Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:53:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to invest or wait ?  (Read 30196 times)
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:31:44 PM

In situation like this you have to manage it very well, because of so many factors will arise from it. Decision making of your's maybe at risk if you never think it very well. But for me investment is good decision  to made right now or have it invested some and allocate also for you to wait.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:38:19 PM

I think that now is the right time to buy a cryptocurrency because you can earn very well on this

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:17:00 PM

Every time is the best time to invest in crypto currency. However, people some times are worried or afraid about the bearish market. They worry about losing out their money after investing in it because they prefer to make daily profit than long term investment. Therefore, investing in crypto and btc is about short term and long term. If we can not make a daily profit, we should wait for long term profit or investment.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:40:05 PM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

Seeing the current unstable market price situation makes us hesitate and afraid to invest in a few coins. But don't be afraid. There are still many coins out there that have long been legends like BTC. You can invest in BTC or ETH because they are strong coins and they both will have high prices after the current fall. I want to invest in ETH and will hold ETH from now on.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:54:46 PM

Seeing the current unstable market price situation makes us hesitate and afraid to invest in a few coins. But don't be afraid. There are still many coins out there that have long been legends like BTC. You can invest in BTC or ETH because they are strong coins and they both will have high prices after the current fall. I want to invest in ETH and will hold ETH from now on.
You are right, if you really want to invest in a bad market, it's better to choose strong coins like BTC and ETh. If it is used for long-term investment, it certainly will not disappoint as long as you implement the right strategy and always remember never investing more than you can afford to lose.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:56:25 PM

This is time to wait for bull run, and if you have already purchased altcoins than you should hold them and if you don't purchased yet than you should buy good coins from top 10 for coming positive market growth.

deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:13:37 AM

I searched for info before investing money, if you want to invest for a long time, buy coins that have been included in the top 10 coins of the Marketcap, and hold for 1-2 years, the price will be high
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:07:44 AM

This is time to wait for bull run, and if you have already purchased altcoins than you should hold them and if you don't purchased yet than you should buy good coins from top 10 for coming positive market growth.
this time we should invest rather than wait, investment will give you many opportunities for you to get more profits and more opportunities for us to get rich
Zapitmyname

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:18:00 AM

It's better to be patient and wait until the market drops again. Today the crypto market is increasing. You should be able to do research before you decide to buy the coins you want. In red conditions, it would be better to invest.
Now the market shows like a better time is coming ahead and if it continue to happen then we do not need to wait because right now we can buy with lower price and in the future when the price increase then it will give a good income to us.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

It might go up a bit more, like btc to 4.5 and eth to 170. But bottoming out is a long process, and after such a long bear, we wont be going straight up. It is certain that price will correct again, and you can buy lower. Now is time to gradually take some profits if you bought the bottom, not time to buy.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:49:40 PM

In crypto, the best bet is always to invest when you see the opportunity because you do not know when it would come next, just take a look at the pump last week, many people made lots of money from it.
I agree, if we see the opportunity, we must take it immediately before we lose the moment, we have to take risks to make a profit, now it's better to invest and buy as many coins as possible because the price is now cheap, take advantage of this opportunity

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

Missed Christmas I think it is not a good time to buy coins, and should continue to wait. The cryptocurrency market may continue to depreciate in the next three months, and you will lose money if you invest. I recommend waiting until May 2019 to buy coins.

Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:03:10 AM

Although the crypto market is in a poor condition for trading. This is precisely the right moment for you to shop coins more freely and can get quality coins at affordable prices. Then after that, you wait and observe the progress of the coins you invest. Waiting until the crypto condition improves and stabilizes again.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:38:37 AM

I think now is a good investment time. Cryptocurrency did not subside completely. And this means that in the future it has the opportunity to grow in price again.
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

I think now is a good investment time. Cryptocurrency did not subside completely. And this means that in the future it has the opportunity to grow in price again.
You will never know where is the dip, but you can invest now because the price is really low, and then you will be able to make a great profit.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

Cryptocurrency has always grown in value, and it is obvious that it will grow in the future. Therefore, investing in cryptocurrency is beneficial at any stage. The main thing is to have a plan.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
heleng05

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

I think they are both good to do by now investing to our favorite currency and holding are first investments last few months is a good strategy. That's why I keep buying and adding some more patience to my investments that I hope to grow this coming year.

Ruffian1314
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 10:20:27 AM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
It is the best time to invest if you don't have any holdings of bitcoin or altcoins especially top ranked altcoins because this will definitely give you more profits soon when the bull run comes. Some crypto experts said that 2019 will be the recovery of market from a long bearish period.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:32:22 AM

The time to invest in quality cryptocurrency is now as prices are low and unbelievable! Things are really getting better for new investors in terms of price. I know by next year, it will be impossible to get these prices again. I suggest you buy as much as you can now!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:59:07 AM

Many will agree with me that the market has reached its lowest limit and if this is real then I think the time to aggressively invest in solid projects with active team is now. Just do some due diligence about them before investing and distribute your risk more evenly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: