Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:06:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to invest or wait ?  (Read 30196 times)
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:45:20 PM

If you want to buy some good crypto coins at cheapest price then I will recommended you to invest now. Cause now there have so many protensial altcoins available for buy.   

Of course we have to be selective about buying coins, my experience in 2018 which loses up to $ 2800 certainly makes me always worried about investment crypto, and it is better to buy top ranked coins like ethereum, Binance, and Litecoin.
Why didn't you mention bitcoin?  Today it is the most current coin, which leads in the cryptocurrency market by capitalization.  By the way, at the beginning of 2019, the Bitcoin capitalization has still improved a bit, and this indicates a lot of hope from cryptocurrency users who invest in Bitcoin.  I still look with hope to the future that we will return the price indices of the end of 2017.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:56:25 PM

now there is certainly no loss of investment if you buy guaranteed coins such as bitcoin and ethereum because the two coins are still relatively cheap and have a higher up potential

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:20:11 PM

now there is certainly no loss of investment if you buy guaranteed coins such as bitcoin and ethereum because the two coins are still relatively cheap and have a higher up potential
Indeed the two coins are bitcoin and ethereum no doubt because the two coins are very promising and I think it's time to buy them because the price is down but even so it's all back to each person's decision whether to buy it or not

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:55:46 PM

Indeed the two coins are bitcoin and ethereum no doubt because the two coins are very promising and I think it's time to buy them because the price is down but even so it's all back to each person's decision whether to buy it or not
Eth begins to lose own position. If Tron will present smartcontracts mechanism or Binance Chain will develop in the more than blockchain for DEX only I'm sure Ethereum will go deeper. His main idea - ICO. But these events are so toxic today. BTC is the main and any alts for game
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:24:02 PM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

In December 2018, there was a great opportunity to invest. But, even if you have not invested in desember, now is also a good time for buying. In general, the market is now in the accumulation. The situation may change at any time. Better now devote a few days to study the market situation and make an informed decision. According to my forecasts, the price growth in the market will start in the summer. Also, don't forget that you need to master the skills of trading, so constantly learn the necessary information and practice. Good luck to you!

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:14:16 AM

Don't waste the opportunity to invest in crypto. The price is still cheap now we should use it for investment now. If we keep waiting for what is there later the price of the coin will go up and we will lose a good chance to make a profit.
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:32:55 AM

Don't waste the opportunity to invest in crypto. The price is still cheap now we should use it for investment now. If we keep waiting for what is there later the price of the coin will go up and we will lose a good chance to make a profit.
i agreed with you, today is a good time to invest because market is on the red again, i'm sure it will go up again very soon. so it's better to invest your money and but cryptocurrency now like bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoin cash. i predict this year 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:35:11 AM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

On that time I could say cryptocurrency really struggle and seemed not moving. And bitcoin really declined to its value so, if you just invested on that time you already now gain profits around 50%. But, its not too late because bull run yet coming. Invest now while bitcoin and other top alts still on low value. Then, when you have enough funds in the future you cab switch to invest in any particullar investment like realstate.

Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:15:15 AM

In my opinion, the best option is to invest in cryptocurrency tokens. The crypto market is at the lowest point and a jump should follow soon. At least, this option is much more likely than a further fall.

Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:28:23 AM

Investing in a few coins now is good, because the market has shown an increase, we can see it slowly to this day, those who have invested before today's prices can already feel profits

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
kevinex

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:34:16 AM

Investing in a few coins now is good, because the market has shown an increase, we can see it slowly to this day, those who have invested before today's prices can already feel profits
possible benefits have been obtained by some people who have invested in the beginning. but unfortunately for now it may only get a little profit. it would be better if you hold assets longer because growth will start again in the next few months.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:31:39 PM

when this altcoin is experiencing a price decline, some of these people are the right time to buy altcoins but for me this is the time to analyze crypto movements for some time to come.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:51:24 PM

Hi.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

In real estate you need atleast good amount before you can invest while here small amount is enough if you trust the coin you will be investing

If i were you?better buy EOS coin or Binance since those two is the most potentially and great coin aside from the top 5 cryptocurrency

Or in bitcoin but you’ll need long time of waiting and patience
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:31:09 PM

In my opinion now is the right time to buy, if seen trends and price charts then we can get a big profit if buying now, the daily increase looks stable between 1-5% so buying now is a good thing for the future.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:42:40 PM

I would have a little bit started to buy off the top viola if I had the funds for this, and so I have long been sitting in a very strong drawdown and hope that someday I will be able to get at least 0 Undecided
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:19:30 PM

when this altcoin is experiencing a price decline, some of these people are the right time to buy altcoins but for me this is the time to analyze crypto movements for some time to come.
at this market situation, we should not sell our tokens so soon but start buying because we are having more good news recently and whales' money are movin again, this can be a great sign for a green market, so as soon as we buy new altcoins, we will have a higher rate in the future when altcoins rise again, but don't be rush, think carefully before choosing a really good altcoin because that is very important for a really profitable altcoin.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:16:49 PM

I would have a little bit started to buy off the top viola if I had the funds for this, and so I have long been sitting in a very strong drawdown and hope that someday I will be able to get at least 0 Undecided
I think in this matter, everyone must believe in their own decisions. we know that we ourselves will be affected by the effects that will occur when we buy or not. I suggest buying when it's appropriate, and holding back when you feel it's the best choice. in general, I choose to hold back for now.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 03:26:50 PM

The market is at low point so definitely now is good time to invest, before when the market is at ATH many people think btc and some other good alts is too expensive for them to buy, but now the bear matket has bring down the price to a great deal which means all good coin and tokens are very cheap, well except bnb which has been increase in price this past few days, no doubt now is good to get in before next bull run.
John46285

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:50:51 PM

In my opinion crypto is the best way to make profits by investing into it. If you want to buy Bitcoin or altcoins then it’s the right time to buy. Cause you can get them with very cheapest prices.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:19:25 PM

waiting? i would only say what are you waiting for? the uptrend is already there since a month. good morning!

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: