Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to invest or wait ?  (Read 30196 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 11:40:08 PM

Now this is included in the right moment to invest in the long term or short term. because we all know that now there are so many coins that the price is still very cheap and can be made an investment
Most coins in the market are really cheap right now that they even seems like free so i think you just make research and buy lots and Hodl there is no doubt market condition is going to improve but before then you need to focus on the what you need to buy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:21:12 AM

Now this is included in the right moment to invest in the long term or short term. because we all know that now there are so many coins that the price is still very cheap and can be made an investment
Most coins in the market are really cheap right now that they even seems like free so i think you just make research and buy lots and Hodl there is no doubt market condition is going to improve but before then you need to focus on the what you need to buy

Indeed, looking at the market today looks cheap and many are easy to obtain, but with potential coins, it will benefit. By looking at the pockets and needs, we can determine the coins and also the moment to invest besides holding them for the long term.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:00:32 AM

With the current value, best to buy good coin with staking capabilities, while the value still cheap you can earned from staking  so you don't be bored
while waiting for the increase of its value since you are seeing that it's adding some little staking rewards, after the bear season and the bull start to
comeback you will earned not only from the amount you bought but also with the rewards that you've earned, keep looking for good and quality coins
most of them are cheaper.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:19:15 AM

It's always been tough to decide whether one should go on to invest or wait especially when you are caught in the middle of the storm. We don't really know if bitcoin's market value will continue to fluctuate or perhaps give us a promising rise this year. But for me, it's the very best time to relax first and wait for the real dip that's going to happen before investing for good.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:28:37 PM

The best thing is probably to split your investment and invest over a longer period of time. This way you won't have missed out completely if the market goes up significantly in the meantime but also don't have the to be too afraid when the market goes down even more.
Juse14

Activity: 910
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:08:30 PM

Just research by yourself and decide, trading/investment based on your research not other if your research have show some result you need to invest on it. Then just invest to the project.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:01:07 PM

Buy coins at the lowest possible price, maybe that is one of the opinions of some traders to be able to sell them at a high price, this could be the best time to buy coins, but not too much, this is good to prevent a decline so you can buy it again

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:16:21 AM

Still, it is very good time to grab the potential coins in the market due to market fluctuation the prices are kept increasing and decreasing in the market makes many people afraid about the prices. Surely it is very good opportunity to the investors who wants to grab when their prices are low in the market.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:02:28 AM

Buy coins at the lowest possible price, maybe that is one of the opinions of some traders to be able to sell them at a high price, this could be the best time to buy coins, but not too much, this is good to prevent a decline so you can buy it again
I chose to wait for the market to start moving again rather than having to buy assets at a low price but the market had no supportive response. when the market began to move to experience sales, maybe I would start buying it.

btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:53:38 AM

I chose to wait for the market to start moving again rather than having to buy assets at a low price but the market had no supportive response. when the market began to move to experience sales, maybe I would start buying it.

I can't blame you for that, it's really hard to put money in the market right now because of the worsening conditions. But for others, this is a great opportunity to make money, not today but in the future, imagine buying 1 BTC today and booking your profits when the price hits $30K in the future, that's what you call smart investing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:16:45 PM

It is a good time to buy if you are a new investor but old investors have already lost a lot so they are holding and waiting for a bull run beofre they start buying again. This is why spreading fud will never take crypto anywhere good. Because the old people are not buying and new people are scared of making losses so the price falls instead of even stabilizing because some holders may panic sell and others may also put stop loss orders to opt out.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:40:35 PM

I think you should invest. The market will recover in 2019, in my opinion. As for what crypto you should invest in, that's for you to figure out. Everyone will tell you to buy something different but ultimately, you'll have to decide for yourself.
I think before starting anything with crypto currency trading or investment in any way we as investors must know all the risks that will be obtained in investing in confidence and patience is the most important capital for investing in crypto currencies either with any strategy
Isolikret

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:49:42 PM

It's not a bad time to buy in now, but only if you really in it for the long run, but if you are going to buy for just day trade or something like that still you may find a better entry in the coming days, and of course after buying make sure you have a stop loss ready for every single trade.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:29:34 PM

Try to invest on great project and try to hold. Don't put all your money on investment in altcoins. And try to look for other source of income or busines maybe. Incase of emergency you have real money.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:53:39 PM

Now is the best time to buy, I am sure that the future of crypto will recover and improve so by buying now we get big profits like 2017.
I would like to experience that again, who wouldn't?
However, I just feel it's too early to enjoy that big profit again, the whole market is undergoing some kind of big correction
and it seems like the next wave of dump is possible, but hopefully it will not happen.

Buying now, yes, I always agree with that, since the price is cheap due to significant fall and just like you, I also believe market is due to recovery.
Everyone wants those days to come to us again but it is not as simple the market is still too unstable and the chances a recovery like the one we are expecting could happen during the next months are zero so we need to find other ways to make money until that happens, and to me the best way to do this is by becoming a trader, it is not easy but if you can do it then you could make money even now.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:57:47 PM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
waiting for some more good time will be my choice also choosing the best currency for industrye at the situation so if you want invest in something just hold on for some moments it will be more useful to decide about the market and also to sing the best currency for investment.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:06:26 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 08:16:04 AM by HatakeKakashi

People minds are undecided because they did not able to choose what they do if they invest now or wait. Let's time to them for choose what they gonna do which is they needed to choose to invest their money now and better to invest more but they need to use the money the money that can afford to lose  because hard to know when the market rise and down.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BurgerCash

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:43:54 PM

A ton of good news recently - I'm actually really optimistic, although this is usually the time to sell some in order to cost average the sell price as well.
Can't tell you, I'm in YOLO mode, although I'm not convinced this is the right decision. But I do expect a further pump.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:03:30 PM

People minds are undecided because they did not able to choose what they do if they invest now or wait.
Indeed what you say I think is true, but in my opinion, if you look at the current condition, it is better to invest because the crypto price is down and it all depends on you
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:50:43 AM

It makes no sense to wait, and all the indicators and the next news directly convince us to build a new profitable investment portfolio.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: