possible until the market starts recovering.
Of course, I understand your plans, but I think that in these actions you need to be more careful, because due to the current state of the cryptocurrency market, homes and projects may lose their prospects in the future. Proceeding from this, not only the analysis of the project should be the basis, but also the study of the relevance of this idea in society.
yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

What is important in Cryptocurrency is not just fund you need to invest,  your experience and understanding of Cryptocurrency is very important to how successful you will be in your Cryptocurrency endeavour be it trading,  investing or mining!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

I agree that now is the perfect time to invest, altcoins prices are dropping and this is a good thing because we can buy cheaply, I'm sure that very soon we will see the market great again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 12:49:01 PM

I think, actually this is the right time to start investing and there is no need to wait anymore because this is a good opportunity to be able to buy at a cheap price then hold on and wait for the crypto price to rise again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: